• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

joekid

Angst Fiend
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there ! Let's get this introduction and the disclaimers out of the way ! : )

3f868fbdd7b33529386388e701462d6c-gif.934888

• You can call me Johnny or Rin!
  • I'm 23 and as such prefer my writing partners to be 20+ !
  • I love OOC chat! I think us building a rapport outside of in character interactions will make us more comfortable exchanging ideas
  • My preference is always around darker themes which can range anywhere from psychological themes like obsession to more explicit things like straight up horror/gore so please be warned. Themes around mental health will and need to be handled in a respectful manner if that should come up.
  • That being said, please let me know of any triggers and I would likely be more than happy to accommodate and obviously there'll be fluff to break up all the heavy stuff.
  • I'm a quality over quantity guy so don't feel pressured to match me, I usually write 3-8 paragraphs for my replies
  • I have two jobs! and a needy dog and boyfriend! This means it might take me a day or two to reply so please be patient with me!
  • Transmasc so I almost exclusively write Male or Nonbinary characters and almost all romantic relationships I prefer to be LGTBQ+
  • My only trigger is that there be no themes of Eating Disorders, thanks for understanding !
OKAY! Now that that's out of the way let's get into plot stuff ! Here are themes I really love and would love to explore!

Sibling Rivarly - I really like the idea of characters who were close in their youth and slowly grow distant through their opposing ideals that were formed from said childhood. This could be biological or adopted siblings who have started to grow resentful of each other and find themselves on opposite ends of a conflict that could spell life or death.
Friends to Lovers to Enemies- This is just as complicated as it sounds lmao. It's easy to slip into the puppy love of falling for your best friend, but it makes conflict hurt worse. The characters find themselves at odds with each other and have a brutal falling out only to try and pick up the pieces of what's left in the aftermath.

Classic Enemies to Lovers, this trope is as old as time but I love it so much, I am obsessed with all the banter that comes along with it and the TENSION of being on opposite sides of an argument/war/being raised to dislike each other.

Mutual Corruption, two unstable individuals fueling each other’s instability through obsession??? We love to see it.

Angel/Demon, really any religious themes are up my alley

Killer/Detective

Unrequited Love

Forbidden Love

Horror/Gore/General Bloody Goodness

Attachments

• 3f868fbdd7b33529386388e701462d6c.gif
    3f868fbdd7b33529386388e701462d6c.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 115
Classic Enemies to Lovers, this trope is as old as time but I love it so much, I am obsessed with all the banter that comes along with it and the TENSION of being on opposite sides of an argument/war/being raised to dislike each other.

Mutual Corruption, two unstable individuals fueling each other’s instability through obsession
Hey hey, I'm interested in these two ideas. I'm looking for a corrupt and tense romance story between two OCs as long as you're still looking for new partners. ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back