Solaris || Cindy Morgan

Ian Temero

Knight of Swords
spark_by_anikakinka-d70yt8o.jpg
Solaris
Name: Cindy Morgan

Race: Meta-Human

Super Suit / Appearance: As seen on the right. Solaris doesn't bother wearing a mask as her identity isn't exactly a big secret.

Powers:
Flight

Super-strength

Energy Projection
Is able to fire blasts of solar energy from her hands as well as coat her body in it.

Force Shield
Cindy has an invisible, skin-tight force-field that reduces all incoming damage by half and prevent bullets from piercing her skin.

Weakness/Limitations:
Flight
Top speed is 100 mph (slower than most jets)

Super Strength
Can not lift more than 50 tons of weight (can not pick up many tanks)

Solar Powered
Cindy draws her power from the sun. She can survive without sunlight up to 24 hours, but after that her reserves of solar energy begin to run dry and she begins to lose her powers. (cloudy days do not count as there is still technically sunlight, though she does feel a little weaker.)

???
Cindy has one more weakness that is currently undiscovered and will only be revealed if she loses her powers.

Skills:
Basic Hand to Hand Combat

Weapons: Her good looks and charming personality. Oh, and her fists. When you can punch through a tank and shoot beams of energy from your hands, you don't really need many weapons.

Personality:
To Cindy, being a superhero isn't just something she does during her off time. It isn't something she just does for fun or out of a sense of responsibility. It's who she is. Solaris; the sunshiny champion of justice. If you hear joyous laughter from above, you can be sure that she is flying overhead. She is the kind of girl that always finds a way to have fun and while she enjoys a good fight as much as the next superhero, she is always willing to try and resolve a conflict peacefully before resorting to violence.

History:
Cindy remembers very little of her life before A.R.G.U.S. She remembers a large house with a farm behind it. She remember a room full of children and a small boy holding her hand. She remembers sitting at a table full of food with a man, a woman, and a boy a little older than her; and then a bright flash of light. And pain.

A.R.G.U.S found Cindy when she was twelve years old, in the middle of what used to be a small farming community in western New York state. An alien bomb had reduced the community to a giant crater in the ground, incinerating everything in the blast radius; except one little girl. Due to genetic potential and alien ancestry, Cindy had absorbed the energy from the bomb and with it unlocked her superhuman powers. With no memories and nowhere to go, A.R.G.U.S took Cindy in and began teaching her how to control her new found powers. Several years have passed and Cindy has gotten bored playing A.R.G.U.S' personal superhero. Upon hearing of the Young Justice Initiative, Cindy decided it was time to try something new.

Other:
Teenage fashion model

Last edited:
The really only issues I have with this character is the history section. I don't mind minor alterations to the DC universe but from the sound of it you want to have the Paladin and White Knight be a huge part of the culture and world which is too much for me to allow.

The game I originally made her for she was a member of the BIG superhero group that acted as a government for supers. I can easily change it. Make her work for A.R.G.U.S or STAR Labs or something. I'm also going to drop her age a little.

And fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back