• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Soda and Potions: A Story of Fantasy Rivalry

Characters
Here
๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ช ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ
๐“œ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ช ๐“–๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ต'๐“ผ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ!​

Trilroxan read the news with a smile, happy to know that his decision to limit the number of sales for Extended Youth was the right call in the end. Turning to look out his overseer window at the line of workers his smile grew wider as an idea came to him for what to do about that skeleton that had approached him several months previous, now that had taken a good amount of talking to get it to get the hint to come back later on! Lifting up the report on his desk he tapped the name of his current greatest threat, that of Reginald's Private Reserve.
===================================================================================================================
Dul smiled, Dul had done it! He had become head of entire sanitation department! Dul was now most paid employee in plant and all Dul had to do was make sure that his friends were doing their jobs! Dul was happiest that Dul could help out Boss Trilroxan, Boss Trilroxan never made Dul feel stupid! Boss Trilroxan always made Dul feel like he was an important part of the company, and Dul would make sure he would continue to do his best to help Boss Trilroxan!

Actions
Hire The Fixer to damage Reginald's Private Reserve

Extend offer of aid to Reginald's Private Reserve after news of damage spreads

Workers
12x Skeletons
6x Orcs
2x Humans
2x Goblins
2x Kobolds

Guards
2x Skeleton
2x Human
2x Kobold
2x Goblin

Saboteurs
1x Orc

Ingredients
Pure White Berries - The Pure White Berries tasted almost sickeningly sweet. It seems to have a good effect on Arthritis, High Blood Pressure and Infertility.
Death Root - It tastes like sour pickles and crumbles easily unless taken with the most delicate touch.

Products
Extended Youth - Pure White Berries - 45 silver
Sour Youth - Pure White Berries, Death Root - 50 silver

Current Funds
141 Gold

Trilroxan Personal Funds
20 Gold

Pay
Total: 196

10 by 10 Co

images

Products
Secret Soda (Earthen Mound)
Secret Cream Soda (Earthen Mound/ White Mana)
Jade Lite (Rip-Off)

Employees:
23 Gelatinous Cube Workers
2 Human Workers
20 Geleton Worker
6 Human Guards
11 Kobold Guards
7 Goblin Guard
5 Orc Guard
1 Mimic Spy
5 Inquisitors
1 Red Priest

Ingredients
Earthen Mound: A strange tasting Macha flavour
Fungal Berries: An almost sickeningly sweet taste with just one Berry.

Perks
White Mana
Huge Bonus to Local Sales
Additional Defence from Attacks to the building or employees (Workplace Vigilance Scheme)
Bonus to Local Commoner sales
Increase Sales from Other Nations

Wages
Low

Price
Average

Finances

Specials
Engulf (Gelatinous Cube)

As a free action per turn player may roll a d100 to search for unpaid or enemy units with Gelatinous Cube's.
On a roll of 70+, enemy units are revealed and engulfed by a cube. The owning player may attempt an escape on their next turn by performing a dice roll (12+ on d20). If unsuccessful unit becomes an ingredient.
A modifier is applied to the roll for each Gelatinous Cube present at work.
If the Engulf roll is failed or there are no enemy units present, own units are engulfed

*Gelatinous Cube's are infused with White Mana and may now resurrect discharges into Geleton Worker(s): (Slow Speed/ Average Work)

Guards are now Lawless

C-

What I did on my Hollyday* Holiday
By Altus Servus
On my Hollydays* I did lot's of things. Hollydays* are really fun beecus** you can spend all your time with your *Needs more practice *because
best friends and family.

We spent lot's of time at church, praying for the monster men sols***, and giving to the poor people who live ***Souls (See comments)
on the streets because of them. My daddy called it charity which we learnt about in school. Charity is a grown
up word for sharing. I like sharing especially with my friends.

When my friends came to my house in the hollydays* we had lots of fun as we played with all our new Cubed
Cards. These are very special cards that come with bottles of soda. It is very sweet which I really like.

My friends and i had lots and lots of these cards, as we all abstained* from spending our pocket money. I was *Excellent wording!
really lucky and got a Velvet Servant card in my first pack. It is very shiny and moves around when you shake it.
It is my favourite.

On the back of the card are stats and informayshun* about each character which is really cool. I read them every *Information
night after prayer. My mommy saids my reading is much better now and said she would treat me to more cards
if I keep it up.

The least fun time was going to the Dentist. My mommy held my hand when we went in. When the dentist drilled
my teeth, she said I was a very brave boy. The dentist say's I shouldn't drink anymore fizzy drinks which makes me
sad as I am reelly* reelly* close to getting a full set of Cubed Cards.
*Sudden Misspelling of really. Why?

I only need HeadMaster Ethlando, The Mimic Spy and the super secret rare one. If anyone has them, I am willing to *Off Topic
trade all my doubles for them. *

This report was supposed to be about your religious contemplation during the term break but
your mention of it is limited to the first few sentences after which you quickly drift away from the
purpose of the essay.

Spelling mistake's are rife in your report, especially one word in particular. Please practice these at
home.
Of further note is your mention of the lesser races 'souls'. While commendable you and your family
pray for these beings, the Churchocracy believes such creatures having an actual soul is spiritually
unfounded. You have not been marked down for this however.
Otherwise it is one of the better reports in the class with at least some effort directing towards
religious pursuits rather than purely about Cubed Cards hence your grade.

Just for my own curiosity, what store did you find the the foil Velvet Servant card?
Perhaps you can tell me after class this week, when I regrade your paper? Or maybe we could trade
for it....?

Free Actions:
Engulf: Success (75)
Enemy unit (Adventuring Party NPC) Engulfed
Strength Check: Successful; Adventuring Party NPC escapes.

Actions
Fungal Berries will be used to produce a new Soda, Berry Ale

Fungal Berries will be infused with White Mana to produce a new flavour of Berry Ale, Berry Ale White

Last edited:
114770a58d45218f1f2be31d65fafc6b.jpg

โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก

Captain Denise O'Piers

It was a fine day for sailing, even finer when someone was a captain to one of the RPR 'Brand Ambassadors', working hard to bring the wonders of Minosa Pearl to the rest of the world! Captain O'Piers wasn't even certain how many other captains there were now, sailing under the RPR banner, but boy, did it seem like a lot. Little bit more and they'd be a proper navy. When he wasn't feeling like a million gold after drinking his fair share of Pearl, he sometimes wondered if what they were doing was 'right'. Some strange, mysterious wizard no one has heard off, that never shows his face, suddenly building a massive fleet, allying with the dread pirate, and some whisper, may ally with Bandit Lord of Valley Gorge... Made an alliance with the mermaid kingdom as if he was a nation instead of a company.. It was enough to make a man start to second guess his actions.

But it was nothing a second, third and fourth bottle of pearl couldn't change! How alive it made him feel, his heart thundering in his chest, god, after a binge of Pearl, he felt like he was king of the world and there was nothing he couldn't do! No bordello was safe when a 'Brand Ambassador' of RPR was in town!

Whatever greater mysteries there were, all O'Piers new for certain was... Everything was a little bit better with some pearl. Hell, he hadn't seen his family in ages, couldn't even remember their name, but who cared? He had Pearl.

Perks
  • Port - Bonus to supply for other regions, Bonus to Positive Events
  • Possible Evil Mage of Dastardly Deeds - Bonus in Negative Events
  • Brand Ambassadors - Bonus to sales in the Council of Griihass and the University of SpellHard
  • Intimidating - Decrease Sales from other countries

Production
Pirate Ship Factory
Masterwork Tools

Employees
Workers [45 total]
2 Gelatinous Cube
2 Orc
2 Goblin
3 Human
3 Kobold
3 Skeleton
30 Mermaid

Guards [15 total]
15 Mermaid

Employee Salary
High

Gold Reserve

Investors
Dread Pirate Jโ€™Kyon - 10%
Queen Harmony and King Jorah Heartsong - 150 Gold a turn

Owned Land
Small Factory - Leased Out

Products
Minosa Peal [Holy Powder]
Mermaid's Kiss [Coconut - Holy Powder - Fish Oil]
Minsoa Delight [Coconut - Holy Powder]

Actions
1. Agree to the Great Bandit Lord Holgrim's offer but Nadia offers to bump it to 10% of the Valley Gorge cut if Holgrim offers to teach the Mermaid guards some combat tricks.

2. Hire MOAR mermaids! 5 more guards and, if I have enough gold, workers to fill out the factory ship so its working at max capacity [If it already is.. make it 10 Guards!]​

Wicked Brew
Wicked Brew HQ.jpg

Another successful ceremony had come and gone, inducting more interns into their new Paid status. The mutant dragon was quite pleased with himself as he was again lounging in the chemical vat of the concoction he used to help keep his mind and form stable. The purple fluid churned in the faerie fire light of the lanterns around the chamber as a wall sported a variety of notes and considerations in glowing chalk. It was all in draconic to ensure someone would have to work to figure it out.

