Experiences Some of the players that made this site great

Fable Fable May 17,2017. Our first message, and we never looked back. From supporter to moderator to administrator, through life changes, we persevered. Thank you.

readysetstalk readysetstalk You helped me revive an idea I thought lost forever and helped me turn it into an ongoing adventure. What happens next? We'll have to wait and see.

Astralmoone Astralmoone Here's hoping this finds you well. I'll be here when you return, and wish you well if life keeps you too busy to come back.

Birdsie Birdsie Loco, pure and simple. But a good loco. The kind that keeps things interesting.

Archie Archie Still my favorite Sci-Fi rp. I wish it had survived the inevitable attrition.

At all my Smited friends. Thatguynameded Thatguynameded Hanarei Hanarei June Verles June Verles Xemanorth Xemanorth Noble Scion Noble Scion baddervibes baddervibes Morzone Morzone DapperCat DapperCat and the sadly absent DergTheDergon DergTheDergon . It's fun to write with you all.

At everyone I missed, you've all been wonderful.

No worry looking back I also think no wonder they shout at me

And overall, your feedbacks back then really improve both my writing and sensibility in storytelling. So I'm only thanksful<3
Aww, thanks, I didn't know I had an effect on anyone it is too bad what happened but things happen.

Your "The Devil's Throne" Roleplay was one of my favorites on here and because of it one of my favorite characters of all time was made. Every roleplay that I have join of yours I have absolutely enjoyed and I would join again and again to continue to roleplay in the worlds you have made.
Aww, thank you. I've enjoyed roleplaying with you too. :)

I've only got my mob RP on the go at the moment and it's the only one I'm playing in at all. I do keep thinking how I need something like "The Devil's Throne" back in my life again, but sadly I found it difficult getting enough committed players the last time.

I love me some wholesome content. Makes the place all warm and fuzzy! Goodness me, I have a lot of users here that I love, even if I don't show it or if we don't communicate much out of RPs... but I'll only list a few in no particular order. Mostly because they've been on my mind.

Life. Life.
You know, if it hadn't been for you, I never would have come across RPN? No matter what written nonsense I upchuck, you always have something nice to say about it, and that always tickles me pink because honestly, your writing is as beautiful as it is inspiring. So to think that there is someone out there who thinks my writing is a wee bit fancy (not quite pinky-up) is very uplifting. You have such a way with words, especially character creation and building. Each character you write always seems so real, like they themselves aren't just a creation from your imagination. Of course, that isn't all. We've known each other off and on since we were wee little writers, and through all these years you've grown into such a charming person with such a kind personality. You're still silly of course, like we both were back then (still can't remember that name we'd come up with when we were both in that one site's Support team, ugh!), and I always look forward to RPs with you! (Not to mention, the memes we've started creating thanks to the current group RP we are in).

NothingFancy NothingFancy
You are the first person that I have met online and then met face-to-face. I'm happy we did, and I am so excited for you to eventually be able to check out the good old South with its mountains and twain and what not. Most importantly though, I can't believe it's only been a couple of years, but I've already had the pleasure of seeing you as well as your writing and art mature and develop. Ha, I remember Let's Go Home's first few chapters and how, after I read them and you were waiting on my reply to Beta Read, I was super unsure if I should accept. I hadn't dabbled in that type of writing in a long while, but I'm glad I did because I got to watch LGH become what it is today, a freakin' masterpiece! And it also helped me in my confidence and in my own writing. Honestly, you've helped me a lot, and I don't think I'll ever be able to show you my gratitude. Because without you, my writing wouldn't be where it is now, I wouldn't have the level of confidence that I do now in myself and everything that I do, and I wouldn't be in the right state of mind with myself or with God if it wasn't for you. Again, you've helped me through a lot, and you're one of my most previous friends and writing buddies.

