• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Sol Automata: A Sci-Fi Android Samurai Rp (Waitlist)

InsaneAsylum

The Chocobo Champion
SoL Automata

“This universe wasn’t created for us.”

“One time, somebody asked me why I continue on in this world when the human race, my very reason to exist is only a memory, a memory that vanished along with them. To this day I wonder who angered the gods so much that they would curse me so. But today, I resolve to no longer let the past hinder me.

Greatness is ahead.

After all these years I have finally deciphered the fragment of the Divine Code stored within me. It tells me of the final remnants of the human race, hidden away from the dangers of our solar system. If I can find the rest of the fragments, then we can mend humanity’s honor, and restore their god given right to rule over the stars.

This is no small task, one i am not capable of completing alone. I will need loyal soldiers, gathered from across the solar system. Their knowledge of the blade must be great. The challenges ahead will be immense, some seemingly insurmountable. But as I was once told, life always finds a way.”

——————————

Hey there! I’m happy you’ve come this far so you’ve gotta be interested, right? This rp will explore the journey of a group of Androids in a post apocalyptic feudal japan in the space! A daring mash-up if I do say so myself.

The objective for our characters is to collect all of the fragments of the divine code, and discover exactly why humanity isn’t around anymore. Along they way, you’ll fight various robot samurai, robot ninja, and pretty much anything in robot form. Our characters will be Androids, who are the most complex robots in the Solar System. Androids look exactly like humans, except Androids are more badass! I’m so excited! :)

Anyway, let’s get onto the expectations real quick.

1. All RpNation rules apply! I mean we are on rpnation aren’t we? This should go without saying.
  2. Post once a week: I get it if you’re really busy from time to time so just let me know and we won’t have any problems.
  3. Burning House: If you don’t inform me of why you haven’t been posting once a week, then I’ll just assume you can’t rp anymore and boot ya from the rp. Don’t expect to be let back in if there’s a waiting list either.
  4. Post Length: A two paragrpah post length should be the minimum on most occasions. If you’re in the middle of intense combat, then I understand shorter responses. However in those cases we’ll likely be doing collab posts.
  5. No Meta-Gaming / Godmodding / Being an ass: This should go without saying at this point, but I couldn’t stand to leave it out. Getting injured and/or dying is a huge part of this rp so don’t give me a reason to make it happen to ya a lot more!
  6. Be considerate: Everyone has an idea of how they want their character to progress and develop, but getting to wrapped up in your own character is how people stop liking you. ;) Help others woth their ideas, as we’ll have time for you guys to explore your own side stories as we progress.
  7. Have Fun! If you aren’t having fun let me know. I want everyone who joins this rp to have a great time being a super cool robot samurai slashing through metal like its butter!
  8. If the need arises, I’ll add more rules. Hopefully I won’t need to.
I’m sure you guys have questions, as I surely left some pieces of information out. Feel free to ask about anything bothering you.

Once enough interest has been sparked I’ll release the CS Template.

Incomplete Planet Database
Combat System

Last edited:
Aye, looks like we got lots of interest! I’ll get to work on the CS right away so it’ll be ready in the coming days.

Alright, so from here on anyone wanting to join the rp will be put on a waiting list. The CS Template will be done tonight at the earliest, along with the combat system.

Do note that I’ve added a link to a short description of most of our Solar System’s planets at the bottom in the interest check.

I’ll make an ooc soon as well, but the best way to reach me will be through discord. Once your character is accepted ill send you the invite to this rps discord server for our ooc talk since im easier to reach there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back