• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sole Survivor looking for her John Hancock

ArtsyAlexis

It’s been on my mind now for a while to find somebody who would like to roleplay as Fallout 4’s John Hancock. I would like to start from the beginning of meeting you and have a relatively slow burn into a romantic relationship from there.

Preferably somebody literate and well-versed in the Fallout universe and Hancock’s personality. Emoji-free would be amazing, too! I just find emojis to be cheesy and they tend to take me out of a scene. If you’re interested just send me a message with your kik or just ask for mine privately!

Thanks, guys! And good luck on your search!

Please be over 21 or so!

Last edited by a moderator:
What makes you want to be sooooo romantic with him might I ask ? (Btw I am intrested^^)
(Oh awesome!!! Nice to know!!)

I have this love for Hancock that doesn’t make much sense. He’s this cocky, hopeless romantic guy who has a sense of power but knows when it’s gone too far. He just makes sense to me. I don’t quite understand what it is all the time, but I have this aching soft spot in my heart for Hancock. I guess I just simply have a thing for a broken man trying to make things right.

Hmm... when I played fallout four I only thought him as a mayor that tries to make things fair and equal with less govt regulation and more democracy . After gaining his trust and he quits being mayor of goodneighbor he is respectable and despite being a ghoul he like you says knows what's right

Hmm... when I played fallout four I only thought him as a mayor that tries to make things fair and equal with less govt regulation and more democracy . After gaining his trust and he quits being mayor of goodneighbor he is respectable and despite being a ghoul he like you says knows what's right

I find a lot of people are very on the fence about Hancock. You either love him or hate him, I guess. I like thinking about who he is as a person rather than as a politician, I guess. The reasoning behind him becoming mayor and wanted a city like Goodneighbor is perfect.

Message me if you want! I’m under 10 posts so I can’t private message anybody yet.

Well do you want to start the roleplay here then? I'm more than happy to rp with you and you seem like a really cool person :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back