M u n e M u n e
I never would have thought I'd be involved in a RP that surpassed a year, but now two years?! Whoa! Our RP is actually one of my favorite 1x1 RPs I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of. It helps of course that you're such a beautiful person to talk to and brainstorm ideas with. You make the most adorable characters and the most precious scenes! I always look forward to our RP, especially our OOC chat, and your lovely art that is just too darn adorable! I totally don't take peeks at your art thread every now and then to gander at any new creations you concoct or anything~

callisto callisto
Your writing is always on point, Calli, and I hate you for it. I also hate how we can just sit on Discord and flip each other off like no tomorrow (jk, you know I love it, every bit of it you toenail). When we first met over Discord thanks to a certain RP (Triangle CF as I call it), I thought you were a freakin' bad A. I still do, especially knowing now that you own a wimple. You're so darn sweet and incredibly poetic in your posts. Plus your OOC posts always make my day a lot better (they often make me laugh). I look forward to reading future posts from you as well as talking to you through the group's Disc.!

DapperCat DapperCat
I must say, I tip my hat to you for putting up with my inactivity as a GM. You're very understanding, and I really appreciate it. Not to mention, you're supportive to boot, and you put up with my crazy shenanigans... like with that Chansey. It makes me happy, and I really enjoy the fandom RP you GM. I can't wait to see what craziness you have in store for it! And I can't wait to see old red-headed crow's development. I already love her as is, and her little quirks (like her annoyance over sneakers) are freakin' great. I love 'em!

I love me some wholesome content. Makes the place all warm and fuzzy! Goodness me, I have a lot of users here that I love, even if I don't show it or if we don't communicate much out of RPs... but I'll only list a few in no particular order. Mostly because they've been on my mind.

Life. Life.
You know, if it hadn't been for you, I never would have come across RPN? No matter what written nonsense I upchuck, you always have something nice to say about it, and that always tickles me pink because honestly, your writing is as beautiful as it is inspiring. So to think that there is someone out there who thinks my writing is a wee bit fancy (not quite pinky-up) is very uplifting. You have such a way with words, especially character creation and building. Each character you write always seems so real, like they themselves aren't just a creation from your imagination. Of course, that isn't all. We've known each other off and on since we were wee little writers, and through all these years you've grown into such a charming person with such a kind personality. You're still silly of course, like we both were back then (still can't remember that name we'd come up with when we were both in that one site's Support team, ugh!), and I always look forward to RPs with you! (Not to mention, the memes we've started creating thanks to the current group RP we are in).

NothingFancy NothingFancy
You are the first person that I have met online and then met face-to-face. I'm happy we did, and I am so excited for you to eventually be able to check out the good old South with its mountains and twain and what not. Most importantly though, I can't believe it's only been a couple of years, but I've already had the pleasure of seeing you as well as your writing and art mature and develop. Ha, I remember Let's Go Home's first few chapters and how, after I read them and you were waiting on my reply to Beta Read, I was super unsure if I should accept. I hadn't dabbled in that type of writing in a long while, but I'm glad I did because I got to watch LGH become what it is today, a freakin' masterpiece! And it also helped me in my confidence and in my own writing. Honestly, you've helped me a lot, and I don't think I'll ever be able to show you my gratitude. Because without you, my writing wouldn't be where it is now, I wouldn't have the level of confidence that I do now in myself and everything that I do, and I wouldn't be in the right state of mind with myself or with God if it wasn't for you. Again, you've helped me through a lot, and you're one of my most previous friends and writing buddies.

M u n e M u n e
I never would have thought I'd be involved in a RP that surpassed a year, but now two years?! Whoa! Our RP is actually one of my favorite 1x1 RPs I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of. It helps of course that you're such a beautiful person to talk to and brainstorm ideas with. You make the most adorable characters and the most precious scenes! I always look forward to our RP, especially our OOC chat, and your lovely art that is just too darn adorable! I totally don't take peeks at your art thread every now and then to gander at any new creations you concoct or anything~

callisto callisto
Your writing is always on point, Calli, and I hate you for it. I also hate how we can just sit on Discord and flip each other off like no tomorrow (jk, you know I love it, every bit of it you toenail). When we first met over Discord thanks to a certain RP (Triangle CF as I call it), I thought you were a freakin' bad A. I still do, especially knowing now that you own a wimple. You're so darn sweet and incredibly poetic in your posts. Plus your OOC posts always make my day a lot better (they often make me laugh). I look forward to reading future posts from you as well as talking to you through the group's Disc.!

