Experiences Some of the players that made this site great

@Birdsie because even though he can drive me up the wall at times I have to admit he approaches things creatively. Even if it's the frustrating kind of creative that makes you want to gag him and slap him because it's just too ridiculous.
Though your administration may burn bright like the stars in the sky, the sword of creation held above them is greater still.

Though your administration may burn bright like the stars in the sky, the sword of creation held above them is greater still.
*bans* XD What was that? Lol. <3

*bans* XD What was that? Lol. <3
You can ban my body, but the soul thrives on, and in vengeance, it thrums. And what a vengeance it is! Mercy? Justice? What are those things? I made a promise. The Truth emblazoned upon my very soul screams for something else, and for so long as its screams reach for the skies above, so long shall it still fight against the tyranny of the ancients.

I have no actual fucking clue what I'm saying please help.

Birdsie Birdsie because even though he can drive me up the wall at times I have to admit he approaches things creatively. Even if it's the frustrating kind of creative that makes you want to gag him and slap him because it's just too ridiculous.

Literally the best description I've ever read of Birdsie. ;)

Your Royal Witches game didn't go as far as I'd hoped but the friendships I've forged from joining your RP have lasted years. Thanks for worldbuilding, sweetie. :)

A bit of femenazi paradise thought exercise goes a long way! And you know, if I ever decide to bat for the home team, you'll be the first woman i call.

Fable Fable Friendly neighbourhood mod that's created some of the most enjoyable settings and lovable characters I've seen in my time here. Thank you, it's really been amazing! <3

June Verles June Verles Refreshing comedy and a shoulder for me to talk to when I'm feeling down, rp friend and someone that I enjoy chatting to when they're online, thanks for the great time!

Birdsie Birdsie Creative and enjoyable settings that, while may not have lasted long, have created friendships that have lasted what feels like forever, at this point. Keep up the amazing work, I really wouldn't be who I am today without you. We may not talk as much anymore, but you're an amazing friend and a wonderful person.

Idea Idea Always finding a way to pop up in one of my feeds through some sort of magical delight, you've been kind to both me and every other person in this site, thank you!

Kaerri Kaerri We may not talk very much, but it always brings a smile on my face when you appear on my edgy statuses <3

Epiphany Epiphany An amazing person and someone I aspire to be more like. I love talking to you and watching you interact with people in need of assistance is always fascinating to me.

The Mechanist The Mechanist A wonderful person that's hung around me since I arrived here, I don't think I've spoken to anyone else for as long or as consistently as I have with you. I love your stories and pictures of marine biology and I'm glad that you chose me of all people to talk to

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Someone that's created a little story just for me, filled with humour and beautiful art that makes me smile everytime I look at it. A wonderful, albeit random person that I'm glad to have met

Daisie Daisie A wonderful individual that I've just adored speaking to, even though we haven't chatted all too much. I love seeing you pop up from time to time, wherever that may be.

Quillicious Quillicious A long time friend that, while we don't talk much, as tends to be the case with most of the people I know, I'm glad to have met. Always lovely meeting someone with similar music tastes and I've loved our little sharing sessions, even if they were long ago.

NeonFlow NeonFlow You helped break down the initial awkwardness of joining a new site, and I am thankful and happy to have met someone as fun and joyful as you. I still love seeing you pop up in statuses with your amusing thoughts of the day

Midrick Midrick I still remember your old profile pictures, and the days spent messing around and chatting with you and others will stay in my mind for a long time

High Moon High Moon Despite having met under the hideously overused (and I knew this at the time too) "high noon" joke, you'll forever be one of the stand-out people in my memory of this sight

PanOtterPus PanOtterPus Thank you for welcoming me here with your beautiful adorableness ages back, It's always a pleasure to see you stalking about the site and making people like me comfortable

B BlueClover One of the other people that I met when I was new here, thank you for making this place become a place I looked forward to just to see a mention from you in my statuses

BunBun BunBun BunnyFudanshi, while we haven't spoken in forever, I haven't forgotten how friendly you were to me ages back, thank you.

