• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Some Idea's For You All!

Ocean Eyes

The bad boy: always more fun.
Image about fashion in G irls' invasion 🦄 by darkqueen.jpegd34140decfa1851293f4cf7a7374239c.jpg
The good girls bad boy
Muse A was always the good girl. Quiet at school, humble to her teachers and professors, always achieving good grades.Muse B was a rebel, a hot rebel. He had women swooning over him left and right. He was a bad boy, smoking, drinking, staying out late with other girls.Muse A had never caught his eye. Not till the day Muse B moved next door.It wasn't that she didn't want him. It was as if she felt she wasn't allowed to quarrel with him. He made her want to do things she had never even imagined she would want to do. He intoxicated her, made her want to break the rules for the first time in her life. And she knew it would be like playing with fire.
fef80681088f0d1c84df136c8eca372e.jpgcf3516477555b51346da8bd2f5d28035.jpg
The Bet
A cliché plot where Muse A is a badass and Muse B is a sweet little angel. Muse A makes a bet with their friends that they can date and dump Muse B. Muse A ends up falling for Muse B and doesn't want to hurt them so tries to avoid completing the bet. But Muse A ends up taking Muse B to a party and Muse A's friends tell Muse B about the bet. How will Muse B react?

18a29f57a3d0319e91358d36f1914fc8.jpg01a3835c074ca521463310c100bbb1b2.jpg
The New Kid
Muse A is very shy and not that popular in the school since she doesn't like to talk to anyone except her very small group of friends. Muse B moved to her high school and sees her. He goes up to her and tries to talk to her. He is very confident but nice. He is determined to be friends with her and let everyone see how great she is. Soon they start to fall for each other.

ddbd6cbb773c9a61635f7b91599040b3.jpgvsco_070717.jpg

The Road Trip
Muse A, B,C, and D are all good friends, Muse A and C are sister and brother so is Muse B and D. Muse A and Muse B are best friends alongside Muse C and D, they all decide to go on a huge summer road trip after they all graduate. They do not know where they want to go all they knew was they wanted to have the best summer ever.They visit many places and have loads of fun. Muse A and D take turns driving and Muse C and B do the same, both parisrg get really close and all start falling for eachother but are not sure what will happen if they confess how they feel. Will they all tell each other how they feel? Or will they dismiss their feelings?
A=Sister/best friend B=Sister/best friend C=Brother/best friend D=Brother/bestfriend

~MORE TO COME~

Last edited:
Plots
~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Hybrid x Vampire

-Sister x Sisters boyfriend

-Mafia boss x Person

-Angel x demon

-Friend x Friend

-bad boy x Good girl

-Student X Teacher

-Nerd x bad girl

-Neighbor x Neighbor
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A little about me and some expectations
1. Please be active. At least one reply a day.
2. No one-liners. At least 3-10 sentences per paragraph.
3. I only do M/F or F/F Roleplays.
4. I only Roleplay via PM's.
5. I only write as female characters unless we double up
6. I like pictures with replies but it is not a must.
7. I only do realistic face claims
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for reading, just PM me if you are interested or if you have any questions just let me know. I have a lot more Ideas for everyone that I will be working on. I hope to hear from you!
~Ocean Eyes

Hi there! I love all the plots you have up and quite a few of the pairings you have as well. I'd like to double, so we can choose two! PM me if you're interested!

I like the Road trip Idea if you are are still looking, PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back