• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Solo Leveling, anyone?

BladesofValkyrie

One Master to Rule Them All
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
What's up, losers? (jk I love you all uwu)
... I hope you didn't leave after that. Not the loser bit, the uwu bit.

Well, if you're still here, I'm looking for anyone who wants to do a Solo Leveling (Only I Level Up) rp!
I'm good with OCs or canon. Or canon & OCs. Pick your poison.
If I had to give something for what I'm looking for, then it'd be something either changing the ending, during the series, or an AU.
If you have a favorite preference for how certain names are spelled, lemme know! I know different translations give different spellings.
Anything bolded is a favorite.

Hunters
Sung Jin-Woo [The Man, The Myth, The Legend]
Min Byung-Gu [S-Rank, Healer]
Akari Shimizu (As needed) [S-Rank, Healer, Japan]
Kanae Tawata (As needed) [S-Rank, Japan, Hat]
Goto Ryuji ["Yes I am the stronkest"]
Lee Min-Sung [Celebrity, You prolly hated him, A-Rank]
Park Hee-Jin [Pretty B-Rank Mage, Red Gate]
Son Ki-Hoon [A-Rank, Team Leader of High Orc Gate]
Lee Ju-Hee [Original assumed waifu, B-Rank Healer for C-rank & below gates, Wuss]
Kang Tae-Shik [Snake, B-Rank Assassin]
Han Song-I [Hat, Hood, E-Rank, Tryna Ditch School]
Kim Chul [We hated him, Better off now, A-Rank asshole, Red Gate]
Choi Jong-In [S-Rank Mage, Hunter Guild, Red Hair] [I'm currently working on my confidence with him (of course I'm working on all of them lol)]
Yoo Jin-Ho [D-rank Little brother guy] [I'll take him if you don't want him]
Go Gun-Hee [S-Rank, Association Prez, if you don't want the father figure we all need, I'll take him]
Lim Tae-Gyu [If we need him & you don't want, I'll do it]
[Honestly there's quite a few charas I'll take if you don't want them but these are the ones that jump out as either "possibly come up for a while" or "I could prolly pull that off well enough"]

Humans
Matsumoto Shigeo [Japan Association] [If you don't want him, I'm pretty sure I can make him believable]
Yoo Myung-Han [Little Brother-Figure's Father, Billionaire or higher, CEO]
Sung Jin-Ah [Little Sister lol]
Park Kyung-Hye [Mother, Jesus 2.0] [Still getting a hang of her tho]

Other
Esil Radir [Radish Clan]
That angel bitch [You know the one if you're at that part]
Baruka [Wish We Got His Shadow]
Chained up bitch [I'm not giving names here so people don't look it up and spoil themselves. Maybe I should add pictures :/ Gonna add more to define each person with something they were introduced with]

Background
Choi Yoo-Ra [Nurse]
Joo Sung-Chan [Guy rooting for A-rank Kim Chul]
An Sang-Min [Guy rooting for Jin-Woo, tried to recruit Jin-Woo into the White Tiger Guild. Might play a more important role]
Laura [Scavenger Guild Secretary]
Lee Seong-Chul [Hospital Director]
Bae Yoon-Suk [Miner Team Leader]
Camera Man [Twas a good character]
Gina [A-Rank Mage, somewhat confident about her]
Kim Jung-Gi [Appraisal guy, Barely Restraining Himself From Death lmfao (not mentioned in manhwa)]

Shadows
Iron [Dumb Good Boy]
Tusk [Flamethrower Mouth]
Tank [Bear Good Boy]
Kaisel [Rawr XD *nuzzles you*] [totally not cringing rn]

If just OCs, I'd like to dibs Shadow Monarch/Sovereign

Sung Jin-Woo/Baek Yoon-Ho (This was a passing fancy, but by no fault of my own, I'm now thirsty)
Sung Jin-Woo/Thomas Andre
Sung Jin-Woo with literally so many people.
I'm down for other ships as well, this is just the only one I've singled out as of yet.
Soulmate AU (Whether it's generic or something specific to the universe, it's good)
Alternate Ending (I said it once, I'll say it twice)
Ahhhh I can't think of anything more right now but I'll update this if I do! Feel Free to ask if I'd be up for anything you want.

Last edited:
Hello!
I have now been reading and looking at the mangaka of only "Only I Level up" Three times, I want more to happens. Are into some kind of OC X OC with leveling up with both characters. Additionally, we could use arch and plot lines from the Original story to build on our own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back