• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed (Solved)I've Been Fighting With This Accordion For Hours

Entropy

Hey! Just another hopeless help thread here. Back in the day bbcode and I were bae's but it's been a while and for some reason it is just not cooperating the way I need it to. I really only have one (probably very basic) issue I need clearing up and I'll love you forever if you help. I just recently grasped rows and columns, and I'm still a little iffy on them, so they may be the overall problem but hell if I know anymore.

Here's my code:
Code:
[bg=#72634D][bg=#5C6E73][bg=#C5C0C1][border= 2px double #C5C0C1][row][column=span4][img]http://www.thebakerymadewithlove.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/placeholder.png[/img][/column][column=span4][accordion]{slide=[bg=#C5C0C1][color=#72634D][font=Lemonada][size=8]Testing 1[/color][/font][/size][/bg]}Info{/slide}
[/accordion]
[accordion]
{slide=[bg=#C5C0C1][color=#72634D][font=Lemonada][size=8]Testing 2[/color][/font][/size][/bg]}Info{/slide}
[/accordion]
[accordion]
{slide=[bg=#C5C0C1][color=#72634D][font=Lemonada][size=8]Testing 3[/color][/font][/size][/bg]}Info{/slide}
[/accordion][/column]

[/row]
[/border][/bg][/bg][/bg]

And it comes out looking like this:
placeholder.png
Testing 1
Info

Testing 2
Info

Testing 3
Info

I literally just want the title of the slides to be centered instead of aligned to the left, but anytime I try {slide=center | the text goes off screen as shown below:
placeholder.png
Testing 1
Info

Testing 2
Info

Testing 3
Info

I'm sure whatever I'm doing wrong is basic and obvious, but I haven't been able to find it in hours so I'm finally desperate enough to beg for help.

Hey! Just another hopeless help thread here. Back in the day bbcode and I were bae's but it's been a while and for some reason it is just not cooperating the way I need it to. I really only have one (probably very basic) issue I need clearing up and I'll love you forever if you help. I just recently grasped rows and columns, and I'm still a little iffy on them, so they may be the overall problem but hell if I know anymore.

Here's my code:
Code:
[bg=#72634D][bg=#5C6E73][bg=#C5C0C1][border= 2px double #C5C0C1][row][column=span4][img]http://www.thebakerymadewithlove.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/placeholder.png[/img][/column][column=span4][accordion]{slide=[bg=#C5C0C1][color=#72634D][font=Lemonada][size=8]Testing 1[/color][/font][/size][/bg]}Info{/slide}
[/accordion]
[accordion]
{slide=[bg=#C5C0C1][color=#72634D][font=Lemonada][size=8]Testing 2[/color][/font][/size][/bg]}Info{/slide}
[/accordion]
[accordion]
{slide=[bg=#C5C0C1][color=#72634D][font=Lemonada][size=8]Testing 3[/color][/font][/size][/bg]}Info{/slide}
[/accordion][/column]

[/row]
[/border][/bg][/bg][/bg]

And it comes out looking like this:
placeholder.png
Testing 1
Info

Testing 2
Info

Testing 3
Info

I literally just want the title of the slides to be centered instead of aligned to the left, but anytime I try {slide=center | the text goes off screen as shown below:
placeholder.png
Testing 1
Info

Testing 2
Info

Testing 3
Info

I'm sure whatever I'm doing wrong is basic and obvious, but I haven't been able to find it in hours so I'm finally desperate enough to beg for help.
Use these as opposed to the slide codes:
Code:
[center] [/center]

They should work.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back