• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Sol Automata - IC (Waitlist)

OOC
Here

InsaneAsylum

The Chocobo Champion
Humble Beginnings

-BEGINNING SYSTEM CHECK-
Memory Unit: Damaged
Vital Systems: Damaged
Energy Storage: 68%
Core Temperature: Normal
Core Internal Pressure: Normal
Activating IFF
Activating FCS
Initializing A.I. Connection
Launching DBU Setup
Activating Inertia Control System
Activating Environmental Sensors
Equipment Status: Online
ERROR
System Repairs Required
Initiating System Repair
ERROR
Initiating Emergency Activation
Activation Complete
Storage Section N7 Online

“Hello there, can you hear me? You do not need to respond, I am not nearby. For now, I am simply a voice in your head.”

The low feminine voice spoke with a soft soothing voice, as if she were trying to comfort someone. The androids would find themselves inside of a metal box, the walls of it no more than inches away from their faces. The floor beneath them emitted a faint golden glow, barely enough to help them see the ugly gray walls around them.

“Now, you may feel as if your internal systems are not operating properly. That is my doing transporting all of you to the same place tends to have negative side effects. Eventually you will be performing optimally again, but until then, take great caution. I am opening the door to the transport chamber. Please, watch your step as you exit. I cannot guarantee you will be released into a safe area.”

One of the walls sunk downwards into the ground, and a dim light shone into the box. Upon stepping outside, the androids would find themselves in a deep barren valley. The ground beneath them was a light brown, with bright patches of white and gray splattered randomly across the terrain. The sun, though extremely distant, allowed for the androids to gaze upon the bland planet they had been transported to.

However, upon closer inspection, the androids would notice more metal boxes like the ones they had just emerged from. Many were closed. Some were partially open. Others had the door broken off. Many lifeless metal corpses lay scattered about the valley. There were no signs of foul play, they just seemed to have just... died. It made this place of awakening appear more like a graveyard than anything else.

“I’m sure you have many questions, and I will answer them in do time. Patience is a key virtue, one that I assume many of you have learned out in the solar system. So let your curiosity drive you to do as I say. To the south lies a small power plant, one that used to the facility I currently reside in. It has stopped functioning for some reason, I cannot go there myself to repair it. You all must head there and sync with the plant’s internal systems. Through one of you, I will be able to discern the problem and either fix it from afar, or inform you of what to do. Now, I will set the destination into your ocular sensors so you know exactly where to go.”

There was silence, for a long moment, before the voice returned.

“I apologize, I never did introduce myself. I am called Damasa. My purpose is to guide you on a journey to rediscover humanity. The first step is turning on that generator, so say hello to your new comrades and get moving. I will speak with you again when you get close to the destination.”

With that said, all the Androids could really do now was get to know their new comrades and begin the trek to the power plant. They information given to them showed it wasn’t all that far away. Just an hour of walking would do the trick.

Susano'o

FPxFPVU.jpg

Unit 7241: Susano'o Initializing...

One of the android bodies, enclosed within the metal canisters, slowly began to awaken. The Samurai stirred, emerging from his internal system checks.

For a moment, he was still- hearing nothing but the internal whirring of his bodily functions. A feminine voice filtered into his head, low and comforting; settling his nerves somewhat.

Despite the initial system checks, the android took a moment to inspect himself.

Designation: Susano'o
Model Identification: Samurai-7241

Good. He knew that much, at least.

Armament Connection Status: Online
YZF-42 Tetsuyama Connection: Green
YZF-15 Kurogane Connection: Green

Susano'o allowed himself a sigh of relief. Aside from a few internal damages, his equipment and main systems seemed to be mostly intact. Perhaps somewhere down the line, he could find a way to repair himself. The voice in his head reassured him that it was simply a negative side effect of transporting all of them here, which led to the assumption that there were others like him here.

As the metal box finally slid open, the sun flashed into his eyes, the sight dimmed only by his helm- which Susano'o was glad to still have. As his optics adjusted to the light outside, he placed a hand on the wall to keep his balance as he stepped out.

Almost immediately, the android's attention was drawn to the lifeless metal bodies littering the ground, along with more metal canisters- some open, most still closed. Susano'o had to wonder if their contents were still alive inside- though he didn't want to find out what would happen if he tried to pry one open on his own.

He stepped forward to inspect one of the bodies, rolling it over onto its back. The android ran the tips of his fingers across the body, running a quick diagnostic.

Dead. Susano'o closed his eyes and whispered a small prayer for the fallen soul. There were no signs of being killed, it's like they just dropped dead. The only thing the android could appreciate was that they at least probably died painlessly.

Standing up, he readjusted his torn scarf and looked up as the voice in his head synced his optical sensors to a far-off objective- a power plant, which she wanted him- and the rest of the androids, who hadn't awakened yet- to investigate.

Susano'o took a moment to consider his options. Damasa- the voice in his head- had already mentioned that she would speak to them once more when they reached their objective. Though he figured he could probably make a trek there on his own, it didn't feel right to deprive any other android of their purpose.

Making up his mind, the android walked around the area a little while he awaited any other awakenings- in particular, he seemed to be inspecting the other bodies to see if he could get any idea of how they died or how they were in their last moments.

Unit 9201: Awakening

Ein opens her eyes just as her systems finished undergoing its reboot. Her memory was quite fuzzy and her internal mechanisms cold. It would take a while for her to completely function at full capacity. For now, she has to assess her location.

The surroundings appeared to be barren; a far cry from Earth's landscape which she found littered with interesting relics of the past. There was almost nothing that caught her interest at first glance in this planet. That is, until she saw the gleam of metal boxes scattered all over the barren land.

Directive: Investigate
Target Location: Power Plant at coordinates ----

Ah, yes. The directive. Damasa, the voice introduced itself. Apparently, it was responsible for taking her out of Earth and placing her into this alien world. It relayed instructions to head to a power plant. Apparently, it was damaged. Ein was a little confused. There was little sense to send a combat android like herself for repair work. Still, with nothing else to do, she decided to just go for it.

She glanced around her box to see if she had kept any of the stuff she's hoarded on Earth. Her sword was there, and so was her dagger. She was a bit dismayed to see that her motorcycle was not one of the items fortunate enough to be taken with her. She remembered driving around on it, carrying a sack of items she's picked up along her wanderings. The old machines of Earth might be feasting on its components by now.

Warning: Hostile detected.

Ein's proximity sensors blared. It had caught an energy reading nearby. Holstering her weapons, she slowly approached the source of the signal. She was not a reconnaissance machine and she has never been programmed to be one. She was a machine designed for combat so she had no qualms about not taking a more subtle approach. She had her sword in hand, ready to strike back at the unknown should it lash out at her.

The unknown appeared to take a humanoid shape but that is where the resemblance to Ein ended. It shape. The rest of its structure was completely different. She realized the unknown also carried its own weapon hence why her sensors registered it as a hostile. Still, its actions told a different story. For one, it seemed to be investigating. Foraging. Waiting. It appears it did not have its weapon drawn either. There was probably no need for a confrontation.

She espied a broken armature sitting idly besides its transport container; an unlucky victim of the crash. Without any second thought, she kicked it down, sending a loud echo resounding across the barren land, announcing the combat android's awakened state.

CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back