Rumble Fish Rumble Fish M x Hermy is bound to happen eventually~ I don't think I've met someone I've enjoyed RPing with quite so much. Even though we met in a group RP, it still felt like a 1x1 with how much fun I was having, and I still look forward to RPing with you in the future, thank you.

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu Having stuck with me and bothering to remember my name enough to poke me in my statuses, I'll always remember your lovely cat-like ways as one of the people that come to mind when I think of this site

BackSet BackSet It's always a pleasure to see you making jokes in my profile posts with your somewhat dry humour that's a nice change of pace, thanks for the grins :3

DapperCat DapperCat If I were any closer to you I swear I'd call you sister. You're one of the people I look forward to talking to every day, and every time you post, a smile lights up my face. I'm incredibly glad we met.

Xemanorth Xemanorth While we may have started off on the wrong foot, I've grown to like you and your waifu very much <3 It's always fun to interact with you and your characters and I look forward to more of it in the future

Thank you all! As cliché as this all is, you've all made my whole experience with this site as great as can be, and it would not be the same without any of you. Your lewd queen is humbled before you all and I hope that I've affected you all in as positive a way as you all have affected me :D

I probably missed some people, sadly, as my sleep-deprived brain in all of its emotions has wrecked itself trying to put my thoughts into words, and I apologise, but I hope your day/night/evening has been made as the words I have received have done to me.

@Idea I am not nearly as skilled or knowledgeable as the ones you grouped me with. ;-;
But you were certainly a huge help, and a mountain above my own skills. So I think it was only fair :D

@Idea Always finding a way to pop up in one of my feeds through some sort of magical delight, you've been kind to both me and every other person in this site, thank you!
Happy for your comments, and for the times we spent together <3

I feel everyone should just tag idea and call it a day honestly.

I'm not gonna tag who I enjoy writing with and talking to on this site because I'm selfish and I want the majority of their rp time working on stories I've made or am in.

These certain people inspire me to write longer, more detailed posts. I try to make each reply I make what I feel is needed in the story.

Drama being impactful despite having a slow build,
Comedy being subtle word play or literally breaking the fourth wall in parody or reference to something,
Romance being slow boiled, somewhat realistic with the option of failing as opposed to "i made this character for you, love them!!"
The people who I think are great point out flaws in my posts and praise what they enjoy, all while sounding as sincere as one can through a post on rpn or discord. These same people are open to suggestions and opinions without getting offended or falling into needless arguments.

Also most of these people enjoy the same things as me which is nice to have friends with common interests. I can hardly talk about anime memes and fantasy with people I work with or kick back with.

Fable Fable Friendly neighbourhood mod that's created some of the most enjoyable settings and lovable characters I've seen in my time here. Thank you, it's really been amazing! <3

June Verles June Verles Refreshing comedy and a shoulder for me to talk to when I'm feeling down, rp friend and someone that I enjoy chatting to when they're online, thanks for the great time!

Birdsie Birdsie Creative and enjoyable settings that, while may not have lasted long, have created friendships that have lasted what feels like forever, at this point. Keep up the amazing work, I really wouldn't be who I am today without you. We may not talk as much anymore, but you're an amazing friend and a wonderful person.

Idea Idea Always finding a way to pop up in one of my feeds through some sort of magical delight, you've been kind to both me and every other person in this site, thank you!

Kaerri Kaerri We may not talk very much, but it always brings a smile on my face when you appear on my edgy statuses <3

Epiphany Epiphany An amazing person and someone I aspire to be more like. I love talking to you and watching you interact with people in need of assistance is always fascinating to me.

The Mechanist The Mechanist A wonderful person that's hung around me since I arrived here, I don't think I've spoken to anyone else for as long or as consistently as I have with you. I love your stories and pictures of marine biology and I'm glad that you chose me of all people to talk to

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Someone that's created a little story just for me, filled with humour and beautiful art that makes me smile everytime I look at it. A wonderful, albeit random person that I'm glad to have met

Daisie Daisie A wonderful individual that I've just adored speaking to, even though we haven't chatted all too much. I love seeing you pop up from time to time, wherever that may be.

