• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kawaii-Angel

Current OC: Dollie
Hello! So, I'm making a video game and need to feel out one of my OCs more. The story itself is quite dark, so I need a softer RP to balance out how she acts outside of that story's environment.

With that said! She's a crown princess and a demoness. For this RP, your character would be a noble/royalty as well. They're set for an arranged marriage and need to go on a few dates to get to know each other better first. Something sweet, where the RP ends in marriage.

Male or female is allowed. No humans, but any humanoids that have a form to walk on land is gucci. From arrogant to sweet OCs, the personality doesn't matter either.

All characters MUST be 18+.

I'm semi-advanced literate. I match my partner's response length and vary depending on what's going on in the RP. Just no one-liners, please!

I think that's all, hah--

Users who are viewing this thread

Back