Some Girls Have Nothing Better Than to Cheat. Its Just Lfe.

DuckieSue

Some Girls Have Nothing Better Than to Cheat. Its Just Life.

images

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwXWsxbCiM8&feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U_j929yWqQ{This is just a taste of supernatural. Jensen Ackles is the sexest man alive I believe}
I remember looking up, to him and I remember most the time he wasn't there. I'd be waiting at the door for hours, when he got home at night. He'd pass me by to go to pass out in his chair. It started after we lost momma. He stumbled into the gym on graduation day and I couldn't help feel so ashamed. I wasn't surprised a bit when he left before they even had time to call my name. And my thoughts consisted of pleadng for him to walk a little straighter. He was swaying side to side it's not just me who was watching, he caught everybody's eye. He was tripping and stumbling and even though I've turned 18. He's still leading me. The old man is still like he always was but I love him anyway If I've learned one thing from him it’s my kids will never have to say anything about me walking straighter. The cool breeze made me a little slower to get out of the warm environment of the toasty F-150 that still had the fresh smell to it. I was eager to be home though after working at the farm all day, normally I would hit the hay as soon as I got in the bed, but tonight I had a little pep in my step. I was whistling 'Getting you Home' while I was opening the door. My breath left me, everything in me wanted to rip the guy that was butt naked on top of my girlfriend. On my bear rug too. It was so wrong on so many levels. Stacy my girlfriend that I was with for about 2 years grabbed the man’s clothing throwing it at him. He hurried into his pants. “Blake. Sweetie. Its not what it looks like.” I just smirked running my fingers roughly through my shortened hair. I couldn’t believe this. That guy looked like a fruit cake and was half my size. The guy had his shirt in his hands while he tried to sneak pass me like I was just going to let him. Bullshit. I shook my head before plowing my fist into his jaw, time after time until he was purple and black all over his face and rib cage. “Okay I’m good. Man, just get out of my house before this gets to out of hand.” He nodded trying not to cough up the blood that he was obviously lightly chocking on while crawling out of the house. I slammed the door behind him glaring at Stacy. I had so much to say but I just kept it in not wanting to yell. “Stacy, just pack your stuff and get out if you’re not out by midnight I’ll do it for you.” She was speechless before doing what she was told. Which was once in a blue moon. “Damn man. I’m sorry to hear about that. Women get needy for men like us. Coming home late. Tired as hell when we do come home from the farm.” One of my buds said with a cocky smirk as he was downing his sixth beer. Tonight I was drinking. Yes I’ve always loved the taste but I wasn’t nearly proud of it. It ran in the genes which I didn’t want. I looked around at women that passed, each and every one of them looking me up and down which made my simple smirk pull them in even more. No I didn’t want any whores I just wanted a down to Earth girl I knew I wasn’t about to find any of them here. How wrong I was. I raised a brow as I spotted the bartender.

{Anyone may post.}

([MENTION=2132]DuckieSue[/MENTION], I'd love to join in when I get back from vacation around late July/early August. I know it's a whole month but I won't have a computer or anyway to access Internet, seeing as my phone is hates to connect automatically like it's supposed to and I'm to lazy to try and hack into my cousin's Internet (Since he doesn't want to give me the passcode). If that's all right with you I'll post as soon and as often as I can.)

Name: Liz Black

Appearance. Liz is 5'8" with very long legs. She has very dark skin because she is part Brazilian. She has tattoos scattered around her body of cute quotes and of family members. Her hair is dark brown and reaches her waist. Her eyes are the same color of her hair but they have specks of gold in them. On her left ear she has it pierced up and down. She also has faded scars on her stomach from beatings.{{{{Based on Megan Fox}}}

History: Liz has a troubled past. Her dad is a dead rock star and she has never met her mom. She dated a guy that abused her in every which way and had 3 kids with them. She has no contact with them because their father took them away. She is a party animal and just wants to live life to the fullest. she wants friends and she is very good at flirting with all the guys because of her stunning looks and wittiness. She is looking for a boyfriend so she can start over with him. But her past will always be with her.........