Quillicious Quillicious A long time friend that, while we don't talk much, as tends to be the case with most of the people I know, I'm glad to have met. Always lovely meeting someone with similar music tastes and I've loved our little sharing sessions, even if they were long ago.

NeonFlow NeonFlow You helped break down the initial awkwardness of joining a new site, and I am thankful and happy to have met someone as fun and joyful as you. I still love seeing you pop up in statuses with your amusing thoughts of the day

Midrick Midrick I still remember your old profile pictures, and the days spent messing around and chatting with you and others will stay in my mind for a long time

High Moon High Moon Despite having met under the hideously overused (and I knew this at the time too) "high noon" joke, you'll forever be one of the stand-out people in my memory of this sight

PanOtterPus PanOtterPus Thank you for welcoming me here with your beautiful adorableness ages back, It's always a pleasure to see you stalking about the site and making people like me comfortable

B BlueClover One of the other people that I met when I was new here, thank you for making this place become a place I looked forward to just to see a mention from you in my statuses

BunBun BunBun BunnyFudanshi, while we haven't spoken in forever, I haven't forgotten how friendly you were to me ages back, thank you.

Rumble Fish Rumble Fish M x Hermy is bound to happen eventually~ I don't think I've met someone I've enjoyed RPing with quite so much. Even though we met in a group RP, it still felt like a 1x1 with how much fun I was having, and I still look forward to RPing with you in the future, thank you.

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu Having stuck with me and bothering to remember my name enough to poke me in my statuses, I'll always remember your lovely cat-like ways as one of the people that come to mind when I think of this site

BackSet BackSet It's always a pleasure to see you making jokes in my profile posts with your somewhat dry humour that's a nice change of pace, thanks for the grins :3

DapperCat DapperCat If I were any closer to you I swear I'd call you sister. You're one of the people I look forward to talking to every day, and every time you post, a smile lights up my face. I'm incredibly glad we met.

Xemanorth Xemanorth While we may have started off on the wrong foot, I've grown to like you and your waifu very much <3 It's always fun to interact with you and your characters and I look forward to more of it in the future

Thank you all! As cliché as this all is, you've all made my whole experience with this site as great as can be, and it would not be the same without any of you. Your lewd queen is humbled before you all and I hope that I've affected you all in as positive a way as you all have affected me :D

I probably missed some people, sadly, as my sleep-deprived brain in all of its emotions has wrecked itself trying to put my thoughts into words, and I apologise, but I hope your day/night/evening has been made as the words I have received have done to me.
I love you too ^-^

I kept telling myself that this is sappy and I shouldn't be sappy... but whatever. I'm a closet sap, might as well admit it to myself and just go for it.
While I haven't been part of this site for very long, the people I've met and started writing with are all amazing so I'm going to give credit where credit is due! Listed in order of who I met first, because why not xD

Emotional Enigma Emotional Enigma
You were the first partner I started writing with here on RPN and I'm so incredibly happy to have met you <3 Nora and Lorcan are a bright spot in the torment of my university course-load and every time I get a notification that you've replied (whether ooc or IC) I get such a rush of happiness! Speaking of... I love our ooc chats. I feel like we share a similar taste in a lot of things and it's just so awesome to have someone so easy to talk to. You're also an awesome writer and the life you've breathed into Nora and Celencia is just... the best. I had no real idea of what I was getting into when I first messaged you about your Sleeping Tiger plot, but I have zero regrets... despite me blubbering and having nightmares about Nora rejecting Lorcan xD. Here's to us still writing the distant descendants of our two royal goofballs when we're 70! 🍻

NotPoisonousIvy NotPoisonousIvy
You're seriously like... the nicest person ever xD I always feel so good after our chats and I majorly appreciate that you're patient with me on the few occasions I've forgotten to reply! You were the only person to reply to my original 1x1 Search thread that actually stuck around long enough to get a proper RP off the ground and I'll always be grateful for that <3 Our little adventure on the high seas is so much fun and I'm super excited to see how things play out! Especially considering what a talented writer you are. Their dynamic is a blast and the plot we have planned out is something I'm incredibly stoked for! Who knows... maybe a few years from now we'll be on our fifth 'Pirates of the Caribbean-esque' storyline stemming from this one haha!

