• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Soldiers of an Old Tomorrow

Shnarf

SHNARF
So this is something I have tried before and it sadly never really took off, but that was a few years ago and now we have a different list of people to pull from so I figured I would give it a shot to bring this back.

• There is a lot of information in the other tabs so I'm putting this here as a buffer.

I haven't read everything just yet but gosh I wish this was more active, I'd be so down

Yeah, sadly there never seems to be much interest for this project. No idea idea why, just never really enough interest.

Yeah, sadly there never seems to be much interest for this project. No idea idea why, just never really enough interest.
Maybe people are just intimidated by the amount of information there is in one spot and just want a general idea of it. I have no idea though, just a thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Back