• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Some ideas and fandoms in mind!

RunRabbitRun

Owns a rabbit heart
So being that I'm new to the site, I thought I'd begin by saying hello! Now there are a number of plots and fandoms that I've been wanting to try lately and I'm looking for the right partner who shares an interest in them! Before I go on to list them, I should probably give an idea of what I'm looking for in a partner. I'm looking for a partner who:

• Can write at least three to four good-sized paragraphs. Less than that, and I'll definitely lose interest fast. I usually try not to be too strict on this rule, I'll definitely speak up if I feel as though I'm not being given enough to go on.
  • Is proactive in the RP and contributes thoughts and ideas. I've had partners who end up not even acting interested when we start going over details. You don't have to be super interested or excited, but just go easy on the brusque and very brief replies.
  • Has good grammar, spelling, and sentence structure

Now with that out of the way and hopefully if you're still reading, I should probably get to those plots and fandom ideas, eh?

IDEAS:

• Horror: A horror RP based upon the PT demo that released on PSN a month ago or so. To keep interest in this RP, it'd most likely end up being more mature to keep up the dark themes and scenes that'd inevitably come up.
  • Military-Based RP: This one would be wide-open for collaboration. I'd prefer that it be based either in modern-day or the future. To keep interest, I'd also like this to be action-packed but there can be room for drama and/or romance if someone were interested.
  • Realistic: This one's wide open for collaboration as well, and it can be discussed whether it should be comedic, dramatic, romantic, or all three!
  • Mecha: Same as the military based, although it has to be futuristic or an alternate universe to be considered a Mecha RP.

FANDOMS:

• Dark Souls: Can follow the plot of the game (we can discuss order etc,) or it can be based on the world of the game. I have two characters for this RP, I can play male or female. If you'd like, I can provide a description of both characters and you can let me know which one you'd prefer to play with.
  • SAO: Can take place in Aincrad, Alfheim, or GGO, or it can simply be based in the world of the SAO and we can move back and forth between games.
  • The Last of Us: This one would be kept up with the game in being realistic and grim, but there can be room for romance, comedy, or just general levity just like in the game. For this RP, I'd be a bit critical about my partner.
  • Resident Evil: My character would most likely be a BSAA operator and we can figure out the setting.

That's about it for my ideas and fandoms, there's probably more of them but that's all I can think of for the moment. If you read all of this and haven't ended up bored to death, maybe you found something that caught your eye! If you have, then please feel free to send me an RP or just leave a reply!

Okay! Im still trying to figure out the PM thing here so if you could, maybe you could PM and we can figure out what plot/pairing/ or fandom you'd want to do?

I'm interested in starting up a The Last of Us roleplay, so long as we keep canon characters away. And I don't mind any criticism; actually, it'd just do me some good. PM me if interested!

I would definitely be interested in this!

SAO and Dark souls happen to be two of my favorite things, so I would be happy to do something on either of them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back