One Last Dawn One Last Dawn
Oh man, you're such a brilliant writer!! Sometimes I worry that I'm not up to par in my responses, but I do my best! I really love Resmond and Astraea way too much as well. They're the slowest slow burn in history, and I'm loving every second of it! It's amazing how much I look forward to every post, the pair of them have really become real to me and I so enjoy this gritty, brutal, world that they inhabit. The Empire is such a terrifying force they have to contend with, and I'm beyond excited to see them come together to topple the bastards to the ground! Anyways, I'm just happy I get to write with you and weave this fantastic, epic, story <3

Sia Sia
I get totally absorbed into their world every time you post! Such a highlight to my day when I get the notification that you've replied <3 It's almost sad but I'm completely obsessed with Alistair. Seriously. I find myself regularly thinking "Yes, I need a man in my life like Alistair," which I mean completely as a compliment... though it definitely makes me sound mildly insane haha! But really, you write characters so dang well, it's phenomenal! I also thoroughly enjoy all our ooc chats and I can't wait to see where the story takes us next.

Fable Fable
(You're so sweet ;A; my first thought was simply "no u" to everything you said haha <3). I really freaking love Dahlia. I'm pretty sure she's my secret spirit animal. Every interaction between her and Thane either makes me laugh or makes me die of second hand embarrassment which is kind of amazing. It also kills me (in a good way) that we have all these elaborate plans for the peripheral NPC's. Raskar will never not make me laugh xD Honestly, between the hilarity we plan in ooc and how much I love the RP in general I'm just so incredibly grateful that I stumbled upon your search thread and decided to message you! You're a fantastic writer and I look forward to every reply.

I kept telling myself that this is sappy and I shouldn't be sappy... but whatever. I'm a closet sap, might as well admit it to myself and just go for it.
While I haven't been part of this site for very long, the people I've met and started writing with are all amazing so I'm going to give credit where credit is due! Listed in order of who I met first, because why not xD

Emotional Enigma Emotional Enigma
You were the first partner I started writing with here on RPN and I'm so incredibly happy to have met you <3 Nora and Lorcan are a bright spot in the torment of my university course-load and every time I get a notification that you've replied (whether ooc or IC) I get such a rush of happiness! Speaking of... I love our ooc chats. I feel like we share a similar taste in a lot of things and it's just so awesome to have someone so easy to talk to. You're also an awesome writer and the life you've breathed into Nora and Celencia is just... the best. I had no real idea of what I was getting into when I first messaged you about your Sleeping Tiger plot, but I have zero regrets... despite me blubbering and having nightmares about Nora rejecting Lorcan xD. Here's to us still writing the distant descendants of our two royal goofballs when we're 70! 🍻

NotPoisonousIvy NotPoisonousIvy
You're seriously like... the nicest person ever xD I always feel so good after our chats and I majorly appreciate that you're patient with me on the few occasions I've forgotten to reply! You were the only person to reply to my original 1x1 Search thread that actually stuck around long enough to get a proper RP off the ground and I'll always be grateful for that <3 Our little adventure on the high seas is so much fun and I'm super excited to see how things play out! Especially considering what a talented writer you are. Their dynamic is a blast and the plot we have planned out is something I'm incredibly stoked for! Who knows... maybe a few years from now we'll be on our fifth 'Pirates of the Caribbean-esque' storyline stemming from this one haha!

One Last Dawn One Last Dawn
Oh man, you're such a brilliant writer!! Sometimes I worry that I'm not up to par in my responses, but I do my best! I really love Resmond and Astraea way too much as well. They're the slowest slow burn in history, and I'm loving every second of it! It's amazing how much I look forward to every post, the pair of them have really become real to me and I so enjoy this gritty, brutal, world that they inhabit. The Empire is such a terrifying force they have to contend with, and I'm beyond excited to see them come together to topple the bastards to the ground! Anyways, I'm just happy I get to write with you and weave this fantastic, epic, story <3

Sia Sia
I get totally absorbed into their world every time you post! Such a highlight to my day when I get the notification that you've replied <3 It's almost sad but I'm completely obsessed with Alistair. Seriously. I find myself regularly thinking "Yes, I need a man in my life like Alistair," which I mean completely as a compliment... though it definitely makes me sound mildly insane haha! But really, you write characters so dang well, it's phenomenal! I also thoroughly enjoy all our ooc chats and I can't wait to see where the story takes us next.