A robed figure enters the chamber, hiding its form, though every now and then a tentacle might appear from a sleeve or under the hood. Auridrex seemed more amused at their arrival. What was discussed was hard to say, but the figure departed even as the mutant chuckled more to himself, muttering some as he splashed and sank into his chemical pool to stew in it for a while longer. It seemed time to engage in a bit of intrigue while there w as a open window to do so before more ceremonies of ascension became necessary.​

Actions
1. Hire Mimic Spy and set them on task. (100)

2. Expand Business into Valley Gorge with full blitz campaign (300)​

Factory
2 Rooms + Small Factory

Tools
Masterwork

Pay
Above Average

Workers
2x Human (2 Brew Cult)
3x Elves (3 Brew Cult)

Interns
11x Humans
11x Elves (5 Brew Cult)
6x Goblins
4x Kobolds
1x Mermaid

Paid Interns
6x Human (1 Brew Cult)
1x Elf (1 Brew Cult)
2x Goblins

Guards
6x Human (6 Brew Cult)
6x Kobold (6 Brew Cult)

Adventuring Parties
The Brew Knights (Seasoned Adventurers)

Ingredients
Dragonโ€™s Breath - Red extremely spicy fruit that goes well for both Students and Orcs. (Local Sales Bonus)
God Weed - It looks like green honeycombs surrounding a cylindrical hard plant that tastes bitter on the outside and fruity and sweet on the inside.

Perks
Local Sales Bonus
Magic Lessons (Happiness Boost even at Lower Pay)
Blue Mana
Red Mana

Products
Dragonrush (Original Dragon's Breath Flavor)
Frostwyrm (Cool Dragon's Breath - Blue Mana)
Inferno (Super Spicy Dragon's Breath - Red Mana)
Divinity (Original God Weed Flavor)

Coffers
947 Gold (532 Income)
-100 Mimic Spy
-300 Valley Gorge Expansion
= 547 Gold​

The Fizz Company

Order 1: Enact Beneficiary Laws for The Fizz Company
Use the power of the council to support the Fizz Company to earn profits by loosening regulations, investing national funds into the company, and lending factories to increase production. Start a TRULY MASSIVE mass-production of Fizz Cola in preparation to enter the market of other countries and at the same time, finalizing its control over Grihaas.

The Council of Grihaas, being the most diplomatic nation on the continent, is also gonna make deals with their contacts in other nations in preparation for this action.

Order 2: National Security for The Fizz Company
"The Fizz Company represents our nation and its security is a matter of national concern."

Sherlock will use his influence over the Council to put the Fizz Company under the protection of the state.

Soda and Potions: A Story of Fantasy Rivalry

SVaqHt-PcJkhT7fCuFXW8eNJNkccwPVA3O8Bw9cOGb0KV4NHC_qWW98vUKPdofSS-0ejrY2MXo3A1N1SJFqhcSBPZ0WLaGB6RpF18Nw4pK2UtMqXD3OhRDdeXdFQF97U-uiVc8RXOE19rc7ROSklo-xNx3xpUpEH5AJC6oFDOjmCCId1dLMWEgMb

YEAR 2, TURN 8: Summer

Mr Xexion read the most recent news reports from all of the civilized countries in the Realm of Rodaxear. He was very pleased at all of the various tidbits of information that he was coming across.

Summer was popping up with its hot advances in territory and things were certainly heating up. Attacks on companies, industrial espionage, seizures of entire countries.

It seemed likely that things were going to come to a full on head soon. The clashes that would erupt and boil over.

It was intriguing to watch.

Minosa

9p4eNGESKMyZu7uq7zwvlBA8a64f6GYo8SddgDSFKCP71KBIM2NliHcjVmSxOj3Qlv2cVlIIsVLkUEmATHou7DfhIM2ct7Au87Jp-Rs78WeEr4bxzmwwx4UXY09tgpk9zshNXUP_iJkqzmI96Rsv4WV0iTMpbi9xJ8hcLhGghiLWnTRfWENpMvRi

Reginaldโ€™s Private Reserve

At the beginning of the season, catastrophe had struck. Several ships had been sunk and destroyed via an unknown explosive device. It was clearly sabotage, but no one was ever found that had committed or was even able to commit such an action. As such, production was slowed for the season and the workers were on high alert. They didnโ€™t want to be the next to fall to some intense industrial espionage. (Decrease in Production due to fear and loss of ships)

Devilishly Fine Soda and Potions had quickly reached out after hearing the news of the destruction of the ships and decrease in production, sending an offer of aid in order to help them bounce back.

The Bandit Lord Holgrim eagerly took the expanded cut of profits and taught the Mermaid Guards some bandit fighting tricks. As a result, the guards became much more like professional soldiers in fighting prowess. (Improved Mermaid Fighting Capabilities)

More Guards were hired as the remaining ships were filled with more workers. The production capability was nearing its limit as they were churning out as much product as possible.

With the support of the Bandit Lord and the influx of Wicked Brew into Valley Gorge, the financial collapse of Eridium Bubblers Co was upon them as the Valley was split between the newer and more aggressive companies.

A trio of masked Figures arrived at Reginaldโ€™s Room. They introduced themselves as The Triplets and for the price of 600 Gold, they could triple production for One Season.

Current Net Gain for the Season: 391 Gold

The Dead Lands
I4QsDNHuf-PUEVgHMua4RVt42qxwLN2yMYJybMmgccNrj5SGY2i4KvThChfEf3LES0Uu4I5yQj_1ZksKPjtRClH2Yef58UbY01rTTJ3JG9kHCX2l6Bg585LxEXJvB89jAKM562wGNp4npd95SnuUQf90x2WOMmoO2aaAcdCu47AVswJXK99BDIBb

Devilishly Fine Soda and Potions

The Fixer managed to cause a large amount of damage to Reginaldโ€™s Fleet, but apparently, even still, his fleet was so large and his luck so great that the damage wasnโ€™t as great as it could have been. It was almost as though there was some divine or demonic protection that was keeping him and his safe. Clearly this man is not just some simple Wizard. There is more to him than meets the eye.

The offer of assistance was received, so it comes down to waiting to see how Reginald take the show of good faith from a competitor.

The workers spread good cheer from a worker winning a local lottery spread among the others and caused them to work harder.

Net Gain 303 GP

University of SpellHard

LUK4Ki_xaDEZJKb_JHD49FfzsFaAqTyVHk1q82B1gStNQ8xWz8wP1BRMEOzkzd9w7YwGhIvmSwGDroprvdKrwsZDz7bgfcm28jUUNtVTK8DhZGn981zK-0od2atg78DgvPyYEvtZNxJSB5XhOga_chWv2Tiou33TDJ92ixG6DVwYMf5ZwBoRn3Ok

Wicked Brew

The Mimic Spy infiltrates its target with ease and begins to cause some industrial sabotage with great skill and subtly. Only time will tell how much the damage truly was caused and how permanent it shall be. The rival company was unsuspecting as its defenders were caught off guard.

The Blitz Campaign was a success. Valley Gorge was expanded into. With Wicked Brewโ€™s blitz campaign and the acquisition of a local Bandit Lord by Reginaldโ€™s Private Reserve, the two companies caused Eredium Bubblers Co to fold under due to being unable to compete with the two much larger and better situated companies.

7 more interns joined up with the company. (2 Goblins, 2 Humans, 2 Orcs, 1 Elf)

Net Gain: 301 GP

Duster Energy

Net Gain:

The Churchocracy of Oupital

jY3mIEBbTLWXvlZJXPB8lnAn9_urop_oJaz-RJO_ShDkOyWvO9EawYgu1-8bCrOQ0ukrR0FK-pMfLE2L_0UoJWvs6tqYU1tom2B1Oal3qR3DSZJvKJSVpuixnfYqElYcyiFnEpFmxvDEkq0640aD9QiFmQ1bzZT5P1MlZPW7hVVVRotsNKEXThAf

Mist Bubbles Sodas & Teas LLC

Net Gain:

10 by 10 Co

Berry Ale and Berry Ale White were proving quite popular with not just the church, but also with the common folk. If this company kept up with such delicious and flavorful products, they would continue to push out and drive their competition to bankruptcy. Already, people are looking more towards 10 by 10 as the leader and front footed member of the soda community within the country.

With their assistance in the underground speakeasies, the company has begun to spread into Clockwork City (Goblin Lands) and the Kingdom of Einโ€™huul (Elven Lands)

Net gain: 527 GP

Council of Grihaas

rP2iFUjfQ4N3EQZt6HUWbzvWdlB6QY_PMSaapUbek1vm6CCFvDRI2FrrXIbZMNgVgmFmq4nPFOd08UDtDdl2qAgAJKnYR822uaeQDTJeqtfaG3vwS7GDmDc95cSNEg85YH0U6Yu4gn0myv5O5frYGGSSerzhnHoI03GbOb93-3FCRD4XcDte7R-G

The Fizz Company

The beneficiary laws caused the company to become truly one with the Council of Grihass as funds flowed directly from the country coffers into the company ones. As such, it was only a natural followup that the Fizz Comapny be put under the protection of the state. The Soldiers of the Kingdom would keep the company safe from all outside influence and intruders that would do harm to such a part of their national identity.

The National Guard stand at the Beck and Call of the Fizz Company. 150 Knights

Net Gain: 1000 Gold​

10 by 10 Co

images

Products
Jade Lite (Rip-Off)
Berry Ale (Fungal Berries)
Berry Ale White (Fungal Berries/ White Mana)

Employees:
2 Human Workers
20 Geleton Worker
6 Human Guards
11 Kobold Guards
7 Goblin Guard
5 Orc Guard
1 Mimic Spy
5 Inquisitors
1 Red Priest

Ingredients
Green Mush. It tastes almost tart with a tang of fermentation.
Orange Slurry. It has an almost fruity taste with a viscous texture.

Perks
White Mana
Additional Defence from Attacks to the building or employees (Workplace Vigilance Scheme)
Huge Deterrent to thieves and spies.

