• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sohnelbuy Detective Agency: Red Card

Red Card 4: Black Clouds
Doctor Nope Doctor Nope official clown business official clown business

Encyclopedia
  • Reiren Spade - A reasonable detective who always keeps a level head.
    Ana Fricker - A brash but reliable detective who knows how to get the job done. Half-succubus.
    S - Adjutant officer in the SDA. Commands the detectives in place of Tranquil.
    Tranquil - Leader of the SDA. A half-tarq who is a powerful swordsman.
    Bill - Local officer in the SDA. Practices ice magic, and is seen as relatively unimportant.

Go look for Reiren.

Where has that idiot gotten to now?
Ana thought as she headed in the direction she last remembered her partner walking in.
Pretty soon, it was obvious that she happened upon a bandit camp; with wooden, spiky walls and tents pitched, among with a host of ugly, toothless bandits to occupy the place.

Currently, it seemed that most, if not all of the thugs were hanging out around a campfire.
Of course, it would be suicidal to just go mess them up right now, so Ana walked around to the back of the hideout, where she saw Reiren and what appeared to be a tall succubus standing near a broken section of the wall.
"Why thank you, brave knight! I could kiss you."

Reiren just rubbed the back of his neck, probably making an embarrassed smile as well. "Hehe, well... i'd rather you didn't. You should run along now."

"Of course, sweetheart." With that, whoever it was soared into the night sky.

"So, rescuing damsels in distress, are we?" Ana said, walking in as soon as the other succubus left. "What happened to stopping those bandits?"

"Hey, I was in the process of doing so. I just had to wait for the right opportunity to do both. Now..." Reiren walked over to the gaps in the wooden fence and looked through then. "I've set up some of their more flammable material near their weaponry, after waiting for some of them to become scarce. So now... Er, stand back, please." Which Ana does, waiting for something exciting to happen.
Reiren then takes a few steps back from the wall, pulls out his pistol, and fires a shot into the bandit's camp.
...nothing happened.

"Oy, whatsat sound I heard?"

Ana slow clapped. "Wow, spectacular. Didn't know that shooting would al-"
*BOOOOOOM!*
"What the hell?" An explosion erupted in the middle of the camp, spreading fires around the bandits' beds and equipment stores.

"No! Me gold!"
"What the fuck just happened?!"
"Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!"

Reiren holstered his pistol and turned to Ana. "Well, I suppose we should make ourselves scarce."

Ana scoffed. "Not bad." She then turned to walk away from the burning camp along with her partner.

"Find anything?"

"Yeah. Some creature of the night is kidnapping people and seems to enjoy breaking their necks."

"Oh, sounds familiar. The person I just rescued told me that they saw a giant bat carrying a person. Must've been the vampire for sure."

Ana pulls out her communication crystal... "Ah, good. Now we know for sure." And activates it.

<< ♪ Hello? ♪ >>

"S, we've confirmed that the prep- perpeh... perpetrator is a vampire, but I don't think we've got anything else to run on."

<< Hmm... How about you head back to headquarters now? It's getting late, and I don't want you getting cold? >>

Ignoring Reiren's slight snickering, Ana's response was to yell into the crystal. "Oh, i'm coming, bitch. And don't you patronize me again!"

S could clearly be heard laughing on the other side. << Sure, honey. >> Click!

"And I thought you two were supposed to be best friends."

S.D.A. Offices

Ana made her grand entrance by forcefully opening the front door with one hand, which didn't scare anyone, as no one but Reiren was present to hear it. "Alright S, here I am!"

"Aha! I knew you were coming back!" An another, which was not Tranquil due to being shorter than him and having basic brown hair, showed up to meet the two. "Fricker." It was Officer Bill, who hadn't been in the company as long as the two, but was important enough for recognition. Apparently.

Ana grinned slightly. "What is it, pipsqueak?"

Bill angrily pointed a finger at the succubus. "You think this is a joke? I'm tired of having to clean up bodies whenever you kill people in town! You need to show some restraint, because I think i'm going to lose my mind with the crap that you pull!"

The ensuing laugh from Ana only served to make the officer angrier. "It's not that bad, Billy. It's a good opportunity for career advancement, after all."

"Well, he does have a point. As I said, simply shooting people raises more problems than it solves..."

Ana suddenly grabbed Reiren by the collar, shaking him while screaming in his face. "Did I ask for your FUCKING opinion?!"

"This again? Do I have to walk into this scene whenever you both get back?" Ana's attention was taken by S' timely arrival, which gave Reiren the opportunity to apply a swift backhand to Ana's face. "Bill, is there something you have to say?"

"I sure do. I know we already went over this, but could you please promise that I don't have to clean up any more of Ana's messes?"

S' smile never seemed to leave her face, as if her face was paralyzed like that permenantly. "Maybe later. Now please, I have some detectives that need talking to."

Bill looked like he wanted to grab a vase and throw it at someone, but he just stormed off. "Don't think that I'm just someone whose problems you can forget! I'll remember those who wrong me!"

"Heh." S turned to the detectives. "Tranquil decided it would be best for you to progress by heading to the Ash Islands themselves."

"Cool. Sounds like something we should've done in the first place."

"It's not gonna be as easy as you think. Detective Spade, I'm sure you know about what's happening there, so would you care to explain?"

Reiren nodded. "Of course." And then cleared his throat. "Currently, the Ash Islands are being ravaged by Hews from an independent nation called 'The Silver Kingdom'. As such, it's possible that the native inhabitants may not take kindly to the presence of Hews on their land, whether it's for peace or not."

"So? I'm half-succubus. I don't think they'll mind me." Ana said smugly, crossing her arms.

S shook her head. "Unfortunately, that may not be the case. Your heritage may lead to conflict with them anyways, as well as the presence of Detective Spade. On the other hand, I think it may be a good idea to travel to the Silver Kingdom, and possibly ask the people there about the vampire."

"Plus, our presence may not be rejected due to us being Hews." He thinks for a moment about what he just said. "Well, mostly."

"Or, they could just be totally racist and try to burn me on a stake."

"Well you gotta go somewhere. Tomorrow, of course."

DPad LEFT.png Visit the Ash Islands, in the middle of a war with Hews.
DPad RIGHT.png Visit the Silver Kingdom, which has conflicted views on other races.

uh
i'd like to buy
a
DPad LEFT.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back