• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Solas Space station training facility [Characters and layout of main settings]

Main
Here

Limerick.Grimoire

~*~ Lost In A world Ill never understand ~*~
here you can post you characters, please wait until I either give it a cookie or heart, that means your accepted

Name:
nationality:
birthdate
Class:
personality
appearance

feel free to add what you want!

Setting Layout:

1537571354434.png

1537571401141.png

Name: Matilda LeRouge
nationality:
Irish, French, British, and German, she is also slightly Korean ( she has a heavy accent, leaning towards British mainly with hints of French and Irish)
birthrate: April 13th
Class: Pilot
personality
she is a very quiet right off the bat though and has a lot of trouble approaching people though once she approaches a person she is a pretty kind person and strictly believes in the 'treat others how you wish to be treated' saying, preferring to start out calm and polite though when it comes to her training she is very competitive. one thing to know is she is a brutally honest person at heart. she is often defined as "an emo loner" preferring to be alone listening to music, obsessing over serial killers, or watching anime rather than socializing
appearance
1537573198337.png

Her Suit:
1537573992936.png

her weapon(s):
1537574138590.png

(Hi, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I hope you still have interest! and yes this rp is still open and no they do not have to be human.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back