Wages
Low

Price
Average

Finances
1049 (849)

Specials
Engulf (Gelatinous Cube)

As a free action per turn player may roll a d100 to search for unpaid or enemy units with Gelatinous Cube's.
On a roll of 70+, enemy units are revealed and engulfed by a cube. The owning player may attempt an escape on their next turn by performing a dice roll (12+ on d20). If unsuccessful unit becomes an ingredient.
If the Engulf roll is failed or there are no enemy units present, own units are engulfed

*Gelatinous Cube's are infused with White Mana and may now resurrect discharges into Geleton Worker(s): (Slow Speed/ Average Work)

Guards are now Lawless

To All the Boys!!!

We got us an adventuring party coming through soon! And not just any old adventuring party lads. We've got us the famous band of brothers, the Fellowship of the Ring Pull!

The legendary company that saved us all from that great eye in the sky and renowned throughout the land for their grand deed because of it.

BAH!!!

We all know their true colours don't we fellas? Just a band of righteous racists that try to put us Greenskins down any chance they got. Like when they came barrelling right through them Goblin settlers in Canadgas, killing them left right and center to continue their grand quest. And all because they didn't fancy going the long way round.

BASTARDS!!!

Or the time us noble Orcs tried to help the Wild Men retake their lands by the Sparkling Caves from their ancient enemy, the 'Straw Heads'. If it had not been because of the Fellowship, the Wild Men would have taken back their lands rather than have become cheap labour for their enemies. And what of the Orcs? Were we spared?

NO!!!

Our brave brothers were heartlessly execute and hunted, our bodies cast aside to feed the crows. How callous was the Fellowship, as to make our deaths a contest between their number, the sneaky Green Leaf and the trichophiliac Lockbearer. More like Green Hater and Loverboy (We've all heard the rumours, haven't we fellas).

FREE PEOPLE MY ARSE!!!

Not an Orc, Goblin, Mermaid or Skeleton between them! Just two geezers, a short bloke, a lanky git and a bunch of hairy footed twits. Whose great idea was it to invite them along, ey? All they did was run, hide and get lost. Sound like great heroes to you?

HELL NO!!!

So I propose the lot of us, green skinned, jelly or scaled, make a company of our own. One that will be more than glad to Free these People of an extremity or two...

WHO'S WITH ME?!

Free Actions:
Engulf: Fail (66)
Own unit (Geleton Worker) Engulfed

Actions
Yellow Slurry will be used to produce a new Soda, Slurry of the Small. This new soda will be sold exclusively to Clockwork City and the Speakeasies.

Hire a Seasoned Adventuring Party (Fellowship of the Ring Pull) for 200 gold to tour Factory... (Lawless Keyword used). Stipend in place for a more rigorous screening process

Wicked Brew
Wicked Brew HQ.jpg

The lab was busy with various staff working and making the finest soda the only such tools could. Quality continued to be the strategy of Wicked Brew even as if had started to insert its business interests into Valley Gorge. It had made sense as orcs were already partial to the Dragonrush brand. There was hopes Divinity and its new flavors would do the same. Speaking of said flavors, Auridrex was examining the latest versions of Divinity: Serenity and Calamity. It was amusing to name them to help play into the flavorings while also making them appealing to just about anyone. He had mused over things to do beyond that, yet what matters most was ensuring the flavors were ready for full scale production. There were be concerns about raiding but destroyed product made surviving crates more valuable until he could get assets in place to deal with the issue.

As to other matters, another Ascension Ritual was being prepared to uplift the final batch of Interns from the first year. The rewards continuing to be clear for loyalty and service to Wicked Brew. He would need to work on converting more to the Brew Cult, but he was patient. The ceremony and its pomp were there to create a strong inner culture for the company even for non-cult members. Doubly so for them, showing they were valued while continuing to encourage their growing skills. The seeds continue to grow and bloom, giving Auridrex precisely what he'd desired all along. Long term, skilled workers with little reason to seek leaving the company.​

Actions
1. Ascension Ritual for 1 Human, 1 Elf, 2 Kobolds (100)
2. Launch Divinity Flavors: Serenity and Calamity (200)​

Sales Territories
University of SpellHard
Valley Gorge​

Factory
2 Rooms + Small Factory

Tools
Masterwork

Pay
Above Average

Workers
2x Human (2 Brew Cult)
3x Elves (3 Brew Cult)

Interns
13x Humans
12x Elves (5 Brew Cult)
8x Goblins
4x Kobolds
1x Mermaid
2x Orcs

Paid Interns
6x Human (1 Brew Cult)
1x Elf (1 Brew Cult)
2x Goblins

Guards
6x Human (6 Brew Cult)
6x Kobold (6 Brew Cult)

Adventuring Parties

Agents
Tabula (Mimic Infiltrator)

Ingredients
Dragonโ€™s Breath - Red extremely spicy fruit that goes well for both Students and Orcs. (Local Sales Bonus)
God Weed - It looks like green honeycombs surrounding a cylindrical hard plant that tastes bitter on the outside and fruity and sweet on the inside.

Perks
Local Sales Bonus
Blue Mana
Red Mana

Products
Serenity (Cool God Weed - Blue Mana)
Calamity (Spicy God Weed - Red Mana)

Coffers
848 Gold (301 Income)
-100 Ascension Ritual
-200 Launch Campaign for Divinity Flavors: Serenity and Calamity
= 548 Gold​

Devilishly Fine Deadlands Factory.jpg
๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ช ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ
๐“œ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ช ๐“–๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ต'๐“ผ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ!​

Cayden grunted as he kept trying to force his wrench to turn, the seized bolt he was attacking continuing to prove to stubborn to move. It wasn't until, with a muffled curse, the man put his second hand upon it to add more pressure that the bolt moved, slamming his hand into the side of the machine he was working on. Dancing away from it with curses spilling from his lips he never heard the sound of Trilroxan coming up behind him, chuckling at his underling's misfortune.

"Why Solomon, what a mouth you have! Surely your mother taught you better than that" the demonic owner's grin was cheerful, his good mood infectious even to the dour maintenance technician.

"Aye, she tried boss. Too bad me da was a sailor," Cayden grinned right back, chuckling. "Taught me every curse in tha book he did."

"Well, if I ever need to expand my vocabulary, I'll come to you. For now, have you figured out what is wrong with the machine?"

"Aye, broken pipe flooded her and caused an electrical shortage," the handy man nodded at the panel he was taking off. "Takin a look at her other bits and bobs now, we'll be seein if she's up to snuff here soon."

"Excellent, I shall leave it to you my good man!" Trilroxan smiles once more at the human and steps away, continuing on his way to his office. As the demon looks around the factory floor he grimaces, taking in all the empty spaces that could be filled with employees. Especially now that several of his current employees were looking to move up in the ranks and earn a higher pay. With a sigh he decided that it was high time to look into some of the applicants that had been building up over time. Perhaps it was time to look for a new ingredient as well? There were a few whispers that people were craving a new flavor all the time after all!

Actions
Hire 6x Human Workers, 4x Goblin Workers, 2x Orc Workers, and 4x Kobold Workers (Total of 48 gold)

Hire Seasoned Adventuring Party to search for new ingredient (200 gold)

Workers
12x Skeletons
6x Orcs
2x Humans
2x Goblins
2x Kobolds

Guards
2x Skeleton
2x Human
2x Kobold
2x Goblin

Saboteurs
1x Orc

Ingredients
Pure White Berries - The Pure White Berries tasted almost sickeningly sweet. It seems to have a good effect on Arthritis, High Blood Pressure and Infertility.
Death Root - It tastes like sour pickles and crumbles easily unless taken with the most delicate touch.

Products

Current Funds
444 Gold

Trilroxan Personal Funds
24 Gold

Pay
Total: 196

The Fizz Company

Order 1: Grants, Subsidies, and Investments
Pass beneficial laws in the Council of Grihaas to grant the Fizz Company with grants as its prosperity contributes to the economy of the country. Investments from nobles, merchants, and other organizations are also sourced.

Order 2: LAUNCH LAUNCH LAUNCH
Use the diplomatic resources of the Council of Grihaas to contact and establish partnerships with distributors/manufacturers in other countries and begin the mass launch of the Fizz Cola in ALL COUNTRIES! All factories/manufacturers in the Council of Grihaas are also expected to kick up production and also begin mass exportation!

Budget: 1,500 Gold + Additional Gold obtained from Previous Order
Bonuses: Increase in Global Scales

The 150 National Guard Knights are tasked to maintain order.

Duster Energy
Biff and Regina rejoiced. The time of homecoming was upon them. They donned their finest robes and strolled down the football field, arm in arm. Fans of the Harpies packed the stadium, seas of pink on all sides. They cheered. It was deafening. There was a crisp smell of autumn in the air, and the duo felt more alive than ever.

The announcer got on the radio and began listing off candidates for homecoming king and queen. Biff and Regina held hands...nervously anticipating what was about to happen. Sashi strolled into the announcer box and picked up the microphone. "And our winners are....the fine Biff and Regina! Happy homecoming everyone!"

The crowd cheered and chanted. With a blast of horn, the band played the catchy duster energy jingle as everyone made merry. Harpies walked through the crowd, giving out free samples of Duster Energy to all.

Actions:
* Use the homecoming ceremony to boost sales.
* Begin launching product in the surrounding city, starting with scantily clad harpies in bars.

