• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Some Cravings(Mostly KH tbh)

gangstar

ケツを食ベる
It's long so buckle up

• I copied and pasted parts from my old search since I'm kinda lazy, whoops.

large.jpg
    Hello everyone I am Zettibou or Zetti, whatever you prefer~ I kinda of forgot about this site for awhile and rediscovered that I have an account on here so whoops x2. I've been itching to do an rp since it's been sooooo long. That's about it, if you have any questions please feel free to ask me!
    390608-dangan-ronpa-enoshima-junko.jpg
    Rules~
    >Please don't ask me to do fetish roleplays, a lot of them creep me out!
    >Don't bump constantly, yes I know I haven't answered. No, I can't answer now.
    >I prefer pms since that's all I've ever done but I can do threads! (if you show me of course)
    >Please tell me your limits! I like really dark themes but if they make you feel uncomfortable please tell me!
    >Give me a paragraph or at least some lines. Please don't do one liners, I burn out easily.
    >If you get bored it's okay to tell me! I just bored easily too.
    >I'll try to match your post length, I encourage you to do the same with me.
    >I am perfectly fine with mxf,fxf and mxm!
    >I really like doubling so don't be afraid to ask!
    >I love ooc chat, I like making friends plus it makes plotting way easier!
    Any question or concerns? Ask away!
    ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Last edited:
ok SHIT so i can't like?? pm you yet being that i'm so new but like. i was wondering what other fandoms you're into!! :bishiesparklesl:

ok SHIT so i can't like?? pm you yet being that i'm so new but like. i was wondering what other fandoms you're into!! :bishiesparklesl:

That's fine don't worry about it! My other fandoms are:
Dangan ronpa
Pokemon
Fire Emblem
Animal Crossing
Steven Universe

There's more but I hope that helps!

Last edited:
That's fine don't worry about it! My other fandoms are:
Dangan ronpa
Pokemon
Fire Emblem
Animal Crossing
Steven Universe

There's more but I hope that helps!
would you be interested in doing something steven universe??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back