DapperCat DapperCat
I must say, I tip my hat to you for putting up with my inactivity as a GM. You're very understanding, and I really appreciate it. Not to mention, you're supportive to boot, and you put up with my crazy shenanigans... like with that Chansey. It makes me happy, and I really enjoy the fandom RP you GM. I can't wait to see what craziness you have in store for it! And I can't wait to see old red-headed crow's development. I already love her as is, and her little quirks (like her annoyance over sneakers) are freakin' great. I love 'em!
oh wolfie!!!!! 😭 this made me so happy to read,, I’m so glad that you enjoy writing with me as much as I enjoy writing with you!!! You’re so fun and clever and it’s amazing being able to laugh at our angsty boys together,, olive and soma have such soft places in my heart,, tysm!!! <3 <3

DapperCat DapperCat

*sniffles at sweet words* ... *pauses* C-C-CROW?!?!! DDDD: D:<<

I'm not really a great writer like my french boy crush that you can see as my profile picture, hell the best anagram I could come up with using his name was changing the last 2 and 3 letters of his first and last name respectively, not the brightest person really. So take this more as the dumb mumbling of a self titled fool compared to the other much more nicely written appreciatory posts on this thread. Oh and as a final note, due to my aforementioned stupidity I spent a lot of time here on an alt account by the name of @Daunting_Doggo, so that's why some of you might get confused when I tag you.

Fable Fable Other than the fact that you're a wonderful member of the administration team for this website I also wanted to genuinely thank you for being kind to me through all the shenanigans I have committed, like when I left and joined with that prior account. Despite my tendency to leave rps I have somehow managed to remain in yours, on and off of course. But at least I won't be dipping out on you now that you've got that legal contract, right? Right.

@DapperDogman Haz. Haz. marc122 marc122 @jigglesworth @FactionGuerrilla @Centurion_ @fRick @Rhysie and all the other OG MCRP squad that I am forgetting right now, while we've had a rough trip with that blasted series I've managed to somehow keep in contact with most of you, hell faction doesn't even hate me anymore. Some of you moved on but I want you guys to know that I really enjoyed that rp that started as a hosted project rp that was rebooted what felt like 14 times and a half, now if only dapper could do it the 15th time already for fucks sake.

@Rusty of Shackleford Idea Idea @Captain Gensokyo @Lexielai @AgWordSmith and probably many more, if I could I would kowtow through the screen to give my deepest apologies for leaving your RP's without a saying word. I have probably said this enough but in the end I'm just stupid and I probably have a stupid reason why I left, I hope I didn't upset any of you when I did leave and if I did then I just wanted to say sorry again.

Idea Idea I don't know why I tagged you twice really, you're just pretty cool doing your stuff around the site. Keep doing it if that's what you like doing.

@ChazGhost You got a pretty cool RP too, just ignore the previous messages about inactivity in the rest of this post would you?

Birdsie Birdsie Stop selling yourself short loser, Piłsudski didn't raise no bitch.

Noble Scion Noble Scion L-lewd...