Nadia

Nadia had been put in charge of the operation to discover the sabotage, but there was one issue... The evidence sank with the ships and crew. Reginald hadn't cared about the lose of product, ship or production, but the loss of life.. of people, that had enraged the mage. Or, at least, Nadia assumed it was rage. Still, the attack had happened right after they had begun moving into Valley Gorge and Griihasss, so it stood to reason the perpetrator was someone in there, and it further stood to reason it was a competitor. Perhaps Wicked Brew, or the last dying gasp of Eredium Bubblers Co, and the 'offer of aid' suddenly after the attack, from a competitor, sent a lot of red flags off for Nadia. Reginald had said nothing, merely stared off into the distance, well, she assumed so, it was hard to tell with the mask and all. Either way, they would need to take Valley Gorge, as is, and if it ha dbeen Wicked Brew or Bubbler's Co, this would be a good way to strike back at them and perhaps drive the cockroaches into the light.

Still, the plan Reginald had put forth surprised her, she had not expected the man to do something like this, but.. What did she really know? Attempt to use their more nefarious allies to crush their rivals and bring the entire region to its knees? She was both impressed, worried and somewhat validated that the man seemed to be as cruel as she always knew him to be.

Perks
  • Brand Ambassadors - Bonus to sales in the Council of Griihass and the University of SpellHard
  • Decrease in Production due to fear and loss of ships
  • Improved Mermaid Fighting Capabilities

Production
Pirate Ship Factory
Masterwork Tools

Employees
Workers [45 total]
2 Gelatinous Cube
2 Orc
2 Goblin
3 Human
3 Kobold
3 Skeleton
30 Mermaid

Guards [15 total]
15 Mermaid

Employee Salary
High

Gold Reserve

Investors
Bandit Lord Holgrim - 10% of Valley Gorge

Owned Land

Products
Minosa Peal [Holy Powder]

Actions
1. Convince Bandit Lord Holgrim [450 Gold can be offered] to begin raiding any soda company convoys, company traders or caravans that did not belong to RPR to secure dominance in Valley Gorge using the Bandit Lord for plausible deniability,

2. Convince Dread Pirate J'Kyon [450 Gold can be offered] to begin raiding all ships that come in and out of Valley Gorge that are suspected to be carrying in soda that isn't RPR, to not bother looting it, and instead, toss it over the side of the ship and into the ocean where such inferior produces belong, using J'Kyon for plausible deniability.​

6bMcAUNSwGYaw6-k1EwMhk2UhsXQxnKL2MSoVd39DWmdaNbsPFWAZzg_4T2iiG_BC_4opiyvJ8REn5zZ9MhzFPmkWlpsVF6zfufQ5JcKIBzL-zZbS4f61DFCtbq27_FV1p5yvLs9c80idONvD1pZhn0vO8KyIOAhKsfMGN2IFQmIS9mbOcSaU2Mf

YEAR 3, TURN 9: Fall

Mr Xexion read the most recent news reports from all of the civilized countries in the Realm of Rodaxear. He was very pleased at all of the various tidbits of information that he was coming across.

Fall was arriving and it soon seemed that the fall of many a soda company would be coming to fruition based on the various practices of those that have been building up their base and power. Or especially those who have been wreathed their influence throughout their entire country of origin.

The collapse or follow up of each and every company would be upon them. Perhaps only one would reign supreme over the the world. Or perhaps a multitude. Only time would tell.

Mr Xexion would eagerly watch and wait to find out what would happen next.

Minosa

f4gYh2W6I5Rb4VK7p4rL9aTTqOIh9JfdSzjNzez25Bt6Grp1GfmwAfm-thHzucVEAv3CNhMC5vUbQRJhjP4yfZUqe4HNd1Cddwas8aj3fI-374LrciNS2DIM21_D9J_m21KrpEH2kjH2iCCmx2eATZeHRtVCerliB2_CgTV4p4Xn_oQBmu_Ifyb4

It meant war. That was what Reginald had been declaring in all but words. The ruffians that he had acquired were finally set loose against his enemies and now was the time for them to shine. And shine they did. Valley Gorge was to be the Battlefield that was chosen for Reginaldโ€™s Private Reserve and what a field it was.

The desolation and high population of Orcs was a powderkeg just waiting to happen.

Wicked Brewโ€™s newest shipments of their newest sodas and refills on the other ones did not arrive at Valley Gorge and suddenly ended up on the black market instead.

The Fizz Company which launched itself into every single country at once, suddenly found their workforce and its supplies heading to Valley Gorge under heavy siege. The National Guard Knights assigned to this group could barely hold on against Bandit Lord Holgrim and they were forced to pull back with losses.

Suddenly it seemed like a bad idea for others to make any headway into Valley Gorge.

Current Net Gain for the Season: 828 Gold

The Dead Lands
3bx4IAUFdTRYO1AzQ-jiDAZ3vjL8-ng5G6Iyu6unLbFw5AcozNUg0T4H_yvOT4h3-HpZklPSAraQRjYxO8OkLkNus__T_L6_Jda7V8cmIh92TJy75P2OqJI7ClFDth2kIPELNP-K2tBdaqe99lQ3SHmgOLda2Gl4xrRmKUcME_B9LULVkNaUIY7x

The Seasoned Adventuring Party searched high and low and eventually arrived with an amazing discovery. An ingredient called: Vivorn Reeds. A grain growing in the dread marshes and one that tastes like Black Licorice.

The new highers were important as suddenly The Fizz Company had brought themselves onto the scene. Word in the business was that after securing their home country, they have now had a full on spread throughout all the countries as a complete blitz. Not only have they sent their normal guards, but they are protected by Griihass national Guard as the company has been deemed worthy of being a national treasure.

Due to the popularity of Devilishly Fine Soda and Potions, however, they havenโ€™t yet made too much headway, though they are slightly cutting into the profit by being the newest thing.

An undead Bandit by the name of Scorch approached with a deal. โ€œPay me 400 Gold and Iโ€™ll attack The Fizz for you.โ€

Net Gain 773 GP

University of SpellHard

DzRz98GheFbIuPAl3wtW2yzrAtki3ME65Ugvx2zzMlVz__tGWcA4RZ0V3smrS2QS8GTDiI7pBz9F905ebWvZr9gv-FDA6G4a90Ktq8jlyOfOvD7R5E-RHvWJB-i4rufom6HLheZlFXzTwaFp6esKSE5Cx7JXZYUp3M-NyRSAZC8WxsMsqc9Hk8uJ

Wicked Brew

Serenity and Calamity were moving along nicely on the home front with the flavors being especially ingested by the Staff as well as the student body. The only location that they were having difficulty with was in Valley Gorge. It seemed that both the Bandit Lord Holgrim and the Dread Pirate Jโ€™Kyon were stealing any assets that were going to restock the facility there. It would greatly hamper any business done in The Valley, especially as The Fizz was also attempting to set up shop.

On the home front, it seemed that while Duster Energy was having a degree of success, it was greatly overshadowed by that of Wicked Brew. Wicked Brew was the drink of the intellectual elites, while Duster Energy was more of the lower classes.

A tall humanoid? In a black suit approached and offered to damage the reputation of Duster Energy for the low, low price of 500 Gold.

Gain 2 Interns: 1 Skeleton and 1 Orc

On the Campus Grounds, The Fizz Company had set up shop, guarded with the National Guard of Griihass. It had begun to make inroads with the population.

Net Gain: 742 GP

Duster Energy

Homecoming was a success. The younger school peoples were eating up what Duster Energy had to offer. While the elites were gravitating towards Wicked Brew, the student body was all for the sensationalism that came with Duster with their maniac pixie girls in the form of the Harpies gave an added danger to the sexual appeal.

The local bars very much took to the scantily clad Harpy girls. However, those on the board were annoyed at the sensationalism and began to work on legislature in order to restrict that type of work in the bars.

On the Campus Grounds, The Fizz Company had set up shop and was beginning to make inroads with the population.

Net Gain: 403 GP

fD8uvdgZztS7W5yq2j8UbIDxM2kHfoShUcRxOdlj-ofvJZqLErDWyRvvl8hF7YhrrgMjllMkQ9Kon6UbD0ymxbSr_e1KBByMBODH5iWQUnKsGDxSHrdqQzilWYSjXe0d3c8vI3Os4U_iy3LMYWRi_amN4rjh0QbsJBkZuz9cbTMvj9JkuDERWuBB

10 by 10 Co

Mist Bubbles collapse was the gain of 10 by 10. But it was also the gain of The Fizz Company which began to bring in headway into the religious people of the Churchocracy. As part of a blitzkrieg to force their way into every market in every country, they managed to move in and start taking a piece of the pie. For now, it was part of the pie that was originally their competitors. But that could grow depending on how they act.

As of the present, 10 by 10 is very popular in the Churchocracy by many people.

The expansion into Clockwork City actually made them the main competitor of The Fizz Company in the city as the original Goblin Soda Company had collapsed by over extending itself. The war looked to be fought on two fronts. The Churchocracy and Clockwork City.

The Fellowship of the Ring Pull located a new ingredient: Red Ichor: It tasted sweet with a pine flavor.

Net gain: 827 GP

Council of Grihaas

kI7nxU3sHzRIdbpihJjU-82fTB6o1eCH1JPefy1EvIIXcs5BIRGDFYu6LErmqxn9Bp5ibQLNbqNM2rINah1yrOdJ_ZztDhrGdVl57yNrhbfcWWaPI-MZC_u27tHzI1qFMS8mAkNkGcd8zpo0rZ2QQW4HHfp86qpXTAHj8Z3Nc34D5y6jSlJ9M9fS

The Fizz Company

Fizz Round the World. That was the the campaign. And it was starting to bear fruit. In the Elven Kingdom of Einโ€™Huul, they easily took it and had no competition. In Clockwork City, their main competition was the 10 by 10 company. In Valley Gorge, due to interference from a Bandit Lord and a Pirate Queen, they were unable to move in and had to retreat. In Minosa, their only competition is with Reginaldโ€™s Private Reserve. In The University of SpellHard, they were able to set up shop, but they would have to deal with both Wicked Brew and Duster Energy. In the Deadlands, Devishly Fine Soda and Potion was the ruler of the lands. IN the Churchocract of Oupital, 10 by 10 was entrenched in deeply with the religious people.

