Some Horror Rp ideas (mosttly based on some creepypastas)

Why do you think the man outside your window is there?

• To have a sleepover.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There is a man outside my window? O__O

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • So I can give him a transformers band aid :D

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

MajesticallyWeird

Lavender Lover
tumblr_m9km446V5s1roqb0bo1_500.jpg

Since Halloween is coming up well not really I thought of doing some halloween Rp's lol I have one idea and the rest of them I got from reading creepypastas and listening to Halloween music. Here they are~

Btw Im just going to summarize.

The Willow Boy:

You live in a house with your siblings and parents, you had just moved into the house, it is located in the woods and is isolated from other houses, you dont like the house of course because it looks creepy but the rest of your family dont seem to have a problem with it. You have a little open house letting other family members and friends come in and look at the house while having dinner together sort of like a party then you spot a boy that you have never seen before but his eyes were pitch black, nothing else, he giggled child like and walk out of the house. Eversince then your siblings have been complaining about hearing scratching noises in the walls and ceiling and hearing whispers but of course your parents thing you guys are just paranoid and ignore you so you chose to investigate this whole thing yourself but you might regret everything.

Topic: Horror, 1x1 or small group rp, can be romance.

-The Crawl Space.-Little Red Riding Hood.(horror version)-Headless Jack-The Axe Murduer-Slenderman-Jeff The Killer

Anyway some of these could be little small group Rp's, comment if you think you might be interested in either one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I wouldn't mind doing a 1x1 with creepypasta if you're up for it ^^ I know we've already go t a 1x1 going, but still ^^

Users who are viewing this thread