• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Some group writing idea's!

TheDisorderly

Angst and Gays
Hi there! I've recently had high muse for some really commited groups, some are OC's and some are orginal characters. These would probably be best done through dis.cord, anyways heres some of my idea's!

The Purge - Based on the films
The Mist - Based on the film and tv series
Apocalypse - Based on most zombie apocalypse theories or media.
Natural Disaster - Can be based on any group sensus, Tsunami, Hurricane, etc.

I really love the idea of a group of strangers, young adults and teens, being locked/stuck together by any crisis situation. Protect each other or fight alone type mentality you know.

The writing style will probably be literate, to join you must be respectful since all sexualities and genders will be welcome, I think it would be so great to get a group of at least 6 or so together. Please reply if interested and we can see where it goes! Thanks so much and have happy holidays!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back