• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [ 𝓼𝓸𝓵𝓮𝓶𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓻 ] (CLOSED)

finnly.

macaroni enthusiast
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

cherry bomb

the runaways

overview.

L
    The year is 1978, and the beginning of a new year has finally arrived for the students and faculty of the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Time for another year of love, lust, potions, spells, enchantments, feasts, and of course a prank or two, courtesy of the Marauders themselves. Behind the stone walls of the castle, scandals, and mischief are brewing. Whispers of gossip border the halls and secrets lie in wait around every corner.

With a new year, comes thousands of new possibilities. So, pack your bags, fold up your robes, make sure to restock your quills and your ink, and, if you haven't already, please, now is the time to buy your books and supplies. There's a big year ahead. It's time to see what fate has in store for the students of Hogwarts.

It's not all fun and games though. With the Dark Lord slowly making his rise to power, people now go missing on an almost daily basis. Many witches and wizards, and not just muggle-borns, are disappearing left and right. Fear, and chaos have spread throughout the wizarding world. Death Eater numbers are growing. It would seem that no one, is safe. Still, Hogwarts, and its faculty and students, must strive on.

intro

roles

rules

solemnly swear

a marauder's
roleplay

genre

fantasy, slice-of-life

status

accepting

gms

finnly.

spots open

3/11

Questions?

PM me :)

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Count me in! I'm interested in the Marlene Mckinnon and maybe Remus Lupin roles, if that's okay?
Nuitari Delphiki Nuitari Delphiki I think finnly said "That being said, the current eleven roles I have are NOT finite! There are many characters within this era that I would love to see come to life such as Frank Longbottom, Emmeline Vance, or Evan Rosier. (I would even be willing to consider OCs)."

Last edited:

• Count me in! I'd love to snag the Marlene Mckinnon and maybe Remus Lupin roles, if that's okay?
    Nuitari Delphiki Nuitari Delphiki I think finnly said "That being said, the current eleven roles I have are NOT finite! There are many characters within this era that I would love to see come to life such as Frank Longbottom, Emmeline Vance, or Evan Rosier. (I would even be willing to consider OCs)."
Hi there! I appreciate the interest <3 I would just ask that you refer to the rules section regarding reserving characters under the reserving section! Please let me know if you have any questions.

UPDATE
91f5ce6e7be20ac41c088ef8fac9a776.gif

Hello everyone! The CS and OOC links have now been updated. As I have received interest I decided to go ahead and have these links available for you. I will hopefully be posting my own characters in there within the next few days. Lore will also be updated soon that should contain a class schedule along with the professors and any other information! We are still open & accepting looking to fill the roles of James Potter, Severus Snape, Mary MacDonald, Bartemius Crouch, and Dorcas Meadowes. I am also open to other marauder era characters or OCs.

I also will have a fun little update regarding the plot out soon. :-)

Last edited:
91f5ce6e7be20ac41c088ef8fac9a776.gif

Hello everyone! The CS and OOC links have now been updated. As I have received interest I decided to go ahead and have these links available for you. I will hopefully be posting my own characters in there within the next few days. Lore will also be updated soon that should contain a class schedule along with the professors and any other information! We are still open & accepting looking to fill the roles of James Potter, Severus Snape, Mary MacDonald, Bartemius Crouch, and Dorcas Meadowes. I am also open to other marauder era characters or OCs.

I also will have a fun little update regarding the plot out soon. :-)

Highly interested in Dorcas Meadowes! Shot you a PM!

ANNOUNCEMENT
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Students,​

All fifth, sixth, and seventh years are cordially invited to celebrate the incoming year and the Autumn Equinox at the Hogwart's Annual Harvest Moon Ball. The celebration will be located in the Great Hall in the evening on Thursday, September 23rd. All night classes are subsequently canceled to allow all students the opportunity to attend. Dress will be formal and any student in need of proper robes can report to Professor Spickett for assistance.

NOTE: ANY afterparty is strictly prohibited and must be reported to Professor McGonagall. Any students found engaging in illicit activities will be given prompt detention and proper consequences.
coded by kaninchen

We are looking for one more writer to fill the role of Severus Snape. Pm me if interested! :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back