• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

copacetic

un cœur tranquille
Solemnly Swear, A Marauders' Era AU
cs: x // ooc: x // main: x
background
The First Wizarding War was a dark time for the wizards and witches in the United Kingdom. A new threat is rising and I want to go through the creation of the Order of the Phoenix and the start of the war. This will be an AU, so things do not have to happen exactly as they did in the book. Original and canon characters are allowed. However, original characters must be original, so no relatives of canon characters. I do want this mostly focused on the war, so the school year will be a relatively quick portion of the RP, with several events of course. If there is enough interest, I will post a CS thread where you can apply.

rules
- This is not first come, first serve. This must means that you are only applying for a role and I will accept characters I think are best suited for the RP
- Please post at least once a week and posts should be at least two good paragraphs
- All RPN rules apply!
- Special characters (werewolves, veelas, etc.) will be limited and be accepted on a case-by-case basis
- Because I intend to take this RP through the start of the war, all characters must be at least in their 6th year
- Realistic faceclaims only
- Romance is not required

roles
these are NOT all roles/required roles, just some examples of canon characters. OC's are also encouraged!

-The Marauders (James, Remus, Sirius, Peter), obv. (7th yr)
-Lily Evans (7th yr) [TAKEN]
-Severus Snape (7th yr)
-Marlene McKinnon [TAKEN]
-Dorcas Meadows
-Regulus Black (6th yr)
-Mary MacDonald

hey everyone! i actually posted an interest check for this not too long ago, but i kinda dropped the ball on it because i had some issues at work. to make a long story short, i’m leaving my current job and i can now focus on actually starting this!

CS is here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back