• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Soldier/military/action roleplay anyone?

RyanRoss2929

(This is my first time posting here so I apologize if it's a bit clunky! ^~^)

Hey everyone! So I'm a guy looking for a female to do a military/action roleplay with! I don’t have anything specific or intricate in mind, but it would take place in the modern day and both our characters would be part of a Special Forces team that is tasked to destroy a terrorist group. (I was thinking russian ultranationalists but we can come up with this together if you'd like!). The team is comprised of elite soldiers from around the world put together in a international anti-terrorism task force so our characters would only have known each other for a short time in the roleplay. That's all that's really set in stone! Maybe our team is ambushed and only our characters survive, maybe we have to go undercover and infiltrate the terrorist organization, we can discuss all that together so we can come up with something we both agree on :). Obviously, this would be primarily an action roleplay but I’d also like there to be romance if it feels natural between the characters. Still, if you’re not comfortable with that we can keep it strictly clean and action. Of course there will also be dark themes in this roleplay due to its nature!

Here are some other things you should know about my roleplay style:

- I like a casual atmosphere where we can discuss the roleplay, what we want to happen, or even just talk outside of roleplay!
- As for response sizes, I have no limit or requirements or anything like that! It's very dependent on the situation. Some situations call for fast back and forth and in that case it makes sense to do smaller responses, some need to exposition or plot to be set up and can take a lot longer. In short, my post sizes varies quite a bit so I hope that's alright with you... promise I'm literate though! All I ask is that you put effort into your posts as I will.
- I love some good world/lore building :3

That’s about it! If this sounds like something you’d be interested in please shoot me a text with any questions you might have! Looking forward to hearing from you :)

This is tempting me since I've been craving this sort of thing for awhile, specifically a story about a pair of soldiers starting out as almost complete strangers but then bonding through the hardship experienced on the battlefield and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back