Fable Fable
(You're so sweet ;A; my first thought was simply "no u" to everything you said haha <3). I really freaking love Dahlia. I'm pretty sure she's my secret spirit animal. Every interaction between her and Thane either makes me laugh or makes me die of second hand embarrassment which is kind of amazing. It also kills me (in a good way) that we have all these elaborate plans for the peripheral NPC's. Raskar will never not make me laugh xD Honestly, between the hilarity we plan in ooc and how much I love the RP in general I'm just so incredibly grateful that I stumbled upon your search thread and decided to message you! You're a fantastic writer and I look forward to every reply.
I'm not crying, you're crying D;

This thread is so wholesome and I love it. ;_; Time to wrap my sleeves up! I will try to keep it super short though. 'cuz aaaah.

Xemanorth Xemanorth : There's no way I can't list you first. <3 Amazing RPer, great DM and beautifully written characters. You know how much I love you, even though I have to slap you on the head whenever you are being mean. But I know despite your big bark, you're a great person. And your WoW RP is just so HNNNN.

Myriad Myriad : You're one of my two besties of besties in the whole wide world <3. I hope you come back to RP with us. Been RPing with you for forever across platforms, not planning to stop now!!

Polka Polka : One of the amazing people on my Pokémon RP. You always are so enthusiastic, post quickly and are imaginative and exciting to be around! <3
WolfSol WolfSol : Keeping that one slot open for the Poké RP was one of the best things I did RP-wise! I adore Samuel, your humor in your posts, and I look forward to reading each new one.
Feywild Feywild : Aside from making -gorgeous- art, I love the emotion you put in your posts and how beautifully you write.

Noble Scion Noble Scion : Your post on me made me sniffle. Pls ;_;. You're a great deal of fun to talk to, and just about as perverted (okay probably way worse) as me. We're both super stubborn and to be honest that's a good thing! I love Red Red and I love Eira.
Epiphany Epiphany : I've not known you long, but your character Chise -lights- up the room when she waddles in! Such a bubble of energy, and I love it every time.

Fable Fable : You're understanding, calm, have TOO MUCH patience and are lovely to be a player to. Thank you for the great SMITED RP, though I still hope you will give yourself some selfish fun and play one of your own OC's too! Don't be too worried about other people, you deserve to have fun as much as the rest, if not more, for how much effort you put into your RPs for people!
Thatguynameded Thatguynameded : I just -love- how silly Brass is, it makes me giggle often!
baddervibes baddervibes : I gotta admit, we've barely, if never, spoken, but my god. Caddigan's posts are some of the biggest highlights to read and I fangirl every time. ;A;

Other beautiful people I've had the luck to RP with: LazyDaze LazyDaze June Verles June Verles Hanarei Hanarei Damafaud Damafaud Tarmagon Tarmagon Morzone Morzone

This thread is so wholesome ;-;

Daisie Daisie I know you're there to talk about anything and everything, and even though we may not chat often, it's comforting to know you're there.

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan for all the times you've randomly appeared on my profile just to say hi. Literally. Too cute ;-;

DergTheDergon DergTheDergon you helped create and run one of the longest lasting RPs I'd ever taken part in and it will always have a special place with me. You're such a genuinely kind soul and a very creative writer.

The Mechanist The Mechanist it's been a while but you'll always be my welcome buddy x3

Idea Idea you have such dedication to welcoming everyone and it's a great thing. It can be overwhelming joining a site like this, but to have someone welcome you and see so many other new users would be very reassuring. Keep up the good work!