Other: She takes pills for depression because she has strong nightmares and passes out from flash backs in the randomness times.

{{Could I join??}}}}}

dark-haired-woman13.jpg

Alexandria sat at the darkened bar and swirled her water around inside the clear crystal glass. It had been a long day at work, three new horses at the stable plus a litter of puppies. With a total of twenty three horses at New Acres Stable Alex had her hands full. The twenty three year old set her glass down and rubbed her eyes, trying hard to stay awake. She had come to try and get a little bit of a break but with all the guys asking her to dance or whistling at her like she was one of her dogs it wasn't happening. The past year had been a tough time with guys. Her boyfriend of three years had committed suicide in early July and the one after that had been having an affair with some girl named Stacy. Alex was just about done with men and yet there was one just down the bar, chatting with a guy who had already tried flirting with her. He wasn't the cutest thing in her mind but he looked like a nice guy and no matter how hard Alex tried to keep herself focused on something else her dark eyes kept flickering back to him.

With a heavy sigh, Alex gulped down the last of the clear liquid in her glass and slid it back towards the bartender. She stood and grabbed her light gray hoodie off the back of her chair. Alex slid both of her tan arms into the jacket pulling the fleece over her tank top. She began walking out of the bar, her muddy boots tapping against the dark floor. She was exhausted and ready to head home. Alex walked out and searched for her fire engine red truck when she remember it was parked in the alley way. How could she have been so stupid? She turned on her heel a cool breeze hitting her as she did so. The air was chill and she couldn't wait to climb into her toasty vehicle.

[MENTION=2132]DuckieSue[/MENTION]

“Blake! Dude where you going man?” Steve called after me as I got up; paying for mine and the girls drink that had just left. Obviously she had forgotten to pay and her wallet on the counter. To be honest I wanted to follow her to make sure she got to her car alright, especially at this time of night. I grabbed her wallet swiftly before making my way to the door gradually because of the crowded floor. When I had finally gotten out of the tinted doors the woman was halfway down the alley way. “Ma’am, sorry to alarm you but you kind of forgot your wallet.” I called with a light-hearted smirk trying to understand her facial expression from such a distance.

{Sorry about the short reply; I'll make up for it later.}

((It's all good!))

Alex whirled as she heard a voice behind her. She gasped as the man from the bar stood there with her monogrammed wallet. She held her hand at her chest as she breathed heavily "You scared me!" Alex walked forward and took her turquise wallet from his hand. She ran a hand through her dark hair and gave a small smile "Thanks," she said. "I'm Alex, by the way." She held out her hand for a shake and shivered a bit as a breeze whirled past. She had been almost to the alley when he had stopped her. It was a horrible thought that he might have been some bad man wanting to do something evil to her. She shuddered again, but it wasn't from the cold, she felt someone watching them.

The street lights over head of them were flickering as he shook her hand. He couldn’t help but raise a brow faintly at her inviting ways. Blake always found introductions to be one of the many things you never take for granted because you never meet someone twice. “Sorry about that; I’m Blake Barker. It’s nice to meet you. If you don’t mind me asking, what is a girl like you doing alone out here?” He asked with a simple smirk before being cut short by her facial expression of concern. He looked around smoothly until his eyes fixated on a homeless looking man that was beside the dumpster. The well-built man walked gloomily up with his hand melted into his coat. Blake could see it all play out before it happened as the man closed the area between them pointing the pistol at his forehead. “Give me the money and nobody gets hurt.” The man snarled taking the gun off of safety. “Come on man let’s not be rash about this.” Blake said taking out his wallet and dropping to the ground before kicking it over to him. The man made one small mistake though. He actually bent down unguarded to pick up the wallet. In that split second Blake kicked the gun from his hands before knocking the hell out of him. “Damn city-slicker.” He cursed underneath his breath taking his wallet back from the unconscious man’s hand.

