• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Solving Anthro Mysteries In A Fall Town

Bronco

I pull levers
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Seasons greetings, not the Santa one the better one, and here's to another fall. With spooky season on our doorstep, I figured now was the time to drop this appropriately themed rp search. Before we begin, YES you read that title right. I haven't really roleplayed with anthro characters in a while, and I was hoping to jump back into that medium with this. But what exactly is this? you may ask. Well that's simple. I was hoping to set our characters in an innocent looking town that actually harbors dark secrets, and of course remain on theme by having it take place around Halloween. They can be a variety of ages, though young adult would be most appropriate.

Now I'm going to need some help with this, so be ready to plot while also designing your OC. I have a vague idea of both the location and story already, but it's certainly a work in progress. If you have any ideas I'd be happy to hear and incorporate them, this means locations in town, plot points, NPCs, ect. Anything relating to the setting is just as open to collaboration as the story. Also, as an added note, we can get as horror or mystery oriented as we want. If you'd want to uncover some old fud's plan to scare away trick or treaters, I'm down. If you want to avoid being gutted by fluffy Freddy Krueger, that's also an option. Either direction fits the season.

Hope this peaks y 'all's interests and post below if you'd want to hop aboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back