Obviously I also love all my fellow staff for running the site and keeping all our users as happy as we can. It's a wonderful team to be a part of and I adore them all <3

@Idea you have such dedication to welcoming everyone and it's a great thing. It can be overwhelming joining a site like this, but to have someone welcome you and see so many other new users would be very reassuring. Keep up the good work!
Aye aye Ma'am! Thank you for the kind words!

I'm not tagging anyone. It was all me, singlehandedly making this site great.

More seriously, yeah, I'm returning the tag on Epiphany Epiphany . You're, if I'm being up-front, the best roleplayer and writer I've come across on here, as well as a genuinely fun person to be around, and you make every RP you join measurably better every time you post in it. Your presence is one of the only reasons that I frequently check back with RPN, and likely the largest of those reasons.

Archon Archon Undoubtedly you are the best thing to happen to me in the past years. Your friendship means half of all life in the universe to me, and together we are a perfectly balanced duo. I'd join basically anything if you were there next to me. It couldn't have happened if this site didn't exist, so I'll always be at least a little grateful for that.

deer deer I've lost track of your usernames and avatars so I can only hope this is you. You're fun, helpful, and seemingly omnipresent. Got me into a few things I probably wouldn't have otherwise, and you'd often brighten things up.

Anaxileah Anaxileah We haven't been in a roleplay together for ages, but I was in a string of yours early in my time on here, and you were enjoyable to be around. I definitely remember you trying to introduce some method to my madness in that one demigods thing you helped me with (read: largely formatted for me).

Those are probably the biggest four. There are others I could tag, but I'll keep it to the top. Short, sweet, and focused. Maybe I'll post here again at some point later, with a more exhaustive list.

Hides from familiar faces
TIME FOR A SHOUT OUT

Coco Adel Coco Adel
Now- remember or not your RP is the first one I join in RPN. Post apocalypse setting with magic thing even if it broke down quickly due to internal issue. I learnt how bunnying is bad from you girl~

Nano Nano A Murder Of Corviknight A Murder Of Corviknight
You're the guys that brought me up to my standard! I had a difficult time submitting my CS to Of Madness and Vainglory because I can't balance power and figure out amnesia. I remember feeling my heart thumping every time I saw new PM like oh god what did I do wrong this time and desperately looking for grammar error since you told me to fix it XD

welian welian Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun
Bam! Clicking that RP Ad on Nessy's signature had been the best decision made on whim online by Damafaud. It opens me to a great community beyond the realm of roleplaying. AEGIS was fun too~

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic August August The Regal Rper The Regal Rper
YOU GUYS! From Heroes Will Fall to Sanctity are both my favourite for superpower time. Like aaa character development and aaaa stories and aaa shipping ( August August U smut y bleach my eye) and love you guys <3

Speaking of superheroes, D duegxybus !
LOVE YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE SUPERHERO IN MY FICTIONAL WRITING INSPIRATION HEART

Xel Xel simj26 simj26 Lappi Lappi June Verles June Verles Hanarei Hanarei
YOU GUYS! That I often see but not like close for some reason but somehow often met and like close! hugs

mothspit mothspit
The Configuration is my favourite RP for drama category. I absolutely love the setting and how unique each and every characters are. Up to this day I don't have any other RP able to get me into vampire (VAMPIRE for goodness sake) and drama like yours.

Trektek Trektek
On going Birth of Nations is the best nation building (and the first one) I joined. So far it has been a great adventure and I can't wait what you have in store for the future. :D

I bet I've misses at least a few people... so sooner or later I may end up making a second post for people I forgot.

Jet Jet StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Shannon Trevor Shannon Trevor Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow radical radical Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Jean Otus Jean Otus
I've joined at least a few of your roleplays and I believe that you were one of the first people I met on this site! I really love and enjoy the creativity and thought you put into each of your roleplays.

Hell0NHighWater Hell0NHighWater
Even though I don't think we've been in too many roleplays together, your characters are always gonna be some of my favorites.

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Your "The Devil's Throne" Roleplay was one of my favorites on here and because of it one of my favorite characters of all time was made. Every roleplay that I have join of yours I have absolutely enjoyed and I would join again and again to continue to roleplay in the worlds you have made.

