• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

determinator

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
yes, this thread is revived. i'm sorry to the small amount of people i just dropped off the face of the earth from; i'm back from the throes of mental illness (innit) and back to peep under the rock and see what kinda stuff i left behind.

if you don't think i'm an ass and want to message again, feel free.

• the following is non-negotiable: no heavy romance with younger characters. doubling/playing multiple characters is expected (yes, counting canon/canon and oc/oc). openness to lgbtq+. i am not writing a predatory character for a romantic ship. i am also not accepting “i only write (gender/sexuality)”. i ain’t writing on threads.
  • the following is optional: romance (platonic, queerplatonic, etc. are also encouraged, and chemistry is more important to me than forcing something to work). heavy plotting.
  • figure out names later. they/he. older than a lot of the main demographic. >20, please. no tomfoolery.
  • any genders and sexualities apply. i write a LOT of men, but don't take it for granted lol, and don't be afraid to request ladies and bros and non-binary h--
  • i am canon/oc friendly. i have very few canon/canon ships i enjoy (which i may or may not list); you're welcome to try to sell me yours.
  • if you think your oc sounds dumb, i probably won't think so/care.
  • plotting is absolutely not my bread and butter (i keep notes and outlines, but not meticulous ones unless necessitated). in fandoms especially, i like making a baseline, feeding ideas, and the like, but i'm fine with using the foundational canon as a jumping-off point and letting the ideas/plot get bent to hell because new characters got added. just adding new characters often just breaks the hell out of a main plot, anyway.
  • open to RPN (PM>>>>>threads), but discord is also cool for ooc and such.
  • fandoms only atm. online roleplaying made it so i delegate all my ‘original’ works to passion projects.
  • i’m pretty patient, but unless addressed ahead of time, i’ll assume it’s been dropped if it’s been a week with zero contact in or out of character. if it hasn’t, feel free to message again. reminders and hunting people down isn’t worth it.
  • tbe

PM preferable over posting here (exception if you can't PM yet).

regarding stuff i'm interested in
here's how it'll go, nice and simple:
series in underline
characters listed beneath; characters i enjoy writing and have experience with/am waiting to write and am generally interested in, but may only be interested in writing for pairings in the right settings, or have less experience with (use your discretion to assume which is correct, or ask).
asterisk (*): i will be picky. conditions apply

if they're conspicuously missing? self-explanatory, i think: i may or may not have a muse for them, but if they're not listed then i'm probably not inclined to write them, barring some 'side' characters or those under explicit request. the other option for missing characters: they're who i want LMAOOOO

at some point i’ll start listing characters i absolutely won’t write in strikethrough, but at the moment i’m too damn lazy

we all ctrl+f for our fandoms before looking at anything else, there's no shame in it

metal gear solid
rosemary is a cop who abused jack. no i will not be taking arguments. stop romanticizing a government op
anyway,
samuel
david
hal???
monsoon?????????????
mistral????????????
armstrong
kazuhira, eli, tretij, frank, etc. etc. etc.
all those other 3894729347832 characters are available on request. this fandom is so dead roleplay-wise that i have written like two canons regularly.

yakuza
i have one already but i don't know when to stop when it comes to roleplaying. it's my enduring toxic trait
all ye majima goro enjoyers, rejoice
- sike, don’t rejoice: i'm not a majima/kiryu fan. sorry, nishiki is too good.​
literally everyone else is secondary and available on request.
i like shun. wacky wahoo loan shark guy

devil may cry
vergil is and always will be my first son. my heart.
vergil/v -- man has trauma. please, i'm begging you to be patient.
nero
request

jujutsu kaisen
it's a little disgusting how much i got into this through a friend, but i've been mainlining the manga again at a breakneck pace and i feel like my brain is going to split open lmao
nanami
megumi
geto (pain)*

mahito*
todo
yuji
yuuta
sukuna*
choso
inumaki
kenjaku

- kenjaku is in italics for obvious reasons, i don't want people getting ideas
touji*
probably some ladies on request. maki, damn girl, punt them into the sky

ask about other students, i know i didn't list 349792874 of them

psycho-pass
mainly an s1 and movies enjoyer. s2 truly is the dmc 2 of psycho-pass. s3 i'll have to watch to get a grasp of again
kougami
makishima (incl. whatever random mf he's currently manipulating)*
masaoka

kagari
kunizuka
karanomori
literally any villain
ginoza
ask. i forgot the others

witcher
i've mainly got game (and some book) experience over the series, but i'm pretty flexible about this. lots of AU is encouraged.
dettlaff
olgierd

jaskier
lambert
eskel
kiera
philippa
request

trigun
i’ve read the entire manga through over and over and seen the anime multiple times. i’m possibly an encyclopedia for this series at this point (don’t quote me on that). anyway, i’m open for a lot of imagination on this one.
wolfwood
midvalley

legato (it will never, under any circumstances, be romantic. not even TeeHee Toxic Romance. absolutely not. besides, he’s obviously obsessed with knives /hj.)
fuckin brilliant dynamites neon
knives (non-romantic)
that one guy from the movie—gasback?
request

cowboy bebop
jet
request

black butler
pain. also, if you’re going to write a demon, don’t be coy. demons suck ass. give how much they suck some oomph. if we’re writing demons, i want there to be certified bruh moments. i wanna go OH, YIKES!
ciel (non-romantic thanks)
undertaker
joker
soma

agni
grell (she/her pronouns)
miscellaneous other characters lol
sebastian*

hellsing
the world is our oyster, truly. hellsing is one of those ones that is so comedically amenable to having shit added that you can just go crazy.
walter
alexander
pip
integra

the captain
alucard*
seras, on request

did i miss any characters people give a shit about?

ffxv
PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN. this one's last due to limited interest. if you're really, really into it, let me know. this one could easily be rekindled.
ardyn*
ignis
gladio

nyx, provided some deus ex tomfoolery happens
cor
prompto
regis before he [REDACTED]
noctis

princess jellyfish
will need to reread/rewatch this one
included provisionally

rwby
i don't care about canon past volume 4. it would be pretty much our own story past that point.
this is included provisionally while i develop my muse for it. consider it a fat 'maybe' unless you're really hankering for it and willing to sell

i'm sure i'll add and remove others as i think about it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back