• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern softball interest check

sunshineysoul

entertainer at the house of asmodeous
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
so this is incredibly basic because i'm waiting on ff to become an archive so i can grab my thread from there but i was just wanting to see if anyone would be open for a softball thread?

the premise being that the university of berkley in california just got cleared to have the first ever co-ed softball team on a college level & they have to maintain a certain record to continue & they only have one season to prove themselves. so the coaches are pulling in the best of the best from all over the country so they can have a chance to make this dream stay alive.
you don't have to know a lot about softball as most of this is gonna be about the drama and tensions between those who have been playing on the team for a while vs those that are coming in just for the fame and a legacy.

total spots:
head coach: taken
two assistant coaches: open
two team managers: open
starting pitcher: reserved
starting catcher: open
starting first baseman: taken
starting second baseman: open
starting third baseman: open
starting short stop: open
starting left fielder: open
starting center fielder: taken
starting right fielder: open
three or four subs: open

again, you don't have to know everything about softball or anything at all ! i've played for a bit so if you're interesting in a slice of life kind of rp around college sports, feel free to let me know your interested and i will answer any questions you have !
again this is just a basic interest check to gauge if anyone would be interested :))

I'd love to play an assistant coach! Such a wholesome idea, and having a college rp is a breath of fresh air amongst all the highschool rp threads.

thank you guys for showing interest !! sorry for me not responding, ive just been waiting on ff to be an archive and it finally is (rip).
so i am currently working on transferring information and creating the new thread & i will be sure to tag you guys in the post !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back