However much I'd like to have more friends here, I am not a very socially-apt person, and little to none actually find me appealing. But I think erised erised left the best impression. We RPed a bit, and we didn't click with our desires that much, but I enjoyed those couple of pages immensely nonetheless. Great writer, very much suggest to check their search threads.

Hides from familiar faces
TIME FOR A SHOUT OUT

Coco Adel Coco Adel
Now- remember or not your RP is the first one I join in RPN. Post apocalypse setting with magic thing even if it broke down quickly due to internal issue. I learnt how bunnying is bad from you girl~

Nano Nano Birb Birb
You're the guys that brought me up to my standard! I had a difficult time submitting my CS to Of Madness and Vainglory because I can't balance power and figure out amnesia. I remember feeling my heart thumping every time I saw new PM like oh god what did I do wrong this time and desperately looking for grammar error since you told me to fix it XD

welian welian Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun
Bam! Clicking that RP Ad on Nessy's signature had been the best decision made on whim online by Damafaud. It opens me to a great community beyond the realm of roleplaying. AEGIS was fun too~

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic August August The Regal Rper The Regal Rper
YOU GUYS! From Heroes Will Fall to Sanctity are both my favourite for superpower time. Like aaa character development and aaaa stories and aaa shipping ( August August U smut y bleach my eye) and love you guys <3

Speaking of superheroes, D duegxybus !
LOVE YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE SUPERHERO IN MY FICTIONAL WRITING INSPIRATION HEART

Xel Xel simj26 simj26 Lappi Lappi June Verles June Verles Hanarei Hanarei
YOU GUYS! That I often see but not like close for some reason but somehow often met and like close! hugs

mothspit mothspit
The Configuration is my favourite RP for drama category. I absolutely love the setting and how unique each and every characters are. Up to this day I don't have any other RP able to get me into vampire (VAMPIRE for goodness sake) and drama like yours.

Trektek Trektek
On going Birth of Nations is the best nation building (and the first one) I joined. So far it has been a great adventure and I can't wait what you have in store for the future. :D
I only found this because nano showed me but thank you for your kind words. Also it made me realize that someone has my old rpn name LOL

edit: also sorry for traumatizing you because we were fairly strict back then < w >;;;;

I'm not tagging anyone. It was all me, singlehandedly making this site great.

More seriously, yeah, I'm returning the tag on Epiphany Epiphany . You're, if I'm being up-front, the best roleplayer and writer I've come across on here, as well as a genuinely fun person to be around, and you make every RP you join measurably better every time you post in it. Your presence is one of the only reasons that I frequently check back with RPN, and likely the largest of those reasons.

Archon Archon Undoubtedly you are the best thing to happen to me in the past years. Your friendship means half of all life in the universe to me, and together we are a perfectly balanced duo. I'd join basically anything if you were there next to me. It couldn't have happened if this site didn't exist, so I'll always be at least a little grateful for that.

deer deer I've lost track of your usernames and avatars so I can only hope this is you. You're fun, helpful, and seemingly omnipresent. Got me into a few things I probably wouldn't have otherwise, and you'd often brighten things up.

Anaxileah Anaxileah We haven't been in a roleplay together for ages, but I was in a string of yours early in my time on here, and you were enjoyable to be around. I definitely remember you trying to introduce some method to my madness in that one demigods thing you helped me with (read: largely formatted for me).

Those are probably the biggest four. There are others I could tag, but I'll keep it to the top. Short, sweet, and focused. Maybe I'll post here again at some point later, with a more exhaustive list.
Awwwww thanks Fez 💜 I still remember all the Firefly reboot attempts 😂 I'd love to RP again with you sometime 💜 and largely format your stuff 😂

I only found this because nano showed me but thank you for your kind words. Also it made me realize that someone has my old rpn name LOL

edit: also sorry for traumatizing you because we were fairly strict back then < w >;;;;
No worry looking back I also think no wonder they shout at me

And overall, your feedbacks back then really improve both my writing and sensibility in storytelling. So I'm only thanksful<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back