Alex yelped as the homeless like man came up. She jumped back as Blake dropped his wallet. She watched, stunned, as Blake kicked the man and took his wallet. She was a bit surprised at how fast he acted. She let put the breath she had been holding and carefully stepped forwards again, her black and blue boots knocking against the pavement. She touched his arm carefully "How in the hell did you do that? It was like you were a karate master or something." She paused and the remembered his question earlier "And to answer your question, I was hoping to get a break after work. Totally impossible." She chuckled slightly and pulled on the grey beanie that covered her head.

He couldn’t help but chuckle at her question. “I’m no karate kid darling. I just served a few years in the Iraq.”He explained as he moved the man’s body up against the wall, helping him to sit up right, leaving a five dollar bill onto his leg. “What do you do for a living?” Blake asked wanting to know more about this woman for some odd reason. Some reason was pushing him to not allow her just ride away without any connection to him.

"I work down at the New Acres Stable just outside of town," she said softly. She walked quietly with him, she bit the inside of her mouth and thought for a moment. This man was awfully interested in her personal life. She wondered if perhaps he was a serial killer or something. Alex spotted her truck not very far away now. A big F-150 was parked next to her red Chevy truck. She smiled "Well, that's mine," she said and gestures to her vehicle. She slipped her hand into her pocket and fished around for her keys. She grabbed the ring of the key chain and pulled them out. She pressed the unlock button on the key and watched her lights flash. She gave a big smile and opened the door to the vehicle, careful not to hit the truck next to her.

Blake couldn’t help but raise a brow at her occupation. New Acres Stable was one of the main barns he trains horses at for a living. He just couldn’t believe that such a slender girl was working there. Normally they just hire men that were built enough to handle anything that the boss woman wanted from them. Another reason was the boss was a woman, meaning she could enjoy watching men work for her all day long. This girl had to be something special to be able to work for the boss. “I’ll see you tomorrow then because I have to train there tomorrow. A client’s bringing a green quarter horse in. See ya Alex; it was nice meeting you. Drive safely.” He said with a soft smile before heading back to the bar. Blake rubbed the back of his head trying to figure out how he had never met her before.

"Alright, Blake. My aunt will probably have me help you anyways." Alex smiled and waved as she turned the key in the ignition and her engine roared to life. She then focused on driving until she was home. Her dark eyes faced the ceiling as she lay in her warm bed, thinking about the night. How kind he had been and so sweet. She couldn't believe herself as she felt a tingle of excitement in seeing him again tomorrow morning. She rolled onto her side and yawned, her dark eyes shutting for good as she did so.

When the alarm went off, blaring country music, Blake groaned rolling over and picking it up and chucking it at the wall. He heard it crash into the wall, shattering into many pieces. “Damn it.” He muttered carelessly slipping out of bed. He couldn’t believe he actually gave into his weakness last night and actually drank way too much for his own good. Today was going to be hell because of it. Once he had gotten ready for the day gradually he threw a few Advil to the back of his throat before swallowing them. He was just trying to relieve the throbbing headache that he had woken up with. It took him just a few minutes to get from his house to walking into the barn doors, being careful not to slam the door because of his head.

{I'm sorry Karma this forum is a private one.}

Beep, Beep, Beep! Alex fumbled for the off switch with her blind hand. Beep, Beep, Beep! The alarm screamed at her. She pulled on the cord and ripped it out of the wall. She stood and walked to the bathroom, careful not to slip on anything. She shut the door behind her and turned the faucet on cold. She splashed her face gently and scrambled for a towel, eventually finding one, she dabbed her face dry. She applied a bit of mascara and then hurried out. She grabbed a random pair of jeans and her red and white plaid button up shirt. She dressed quickly and slipped her boots on. Alex snatched keys and headed out the door, locking it behind her.

{No sorry I'll reply tonight on it, been working on training a three year old stallion with a 'Don't touch me' attitude.}

{Understandable. You'd probably love my baby, Doosey. He's 4 now and he's a big grey guy. I love him to death. ^.^ Just let me know next time.

Users who are viewing this thread