@Inheritance DapperCat DapperCat Xemanorth Xemanorth Hanarei Hanarei @kevintheradioguy @k o r o l @StoneWolf18 Morzone Morzone Nightwisher Nightwisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Thatguynameded Thatguynameded Tarmagon Tarmagon shadowz1995 shadowz1995 @Fenris @Kaerri baddervibes baddervibes @Myriad @Sayo-Nara darkred darkred @Ferociousfeind @Noivian @Critic Ham @Elekta Kount @GinkyGotBack @Meraki @L3n @SheepKing @Alpha007 Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak @Silver Wolf @Alteras @Reinhardt @Space_Kaiser @Graystone713 @QizPizza and probably a lot more people who I forgot to tag and I am really, really, really sorry. Anyways you guys are cool too.
Well cant say I was expecting something like that in the morning lmao. But it has been a pleasure to write with you when I have mate.

Thanks Epiphany Epiphany for the mention. I have enjoyed writing with you and would love more opportunities to do so. Most, if not almost all, of the RPers I've had the honor to collaborate with have moved on from RpN or have simply disappeared. ::: sadpanda :::

Aww thank you! Epiphany Epiphany That made my day. It was always fun rping with you over the different rps we’ve done. Always awesome to meet other BioWare fans and get a chance to rp in a new game.

Oh yeah so uhhhhh

Haz. Haz. A great man once said that the people you're friends with online are just people who hang out with you out of convenience, and it's hard to gauge whether they're actually your real friends. Well I can safely say that you're a real friend, and if it wasn't for you I would have dropped out of Millennium City without a second thought because until then I had nothing but bad experiences with Discord RPs. It's because you were accommodating and friendly and wouldn't shut the fuck up about Transformers and typed lol everytime I sent you a shitty meme I made on Microsoft Word that I stuck around and am still a part of the delicious TCS community. I also have you to thank for watching JoJo in the first place so thank you for making me a more cultured human being.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Managing an RP community is a lot like managing a special needs ward and many times I've tried and failed to keep a group of people entertained and involved in a roleplay for longer than a week, yet it's been over a year since Millennium City ended and you've still managed to keep the community going even when I fully expected everyone to have dropped out and started their own thing the second Aki jumped ship. You've done a splendid job of getting a bunch of fuckin losers like myself community of people with vastly different writing styles and tastes focused on every RP and for that I commend you. Sure some people might call you a dick from time to time but you're the best kind of dick, a hard dick (figuratively speaking) in that you've made sure everyone follows the rules and doesn't screw around even if it means adjusting attitudes.

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Everytime I check my status I see some dumbass comment from you and I smile knowing that something I wrote was worth some jackass thinking up some witty reply to it. Not only that but in the wild west days of RPN where you could still see the feed of other people's status, I always knew I'd see you replied to at least ten different people every day and I appreciate that constantly being high energy and replying to people for no reason other than to just be friendly is something that not everyone can keep up. Especially on a site where it seems like a lot of the more well known users are keeping up a persona of being outgoing and friendly in order to stoke their own ego, it's nice to see someone who's just a good person for no ulterior reason.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Rhaine Rhaine TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior I don't think y'all realise that it's been like fifty years since we RP'd together and yet I still look back on what brief time we did have together as a fond memory, which happened to be one of my first experiences in group RP. When I created Samuel as a character I had no idea what I was doing but it was only during the RP that I learned that the character isn't even that important, but rather the interactions and relationships they form with other characters. It's this one experience that shaped my writing style into what it is today, and permanently steered me away from hopping across RPs with the same Mary Sue character that I had been doing previously and probably would have kept doing for eternity.

darkred darkred I've never had so many DMs from one person lmao, I'm not even sure my own irl friends hit me up in such a friendly manner because we don't even know how to interact without roasting eachother, yet every time I'm on Discord I just know that you're gonna shoot me a message even after I've been so unreliable in every RP we've been in together lol. Cape Town was pretty much stagnating until you started leading events and somehow the waiting room of RPs has become just as thrilling as the main RP. Excellent job.

