• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lilu

Good time of day to everyone on the website! My name is Lilu and right now I’m searching for a (hopefully!) long-term RP partner to plot and play some super rare ships in the Ace Attorney fandom! If there’s anyone out there that enjoys and loves AUs where all the tragedy has been replaced with drama and angst that ends well for everyone, then, hopefully, this thread is for you!

Now, a bit about the ships that I’m interested in playing (in bold will be the characters that I wish to take):
Manfred von Karma/Gregory Edgeworth (enemies to lovers dynamic + family fluff, IS-7 angst and DL-6-that-did-not-happen!)
— Byrne Faradey/Tyrell Badd (Yatagarasu angst! Cuteness with little Kay! No one dying!)
Zak Gramarye/Valant Gramarye (performance routine, Thalassa related drama… Hopefully, correcting some of the wrongs that happened with the troupe overall… All that!)

And here’s a bit about me:
— I’m currently 18 and have been playing for 7 years
— English isn’t my first language, though I’m fluent in it. I usually write multiple paragraphs, though it depends on the partner!
— I am definitely up for some OOC chatter, I really want to be friends with you!
— I enjoy detailed plot discussing, I like deepening the story
— I can easily play several character/double if and when necessary

What I wish to find in you:
— I don’t do too well with one-liners, so I’d be glad if you write at least two paragraphs!
— You enjoy detailed plotting and can play several characters
— You are acquainted with the Ace Attorney series, but mainly the first game, Apollo Justice and the Investigations series!

It doesn’t matter to me where we can RP (on the platform or on Discord) just as long as we’re both comfortable with the space! Don’t hesitate to PM me without messaging in the thread! Hopefully, some of you will be interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back