The bullrush into the lands was a major success so far. But they would need to push harder if they were to make good inroads into the lands that already have entrenched companies that have been working hard for two years to set up shop.

Net Gain: 1625 Gold​

Wicked Brew

Auridrex stood in the center of his chambers, a new map in place of the world and its various market point. There was also a map of the University itself marking the locations of the various soda companies here. Currently there was a red marker on the Fizz company. He was annoyed enough by he mermaids but a company back by national troops was UNACCEPTABLE.

"How dare they come to MY Univeristy with foreign troops!" Auridrex roars and slams a tentacled fist in the the sturdy table to make it shake. Pieces jumps but the two parties in the room remained calm. The Brew Knights were present along with the cloaked figure of Tablua. It annoyed Auridrex that he would have to act more openly but he would not permit interference in his affairs. He would not allow another nation to have its soldiers in that which he considered his.

"The audacity to send soldiers here with a company. I will CRUSH them!" He gripped a statue in hand and crushed it to piece. He still had the strength of a dragon if not more with his mutations. His gold armor creaked as it worked to contain and control his form as his rage surged for a moment.

"This will not do, we must make our own moves now. Yesssss. Competition with Duster was acceptable, their markets were not ours. Perhaps its time I send them an olive branch while we deal with these interlopers who've come to our territory," Auridex mused as he taps the Duster Energy location and slipped a blue pin into it.

"This Bandlord, I find his antics enraging and unseemly. I want him and his band exterminated. I'll give you funds to support the endeavor," Auridex stated as he looks towards the Brew Knights. "Burn them out. Then remain in position. I'll likely require you to deal with this Pirate if I don't tap into other assets. Valley Gorge will be MINE," Auridrex gurgled as he moved to the map and slotted in a red pin at Valley Gorge.

The Brew Knights bowed and moved to depart, having their instructions. They'd find a set of funds set aside to finance their operation aside from the fact they could likely keep what loot was found. Wicked Brew was a generous employer and it needed loyal operatives.

"As for you, Tabula. You know what I want done. I will not speak the orders aloud. See to it. Solve the problem. I've allocated fund to you as well to ensure the matter is dealt with... dramatically."

The robed figure chuckles and bows before moving to vanish into a darkened alcove even as its form was starting to change shape.

With that done, the hulking mutant moved to a desk to begin to pen a letter to Duster Energy, requesting a cease fire or even partnership between the two companies native to the Universtiy while they pushed out the competing brands coming in from foreign lands. Wew the Polymath Wew the Polymath

Actions
1. Brew Knights dispatched to eliminate the Valley Gorge Bandit Lord (200)
2. Tabula dispatched on special task (200)​

Sales Territories
University of SpellHard
Valley Gorge​

Factory
2 Rooms + Small Factory

Tools
Masterwork

Pay
Above Average

Workers
2x Human (2 Brew Cult)
3x Elves (3 Brew Cult)

Interns
12x Humans
11x Elves (5 Brew Cult)
8x Goblins
2x Kobolds
1x Mermaid
3x Orcs
1x Skeleton

Paid Interns
7x Human (1 Brew Cult)
2x Elf (1 Brew Cult)
2x Goblins
2x Kobolds

Guards
6x Human (6 Brew Cult)
6x Kobold (6 Brew Cult)

Adventuring Parties

Agents

Ingredients

Perks
Local Sales Bonus
Blue Mana
Red Mana

Products

Coffers
1290 Gold (742 Income)
-200: Brew Knights (Seasoned Adventurers) Job
-200: Tablua (Mimic Infiltrator) Job
= 890 Gold​

10 by 10 Co

images

Products
Jade Lite (Rip-Off)
Slurry of the Small (Orange Slurry)

Employees:
2 Human Workers
20 Geleton Worker
6 Human Guards
11 Kobold Guards
7 Goblin Guard
5 Orc Guard
1 Mimic Spy
5 Inquisitors
1 Red Priest

Ingredients
Red Ichor: It tastes sweet with a pine flavor.

Perks
White Mana
Clockwork City (Goblin Lands)/ Kingdom of Einโ€™huul (Elven Lands) connection (via Speakeasies)

Wages
Low

Price
Average

Finances
1676 (426)

Specials
Engulf (Gelatinous Cube)

Guards are now Lawless

An excerpt from the transcript of an interrogation of Price Smith by Interwatch, submitted as evidence in the case of the Kingdom of Einโ€™huul V. Price Smith.

DET. FIZI: Is the tape rolling?

DET. FIZI: Okay. Sorry about that Mr Smith. I'm sure your eager to get back to the Valley Gorge Poetry Slam.

DET. BAUMSPILLER: Your missus's certainly is. Never seen a lady so mad to be pulled away from a night out.

DET. BAUMSPILLER: When was the last one? A few years back wasn't it?

(Inaudible)

DET. BAUMSPILLER: Yeah. During the Soda Rush when there was a free for all for this very place.

DET. BAUMSPILLER: Speaking of Soda, didn't you work for such a company, Mr Smith?

MR. SMITH: No Comment

DET. BAUMSPILLER: Don't worry. We've got it in your notes here.

(Inaudible)

DET. BAUMSPILLER: Ah yes. 10 by 10 Co. Seems you worked for them for a good number of years, Mr Smith. You and your missus's, Ms Rubi Johnson.

MR. SMITH: No Comment.

DET. BAUMSPILLER: Or should I say Mrs Rubi Smith now? Congratulations!

DET. BAUMSPILLER: Well i'm sure Mrs Rubi is giving her fair share of comments in the other room now. Probably bout your coming down here and ruining her evening. You know the sooner you start talking, the quicker you can get back to your date.

MR. SMITH: No Comment.

DET. BAUMSPILLER: Fine then. I'll let my partner continue from where she left off.

DET. FIZI: As I stated before, Mr Smith, we've had a number of eyewitnesses place you at certain addresses which we at Interwatch believe to be former hotbeds of illicit activities. In this case, the illegal procurement and drinking of Soda.

DET. BAUMSPILLER: There's that word again, Mr Smith. Seems you and soda are very much intertwined.

DET. FIZI: While this isn't illegal in itself, of course, what caught our eye was the rate at which you seem to appear at these addressees. Sometimes within hours.

DET. BAUMSPILLER: And we're speaking across country. Sometimes even countries, Mr Smith.

DET. FIZI: Could you tell us how that is possible, Mr Smith?

MR. SMITH: No Comment

DET. BAUMSPILLER: That's fine, Mr Smith. We've got forty six more hours to get what we need from you. Guess you'll be missing the Poetry Slam after all.

DET. BAUMSPILLER: And to think we were originally after your wife for fraud....

Free Actions:
Engulf: Fail (46)
Own unit (Human Guard) Engulfed

Strength Check: Fail; Geleton Worker Destroyed

Actions
Green Mush will be used to produce a new Soda, Fizzengage. This new soda will be given away as a free bonus with purchases of Slurry of the Small..

The Dungeon Crawl will be built, an elaborate network of tunnels for the facilitated export of 10 by 10 Co products to other countries as well as to covertly support the movement of Speakeasy users. 1250 gold will be spent on the project and personnel (Guards/Spy) will run interference as and when necessary. (Cleaner/Lawless Keyword used) (Speakeasy connections used)

Rotgut

Rotgut was a simple orc living a simple bandit life. The orcs liked to fight, it was in their nature, see? So most of them weren't too keen on this whole 'world peace' that had settled in, especially, with those of the church. So taking up the life of a bandit, fightin' and lootin'? That was just good proper orcish fun. He hadn't been too sure about this 'alliance' with Reginald, scary wizard though the stories claim, after all, that meant less caravans to raid and less fighting to be done. Sure they got more coin this way, but what was the use of coin without a propa scrap.

... At least, that was it at first, but now? Now there were rumors of a war. A right war. Not a fight, not a scrap, but a true, war. Ah, how long had it been since Rotgut and the boys fought in such a battle? He couldn't recall, not that surprising considering the amount of blows he had taken to the head, but a war.. Yes, Rotgut couldn't wait.

Perks

Production
Pirate Ship Factory
Masterwork Tools

Employees
Workers [45 total]
2 Gelatinous Cube
2 Orc
2 Goblin
3 Human
3 Kobold
3 Skeleton
30 Mermaid

Guards [15 total]
15 Mermaid

Employee Salary
High

Gold Reserve

Investors
Bandit Lord Holgrim - 10% of Valley Gorge

Owned Land

Products
Minosa Pearl [Holy Powder]

Actions
1. Regi will use his considerable pull in Minosa to gain political power over the great port city, offering free Minosa Pearl as a political campaign ploy since much of the city was addicted in love with RPR.

2. WAR. Valley Gorge will be taken now that they've been weakened by raids and it is already surrounded by Reginald's Forces. 800 gold will be used to hire mercenaries, pay for the campaign and hire adventurers. Bandit Lord Holgrim and his bandits [If Holgrim falls or dies in the battle, Regi will attempt to assume command over them] will attack from the land, the massive armada of Regi and J'kyon will besiege from the sea with Mermaids launching surprise night amphibious assaults to open gates for the besiegers [Mermaids are Improved Fighters].

