• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom πšœπš˜πš•πšŠπš› πšœπšŠπš’πš•πš˜πš›'𝚜 πš–πšžπš•πšπš’πšπšŠπš—πšπš˜πš– πšœπšŽπšŠπš›πšŒπš‘ πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš [πš˜πš™πšŽπš—]

solar sailor

YOU’RE SO DAMN COLD
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! i'm kat, a 22 year old cis girl who is looking for some fluffy, angsty, possibly hurt/comfort fandom roleplays! i’d love for mxf romance to be involved, however it’s not necessary in order to gain my interest.

my rules are as follows:

- be at least 18. i’m not comfortable roleplaying with minors.
- no one liners. i expect, at the very least, two to three well written paragraphs per response.
- no erp (obviously). i’m on the ace spectrum and while i am okay with sexual content to the point of fading to black, i will not roleplay any of the details.
- please don’t ghost me. i’m not going to bite if you just nicely tell me you need more time, or that you no longer have muse. i’d rather be told than just left behind (i have mental health reasons for this).
- understand that i only rp mxf pairings. i have nothing against same sex pairings, i just don't play them well!

the fandoms/characters i’m interested in playing are as follows (β˜… indicates interest, β˜† indicates that i have plot ideas):

- homestuck [gamzee, sollux] | β˜† | β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜…
- mortal kombat [smoke, raiden] | β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜…
- hetalia [england, 2p!england] | β˜† | β˜… β˜… β˜…
- pokemon [avery] | β˜† | β˜… β˜… β˜…
- south park [kenny] | β˜† | β˜…
- soul eater [crona, death the kid]
- rune factory frontier [raguna] | β˜† | β˜… β˜…
- persona 5 royal/strikers [joker, yusuke] | β˜…
- the legend of zelda [ghirahim, link] | β˜… β˜…
- super mario [bowser, iggy, mario, luigi, dimentio, etc] | β˜…
- blue exorcist [amaimon, rin] | β˜…
- some things i can’t think of atm. feel free to ask about any of your fandoms!

so uh, yeah, hit me up if you’re interested at all. i’d love to discuss something to get going with you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back