Nightwisher Nightwisher Every time I read one of you posts I feel something that I haven't felt since I still roleplayed as myself with super powers when I was still a preteen. Envy. Envy for someone who can write consistently detailed posts and fleshed out original characters and maintaining the reader's interest without losing them in paragraphs of worthless information or having to fall back on snark or low brow humor in order to keep the reader's attention. I know sometimes it can be exhausting to pour your heart into a post only for someone in the same group to type up a line or two, but you somehow always manage to keep posting bangers without faltering in a group full of people with widely different writing styles and abilities. It's elite writers like yourself that really makes roleplaying worth the effort.

marc122 marc122 weeb

Sia Sia
I get totally absorbed into their world every time you post! Such a highlight to my day when I get the notification that you've replied <3 It's almost sad but I'm completely obsessed with Alistair. Seriously. I find myself regularly thinking "Yes, I need a man in my life like Alistair," which I mean completely as a compliment... though it definitely makes me sound mildly insane haha! But really, you write characters so dang well, it's phenomenal! I also thoroughly enjoy all our ooc chats and I can't wait to see where the story takes us next.

Aww, thanks! ❤️❤️ This made my day :)! I can’t wait to see where they go next too. Love you!!

Epiphany Epiphany shoutout for shouting out my RP, you da best, I like your writing style no🧢

On a serious note I have many people I'd shoutout but it's a lot of work and I'll end up missing people. But yeah I'm outta here this sentimentality is softening me up too much.

I bet I've misses at least a few people... so sooner or later I may end up making a second post for people I forgot.

Jet Jet StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus @Error404RealityFailed @Shannon Trevor @Ms. Sparrow @radical @Rusty of Shackleford @Emperor Of Embers

@Jean Otus
I've joined at least a few of your roleplays and I believe that you were one of the first people I met on this site! I really love and enjoy the creativity and thought you put into each of your roleplays.

@Hell0NHighWater
Even though I don't think we've been in too many roleplays together, your characters are always gonna be some of my favorites.

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Your "The Devil's Throne" Roleplay was one of my favorites on here and because of it one of my favorite characters of all time was made. Every roleplay that I have join of yours I have absolutely enjoyed and I would join again and again to continue to roleplay in the worlds you have made.

Thank you so much for mentioning me in this! You also are a large factor in this site's greatness.

Chrysanthemum Chrysanthemum
Well, it’s obvious really. We’ll be starting our third RP soon when the others aren’t even dead. 😅 I love your characters to death (don’t you dare kill Dris) and your plots are out of this world. Your posts feel like a really good song.

peritwinkle peritwinkle
We have so much fun plotting different ways of torturing our characters. 😍 Our story is so enjoyable despite the bleak situation our babies are in rn. You know how to extend character emotions into your writing and twist my heart. I love it.

Erica Erica
Ah, the RP that should have been named “The One Where the Characters Turn Against the Writers.” 😂😂😂 Our hopes got crushed so early but our characters are so real and there’s so much heart in your writing. I want to be Aesriel when I grow up. Also no joke but I spell “aerial” like “Aesriel” on accident now and it’s all your fault.

Sia Sia
My partner from the good ole days!!!! We had so much fun with our cuties. I loved how poetic your writing was. And I miss my li’l smartass who turned into a softie.

ashwynne ashwynne Fable Fable
I am your biggest fan. #whathappenedtothanesfamily

Iniquitous Iniquitous
Lemme know when you wanna start back up!!! I miss the people-eating, demon babysitter.

I have some other inactive folks on here that I still keep in touch with but dang it’s been fun, guys!!!

Sia Sia
My partner from the good ole days!!!! We had so much fun with our cuties. I loved how poetic your writing was. And I miss my li’l smartass who turned into a softie.

ashwynne ashwynne Fable Fable
I am your biggest fan. #whathappenedtothanesfamily

Ooh, love you too, Storm! <3 Miss our rp too. Not sure exactly what happened.

Also: ashwynne ashwynne is amazing!! We actually started writing together not too long ago, and I'm absolutely thrilled that all three of us know each other. You two have both made the biggest impression on me on RPN both for your skill and friendship. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back