Valley Gorge will fall to Regi.​

Last edited:

'So, the Fizz wants to expand into my territory, do they? I think it's high time that I claim these useless souls for my own before they decide to try anything, wouldn't want all my hard work to go to waste after all,' Trilroxan read the reports at his desk, tapping his glass of bourbon on it. 'Especially since this war I caused may soon spread out of Valley Gorge. And then there is this Scorch fellow. The last mercenary I hired was barely worth it, I'm not sure he will be any better for so much less of a price.'

With a sigh the demon set the report to the side and picked up another stack of papers, this one a list of candidates who had shown interest in becoming guards. With this new threat he wished to ensure that there would be no sabotage to the men and women who would be his servants soon enough after all. For now though the demon would continue to grow how power, no matter how many souls it would take to do so.

Actions
Begin to create devil's contracts with all employees, eternally claiming their souls

Hire Guards: Skeleton x2, Human x2, and Orc x2 (220 gold)

Workers (40 total)
12x Skeletons
8x Orcs
8x Humans
6x Goblins
6x Kobolds

Guards (8 total)
2x Skeleton
2x Human
2x Kobold
2x Goblin

Saboteurs
1x Orc

Ingredients
Vivorn Reeds - A grain growing in the dread marshes and one that tastes like Black Licorice.

Products

Current Funds
1217 Gold

Trilroxan Personal Funds
28 Gold

Pay
Total: 276

Last edited:
The Fizz Company
Sherlock Moriarty smiled as he looked at the map of the realm on his desk. Valley Gorge is a tough nut to crack. He decided that he wouldn't waste resources and force himself into that chaotic country. Instead, he will strike at the other nations hard.

This time, he has the resources and connections of an entire country. He will utilize it to the fullest. Two motions were just passed in the last council meeting. The first one will deploy each councilor to a nation for a diplomatic visit and the second one provides the Fizz Company subsidy when hiring adventuring parties.

He himself will go to Clockwork City.

Order 1: Diplomacy and Connections
On consensus, the five councilors are to be deployed for diplomatic state visits to five nations. They will strengthen diplomatic ties with the government of the nation they are visiting and through that, secure benefits for the Fizz Company from the state and private investors.

Each Councilor will be bringing their own retinue of guards and will also be protected by the High-Level Adventuring Party and Seasoned Adventuring Party that is also deployed to each nation to support Fizz Operations.

1. Marwan Brimrose (Vampire) | Deployed to the Deadlands to Support and Reinforce Fizz Operations as well as strengthen diplomatic ties with the foreign government
2. Sherlock Moriarty (Human) | Deployed to Clockwork City to Support and Reinforce Fizz Operations as well as strengthen diplomatic ties with the foreign government
3. Holly Silverson (Human) | Deployed to Churchocraft of Ouppital to Support and Reinforce Fizz Operations as well as strengthen diplomatic ties with the foreign government
4. Councilor 4 | Deployed to University of Spellhard to Support and Reinforce Fizz Operations as well as strengthen diplomatic ties with the foreign government
5. Councilor 5 | Deployed to Minosa to Support and Reinforce Fizz Operations as well as strengthen diplomatic ties with the foreign government

The Fizz Cola's target market is the mass populace, the regular citizens, and not niche markets like other soda companies. In these meetings, the Fizz Company will also offer benefits to these foreign governments. Like in the Council of Grihaas, the Fizz Company can be used as a propaganda tool by these nations to strengthen the rule of their government.

Additionally, the success of the Fizz Company contributes to their company, taxes will be paid on each cola in the country it is sold in and Sherlock gave hints that they don't mind sharing part of the profit.

Order 2: Reinforcement and Retaliation
A motion has been passed in the Council of Grihaas, granting the Fizz Company a 50% subsidy when they hire adventuring parties. As soon as this was announced, the Fizz Company immediately hired all 5 High-Level adventuring parties:
1. The Mighty 4 | Deployed to the Deadlands to Support and Reinforce Fizz Operations
2. The Spellcasting Bunch | Deployed to Clockwork City to Support and Reinforce Fizz Operations
3. Legion of The Light | Deployed to Churchocraft of Ouppital to Support and Reinforce Fizz Operations
4. The Horned Battalion | Deployed to University of Spellhard to Support and Reinforce Fizz Operations
5. Large and In Charge | Deployed to Minosa to Support and Reinforce Fizz Operations

Additionally, 5 Seasoned Adventuring Parties are also hired to act as support to each of the High-Level adventuring parties.

These adventuring parties will protect Fizz Operations and at the same time, use their own method to boost sales. If and when possible, they could also covertly strike competition so long as it does not adversely affect Fizz operations.

Initial Expense: 3,000 Gold
Government Subsidy: - 1,500 Gold
Total Expense: 1,500 Gold

Duster Energy
Sashi looked over her blueprints once more. It was time to begin expansion. The other brew companies were beginning to take off in terms of popularity, according to her little birdies. It was time to make a change. Time to use the gold horde for something good.

It was then that the harpy saw a letter on her desk, penned by none other than her arch rival. She picked it up and smirked at the faux dragon's offer. Then her eyes fell to the part about foreign troops. Dragons were always known to be paranoid, but something about yet another competitor made her feathers ruffle. This university could barely afford two soda brands let alone a third.

She turned to her portly benefactor, Mr. Tonne, who was currently laying back on an ottoman and smoking a putrid cigar. It was a new habit he picked up to get under her skin, as she refused to work her employees like dogs. "They brought a fucking ARMY Tonne."

He snorted. "Yea? People take this seriously. You've been slacking anyways. Maybe this will serve as your wakeup call."

"Fuck you too you lazy pig" Sashi whispered through clenched teeth. Tonne laughed. "What was that my dear? My ears aren't what they used to be."

She shook her head and plucked a feather from her wings, dipped it in an inkwell, and suggested a parley at the football fieldhouse after hours. It would be a discrete location, after all. She stormed off to her secondary nest and yelled for her friends. "Girls! We're going drinking. I need to blow some steam off. Maybe we can take a guy home and gut him or something."

Her posse eagerly cheered and the squad hit the bars. Unfortunately, every place was a college bar and full of freshmen. They settled on a place called "Manny's" and Sashi ordered some swill for her squad. A pimple faced kid walked up to her and began nervously trying to talk to her, and she smiled. Looks like easy prey. She flirted with him and his cheekes were a rosy red the whole time. This was the first time a woman was talking to him!

As the night wound down, Sashi asked the young lad to come home with her. He began walking home with her, until Sashi's goblin spy jumped from a trashcan. "YO SASHI, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

She raised an eyebrow. "Uh....taking this....hot guy...home." Upon hearing this, the man swooned.

"Uh huh, sure Sashi. How bout ya rethink what's about to happen. We can't afford the...you know."

Sashi huffed. He was right. The nerd could live. But he sure wasn't coming back to her place now.

Actions
* Upgrade factory to medium (600)
* Begin doing research into new corporation, their army sizes, etc. This includes using student spies to sniff out more information.

Last edited:

MJxj5WEDs4lDvlSWZM2dX2p6t5Gw44Tm9fbnal1cTGdsX9eLmEdDCIET8xe3sof0mnxRk3HTXfS2yPBmMWz6dORcaEL3KTRjNEd36Kj2sUrMEC9fMui3--wvb7og79MclkKGVioOLFaMWrFCUF0-71UnGNW3F3YOA3peRwwDpSRSUXvxbSP152o0

YEAR 3, TURN 10: Winter

Open Warfare was in the Valley Gorge, and it would only be a matter of time until control fell under a singular faction. Glorious conflict and combat where only the truest warriors would confined in their contentment of the situation.

Valley Gorge would be littered with blood, but perhaps the realm would be united with another.

Regi, it seems was becoming a full on dictator, seeming to try to gain control and vast swatches of land. How would the others deal with that, he wondered?

Mr Xexion would eagerly watch and wait to find out what would happen next.

Minosa

35mnEWUblaq9O9y2N6Djnh37emkPWdsO6ef8ymBY0mGJ5zdLtfjSZ3ALbQWhA6aQ1VMQcZKEqWpzYr93Bub0H2lbwPLXRdxq8mycdHOgZzctEOl7eumH_NZjcrIeYHPpyl59T824yKrCwiO406CFA4eLXIGfBPTt2mXCSvn8Na4AbxWrySWFyj6G

Minosa greatly favored Regi and his Private Reserve Company. The drinks that he provided freely was truly the last straw that broke the camelโ€™s back. Regiโ€™s political power was now absolute and the people and leadership for Minosa would follow his command.

The Counsellor of Grihass that was dispatched was politely rebuffed along with their adventuring party and the soda facility in Minosa was shut down.

This would surely in the long run cause a breakdown of relations between Minosa and Grihaas, but the people are firmly entrenched in the love that they have for RPR.

The Brew Knights Adventurers that were dispatched by Wicked Brew were able to kill the Bandit Lord Holgrim but were overwhelmed and forced to retreat when Regi arrived to assume command of the surviving Bandits with a massive armada and a mercenary army at their heels.

Regi assumed command of 30 Bandit Warriors (20 Orcs, 10 Humans)

RPR assumed control of the Wicked Brew Workshop within Valley Gorge.

Someone during all the commotion had managed to cause massive damage to property and employees of the RPR factory during the fighting and it will need to be repaired to become fully functional again.

RPR has established complete unilateral control of both Minosa and Valley Gorge. No other companies are permitted to set up shop. Though there are rumors of secret speakeasies that might exist within Valley Gorge.

