• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy some fantasy plots

anderswo

somewhere else
Hello dear roleplay fellows,

I'm looking for some partners for this two ideas. Each of them can be played out by two or more players. I'd start with a one x one roleplay, but if each of us is interested in a group roleplay we could invite other interested people later one. However, I'll start with introducing myself. You can call me Anna, I'm twenty-one years old and reside in Germany. German is my mother-tongue, but I learned English at the age of 8 and started roleplay with about fourteen years. Still, I might do some mistakes even if I try to avoid them. I will reply almost everyday, but sometimes I might be busy and excuse myself later on.

I'm looking for someone that is 18+ years old and can write complicate characters, have them develop themselves during the story and is interested on building a complex but interesting story with me. This story may include romance, yet it's not a must for me and shouldn't be for you either. I don't want stories that are based on a romance, but on the difficulties our characters face and how their personalities change. I like to have some chit-chat every now and then, and get to know the people I'm writing with. It's not that important, but nice on the side. Roleplayingwise, I like to write an average of 2-4 paragraphs. However, there might be times when 10+ paragraphs are needed and other times when I cannot write more than one. That might be enough said. If you are interested, shoot me a message or respond in this thread. I might request a small writing sample of yours just to know what I'm dealing with. (:

The last ones -
Fantasy / light world building / can double characters, but isn't required

This plot is inspired by Stephenie Meyer's "The Host". Basically, there are parasitic aliens called "Souls" that have arrived on planet earth and can replace the soul of a human's body with their own. They do not tolerate the faults in human beings such as violence and impulsive behavior, and try to insert their souls into humans to restructure the world and "save" planet earth. This is the rough version of the universe that Stephenie Meyer created and we can either start building our story based on her idea or recreate something new on the base of it if you do not favour the plot or don't know the story.

Our plot will follow the lifes of a group of survivors that could evade the aliens for years, but have recently been kidnapped due to a mistake by one of the group members. The invasion of the Souls is probably about three years ago and this group is the last group of humans on planet earth. The Souls have started to do experiments with them and interrogate them, and when the survivors were already saying their goodbye to the worlds, the Souls decided to free them and gave them one chance to prove themself as good humans in the society of Souls. (can turn into a dystopian world)

Bewitched -
Fantasy / Horror / can eventually include romance / heavy character building / character doubling

This is a darker plot that does also include some horror elements. The beginning of it is that we have a group of girls, college age, that made a drunk decision to play with a ouija board. In this night, they approach a demon that offers them immense wealth, beauty and grants them a wish if only they follow his one and only rule: Each months, every one of them has to sacrifice a life for him may it be the life of a cockroach or of a human being. Yet, the more meaningful the life is, the more more favoured by fortune will they be.

Last edited:
Hey! I wanted to ask- regarding the Bewitched Plot, would we both be rping as one of the girls of the group, or would one of us be taking the role of the demon? Also when it comes to roles, do you only rp as female, or are you able to take any role?

Veno Veno Hello. (: The roles are not fixed yet. Each can take the role of a girl, if one wants to play the demon that is also fine and if there is a character apart from the group that might be interesting, he/she can be played as well. I'm very open for this. I am able to play both female and male characters - there is no difference for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back