Current Net Gain for the Season: 2054 Gold

The Dead Lands
wa_VIULjmTu2Fr3I1Eix63EyBK03umfxjddVlgN7pSGu_CwLiN-_ClrQObQ3Ic-c_GrSV94LqOtRISE49CQU7CF6MHKml7wRQnimRKvmPQH7rw0xUVx4TZuigXTwALfFbgvXOdWRJOj2FmNZC8PsXBysE8zkXEJWrGny3kWs9hAeVYebLae98KLT

It didnโ€™t take too much for these continued employees to fall under a devilโ€™s contract and for their souls to be claimed in the deal. Each one got something different for their part of the bargain, but it was the final product that meant the most for the leader of Devilishly Fine Soda and Potions.

The new hires were integrated nicely into the already functioning part of the company, adding to the production and the funds that will be acquired from the creation of more soda.

The Fizz Operations that have set up shop have been reinforced by an Adventuring Party known as The Mighty 4 with another experienced adventuring party as backup and the Vampire Lady, Marwan Brimrose was sent as a representative to strengthen diplomatic ties with the government of the DeadLands.

This could possibly affect sales down the line as they are cosying up with the governments of the area.

Net Gain 801 GP

University of SpellHard

ycD2ktVjSHT607X5s_sR9108iHRqMnvZNduhG3M0IXEzzD3fjZMEwXXPsSHk9hRzhW7jSrnw_cgHwfvrYmeq9sPoa5V2xyjk3ENZqKA1OdOM9LaPT4tLjZrl8tazesFjQc_Wdgc3mu3NfdeqgiNgex3OZQA0rSVMJ3cnjOQrGGDSoCVNNafve20D

Wicked Brew

An ADventuring Group called The Horned Battalion was sent along with a Councillor to improve relations between SpellHard and the Fizz. All seemed to be going well until a number of students began to get sick and it was discovered to be a corrupted batch of Fizz Soda.

A rally of students, supported by teaching officials campaigned to have The Fizz removed from their campus and home. The competition of Wicked Brew and Duster Energy was all the entangled different flavors that they needed.

It was viewed as a battle between a Giant and the plucky underdog. But The Fizz ruined that dynamic and many nerds felt that it changed up the MetaPlot.

In the end after a series of carefully placed bribes, it seemed that The Board voted to have The Fizz Company removed from campus and only allowed to operate on a small scale such as vending machines and small cash prizes.

Net Gain: 847 GP

Duster Energy

There seemed to be an almost unspoken alliance between Duster Energy and Wicked Brew. Sure, there was a constant animosity between the two companies, but it was something that many within SpellHard enjoyed seeing.

It was once an outside company tried to join in and mess up their carefully crafted rivalry dynamic that people started to get upset. Though nothing was officially done until it seemed that the new products brought in by this company started to poison students. Then, the Board voted out the company as a whole, only allowing small sales in vending machines under careful watch.

The larger factory space certainly helped with sales and the research that was being conducted was most interesting.

It seems that The Fizz Company had all but taken over the Country of Griihass. They had a large supply of Adventuring parties at their disposal and currently an army of 150 troops have been assembled, though not fully deployed. Though there had been a major incursion attempt in Valley Gorge.

Net Gain: 605 GP

zTYA0ZK1GWgRHL8O0b_oML6r5EQPFmIpM6bVBpPX13Xnvw7LDSTRI9tJ84WDuEcNQP_cBFN6SNixgoSm9lKCpmDIo8grcDfg1qTgpLjOSFSEJAEWuq3fz9LVH4XZcuU9YbcUg3vQOd5TyAELwyDaBdSuo6inBKW1MMKOY6Nz_l5nJLkbV8FHjOGp

10 by 10 Co

Green Mush was a major hit to go along with Slurry of the Small. It seems that that specific campaign marketed towards that specific population was a good choice and indeed, helped to generate a much larger flow of cash.

The Dungeon Crawl was also being a huge success. It was hooked up to every country except for Minosa as it was known that those in Minosa were fiercely loyal to Reginaldโ€™s Private Reserve. So much so that if a Speakesie were to be set up there, it would definitely blow the entire operation.

But other than that barely avoided hiccup, they were now able to reach out to every place of interest with such gusto that it would be hard to stop the flow of cash.

The Fizz Company began to reinforce their new holdings within the Churchocracy and their diplomat, Holly Silverson began to cozy up to the higher ups within the religious councils. This could impact sales, especially now that their original main competitor has gone.

Net gain: 1827 GP

Council of Grihaas

jNFLC1dRAGUKC4JBTiHFTIFFm9dP-HOdxFFuBxvLAEW_iWty0LPPIdl9ZELI74GCciA3L-RDef2HWnQcquwVZZq7KZr2Hj-D5gy9IAAAbQwvRTYWix0IwFvjk71OUZ2Wq9xchruLb6YoDTeQd52Pd9fLCevMKe96krJebJGOSIzXD7idBCM24xlf

The Fizz Company

The World at large was being more resistant to The Fizz than the corporation thought. Acts of subtle pushbacks were common at the very least and sabotage occurred in SpellHard that caused the company to get removed from service there outside of vending machines.

The only ones to have success were Marwin Brimrose in the Deadlands, Sherlock Moriarty in Clockwork City, and Holly Silverson in Churchocracy.

This could be a tougher nut to crack as SpellHard, Minosa and Valley Gorge seemed to be out of their grasp.

Who knew where Reginaldโ€™s Private Reserve would attack next?

Net Gain: 2025 Gold​

"And so the valley falls," Trilroxan raised his glass, mirrored by the most trusted and senior of his workers. "May the souls of the dead ever find their place, no matter where it may be."

"Master Trilroxan, what would you have us do to prepare for the coming war?" Dul, the originally imbecilic orc, was now among the smartest of the workers after selling his soul for intelligence.

"Why, I've heard many rumors of this Reginald that leads our 'enemy', and from what I've heard he is a rather intimidating man," the demon cocks his head and smiles, exuding the very essence of amusement with the statement. "Perhaps though he is a man who is in over his head, or who wants something simpler in life. Perhaps he is one with whom I can make a deal, perhaps one who will have to be 'taken care of'. For now though we will continue as is, but Rerd? Do try to find us a supply of Earthen Mound, I believe we may be needing some poison soon after all."

Actions
Attempt to make contact with Reginald Witherson and propose a meeting on neutral ground

Attempt to find and purchase a supply of Earthen Mound

Workers (40 total)
12x Skeletons
8x Orcs
8x Humans
6x Goblins
6x Kobolds

Guards (14 total)
4x Skeleton
4x Human
2x Kobold
2x Goblin
2x Orc

Saboteurs
1x Orc

Ingredients
Vivorn Reeds - A grain growing in the dread marshes and one that tastes like Black Licorice.

Products

Current Funds
2018 Gold

Trilroxan Personal Funds
28 Gold

Pay
Total: 312

Regi

The city still smelt of blood, smoke and death. It was hard to tell how many died in the assault, both in the city, and without. Such numbers would not become known until some time after the battle, when supply lines and logistics could be recreated. Over the distance, Regi was sure he could hear the wailing of a child.. It tore at his heart. He had brought devastation to this land, and while they were Orcs and so likely had some level of 'fun', not all were orcs and not all orcs enjoyed such conflict. Still, it had to be done. People.. needed oversight. People needed someone to watch what they do and ensure they behave. The world was filled with students, yet it had no teacher. Regi did not believe he was that teacher, but for lack of a better alternative, he would do it. He had spent his life being hated, ostracized, no fancy chair would change that. But Regi was used to the hatred, he could handle it.

The light wizard moved through the ruined city, stopping only occasionally to heal some of the fallen, those that were still within his capability to save, until he came to the sight.. Bandit Lord Holgrim. Slain by adventurers that had snuck behind lines and attacked him when he was vulnerable. A bold plan, made worse by the fact that the assassins had escaped justice, but Regi was confident he knew who ordered the attack. The same one who 'started' this, the same one who was angry that Valley Gorge was now outside their reach. Wicked Brew.

Regi knelt down to lay his hand on the large, fallen orc, he had not spoken to Holgrim much, but the orc had seemed t so lively, when he once drew breath. Now... Now he was nothing. He would prepare, take the time to draw breath, but soon...

Soon Spellhard would fall. But not before he gave some a chance to flourish.

Perks

Production
Pirate Ship Factory
Masterwork Tools

Employees
Workers [45 total]
2 Gelatinous Cube
2 Orc
2 Goblin
3 Human
3 Kobold
3 Skeleton
30 Mermaid

Guards [45 total]
15 Mermaid
30 Bandit Warriors (20 Orcs, 10 Humans)

Employee Salary
High

Gold Reserve

Investors

Owned Land
Minosa
Valley Gorge

Products
Minosa Pearl [Holy Powder]

Actions
1. Spend 1,000 gold hiring Mermaid Guards [Increased Fighting Capability!]
2. Spend 600 gold repairing my stuff.​

10 by 10 Co

images

Products
Jade Light (Exclusive)
Slurry of the Small (Orange Slurry) (Exclusive)
Fizzengage (Green Mush) (Exclusive) (Free with SotS)

Employees:
2 Human Workers
19 Geleton Worker
6 Human Guards
11 Kobold Guards
7 Goblin Guard
5 Orc Guard
1 Mimic Spy
5 Inquisitors
1 Red Priest

Ingredients
Red Ichor: It tastes sweet with a pine flavor.

Perks
White Mana
Clockwork City (Goblin Lands)/ Kingdom of Einโ€™huul (Elven Lands) connection (via Speakeasies)
Dungeon Crawl Network (bar Minosa)

Wages
Low

Price
Average

Finances
2253 (1453)

Specials
Engulf (Gelatinous Cube)

Guards are now Lawless
Clockwork City Exclusive products: Slurry of the Small, Fizzengage
Speakeasy Exclusive Products: Slurry of the Small, Fizzengage, Jade Light
Churchocracy of Oupital Exclusive Products: Jade Light​

14th of the 12th 18XX

For the eyes of the Grand Inquisitor and Heads of the Church

Let it be known I send this letter with the greatest humility of my modest station and with boundless faith in the Churchocracy itself but I must implore my superiors to contemplate their current dealings with the Fizz Company. Though my statements on the matter may seem unbecoming of a member of the Crimson Tabard I pray you read on and meditate deeply on my words.

Foremost, I must state from my own sacred station that t
he collusion with such a company is an affront to our very way of life. Born from a democracy, how many Inhumans hands voted for this establishment, how many unclean wretches within their council did they beg, bribe and give service in to reach their current standing. While I would applaud the man at the Company's head for attaining such a station, to reach such a position under the foot of Inhumans and heretics alike makes such a position worthless would the Church not agree?

While I am always partial to Man's elevated status, the sheer audacity he wields his power as a supplicant for subhuman councillors to then parade down our streets, leaves only a sickly taste in my mouth.

With champions of every Ill gotten ilk at their command, they celebrate their blasphemous ways in full view of our people. With invasive infidels marching through our convective cities, can the Church not see this as an attack on our opulent Oupital and our very way of life!?

For two years my brothers and I have served as wardens, watchmen and willing servants to the Church and through our enlightened efforts and endurance, the company we oversee has become something of complaisant credence.

With the most honouring humility, I would like to state the intrinsic value of the Ten by Ten Company to the people of the Churchocracy, this establishment being the sole purveyors of both the common Man's Secret Soda brand and the Enlightened Church's preferred tonic, Jade Light. For two years these beverages have been used to quench our thirst, appreciated at service and on the street.

And this is all thanks to the Churches own enlightened efforts to keep the inapt inhumans in line and under heel, as they should be. Content to live in this factory of filth, for beggar's wages, and all for the Churchocracy's satisfaction, is this not a shining example of the Tenents of the Land's divine decrees?

Of further note, is the Company's hand in fuelling the religious contemplation of our children though even I, an enduring member of this establishment and the Church, find this result questionable.

Perhaps divine credence at play? The Velvet Servant's deemed this perplexing place worthy of protection...

Nevertheless, If such a thing is possible by such humanoid hands, then my words surely hold weight in the value of this factory, do they not?

With nothing more to say on the matter, I leave it my superiors to deem the worth of my words. My prayers be with the Church.

You will find my fellow faithfuls signatures and my annual report attached.

Faith before Fellowship

Bliss be to the Enlightened Church

Churchocracy Eternatum
Red Inquistor Antagnosis

Engulf: Success (108)
Enemy Unit (?) Engulfed
Strength Check: Fail; Human Guard becomes an ingredient

Actions
The old Burlsi site will be bought up in it's current condition (in disrepair or otherwise), for less than it's original value (400G).The difference in cost will be used as incentive and subsidies to attract the site's former employees back to work at the site. Current residents (Vagabonds/ Drifters/ Scavengers etc.) humanoid or otherwise will be offered employment as well. An extra 200G will be put aside for payment just in case and 10 by 10 products will also be used as incentive (Clockwork City Exclusives).

Jade Light will now be sold exclusively to the Churchocracy of Oupital and Speakeasies.

Wicked Brew
Wicked Brew HQ.jpg

The chamber stirred as the hulking dragon mutant paced about, regarding the University map along with the others. He as quite furious at the Valley Gorge seizure and was going to carry out a response. He didn't have the military power to act, but knew how best to hand that. There were were four figures waiting in the chamber. Tabula was familiar, their shifting form hidden by their robes. There was a female elf in tight leathers leaning against a towering, overly muscled orc while playing with a dagger. The orc himself seemed impassive, his beady eyes focused on the hulking mutant. A goblin was fidgeting with something that looked like a clockwork explosive.

"It seems I must introduce my competitors to a more subtle method of warfare. You are each here for you specific skill sets. You will coordinate and operate with a budge I've provided to sow chaos and rebellion in Valley Gorge. You will commence smuggling into Valley Gorge and sowing spreading rebellion. Spreading my Brew Cult. Resisting Reginald to take back their lands. Is that a issue?" Auridrex asked as he regards the rogue's gallery he'd gathered.

"Smuggling I can do, the other stuff I suppose I'll help with since we're on retainer," said the elf and pats the large orc affectionately.

"They invaded my homeland. I'll burn down their shit happily, doubly so for pay," growled the orc as he puts a hand on the elves shoulder affectionately.

"Tick tock, tick tock, I'll give them something to worry about," mutters the goblin gleefuly as he smacks clockwork bomb and it start ticking before he presses something stop it with a wide, satisfied grin. "You want sneaky works and big trouble... you hired the right lot, boss."

"We'll see it done," Tablua said as they glide forward some. "I'll sow chaos and spread rebellion as the others wreck things and smuggle in goods. Valley Gorge has been in need of a good war. The orcs were getting bored," Tablua said with a chuckle and surprisingly the massive orc nods in agreement.

"Excellent. Be about your work. You'll find your funds, all minted in a collection of different currencies," Auridrex chuckles darkly before watching his new Special Works Group depart.
--------------------------
The Board had gathered and Auridrex found himself before them. He had polished his armor plates and done his best to stabilize his form fully. Scented oils had been applied as well to make his presence less grating on those who had once been his colleagues.

"My friends, you know I prefer my solitude and sending letters to communicated with you. That should tell you how dire I consider this situation. I am here today to discuss the aggressive actions of these outsider soda companies. Wicked Brew and Duster Energy have our rivalry, but we were here before. We were selling to separate but equally important markets: Staff and Students. Now these aggressive interlopers are moving. The Fizz company had the nerve to bring in soldiers from another land into OUR country. Reginald's Private Reserve has INVADED another sovereign territory," Auridex sweeps one of his hand dramatically to a map that had been set up. It showed the region indicated along with points of known military forces or seized holdings.

"The University can no longer afford to ignore the outside world on this matter. One of these bloated soda giants will attempt to invade us. Reginald's is the most likely, but Fizz already dared to try to send Republic Guards into our city under the auspices of 'protecting' its inventory. Its BLIGHTED inventory. I must call for you to take up the task of defending the University. A defensive army must be mustered. War mages put at the ready. I will contribute what I can," Auridrex gestures as a large chest is brought forth and deposited before the Board. His tentacles moving to open and reveal a substantial amount of gold.

"This is my home. I will not see it consumed by others. So I implore you to take action and if need be... give me the authority to handle this matter."​

Actions
1. Hire Orc Saboteur (50 Gold), Goblin Saboteur (70 Gold), Elf Spy (80 Gold) to deploy with Tabula in special project (500)
2. Influence the Board into forming a defensive army for the University. (500)​

Sales Territories
University of SpellHard​

Factory
2 Rooms + Small Factory

Tools
Masterwork

Pay
Above Average

Workers
2x Human (2 Brew Cult)
3x Elves (3 Brew Cult)

Interns
12x Humans
11x Elves (5 Brew Cult)
8x Goblins
2x Kobolds
1x Mermaid
3x Orcs
1x Skeleton

Paid Interns
7x Human (1 Brew Cult)
2x Elf (1 Brew Cult)
2x Goblins
2x Kobolds

Guards
6x Human (6 Brew Cult)
6x Kobold (6 Brew Cult)

Adventuring Parties

Agents

Ingredients

Perks
Local Sales Bonus
Blue Mana
Red Mana

Products

Coffers
1737 Gold (847 Income)
-700 Hiring/Carrying out Special Operation
-500 University Defense Army
= 537 Gold​

The Fizz Company

Order 1: Penetration, Connection, and Politics
The Elf Kingdom
The Councilor, Large and Incharge, and the Seasoned Adventuring Party from Minosa were redeployed to the Elf Kingdom to consolidate Fizz Company holdings in the country. The Councilor contacted royalty, nobles, and high-ranking government officials to allow the Fizz Company to be able to expand without any hindrances. At the same time, it's also a method to grasp political influence in the uncontested Kingdom.

The Fizz Company must consume the Elf Kingdom as it did with the Council of Grihaas.

The Churchocracy
Holly Silverson continues to cozy up to the higher officials of the Churchocracy. She knows they won't be comfortable with the Fizz Company coming from a democratic company but as long as there are enough benefits, everything is possible. And so, the Human Councilor continues to offer them political and economic benefits.

The Fizz Company targets the mass, the Fizz Cola influences the mass, and the Churchocracy wants to control the masses. The Fizz Cola could be a valuable tool for them to do so. What use is a Niche Soda Company? Can it have the same reach as the Fizz Company? The same influence on the masses? No.

Aside from the propaganda, Holly Silverson also offered up a share of the revenue. She continues to negotiate. The Fizz Company must remain in the Churchocracy and flourish.

Clockwork City
The Councilor from Spellhard, The Horned Batallion, and the other seasoned adventuring party were redeployed to Clockwork City. The Councilor replaced Sherlock Moriarty as the Lead Diplomat as the former had to return. Now the City has a total of 4 adventuring parties (2 High-Level, 2 Seasoned). They intend to blitz the clockwork city, penetrate, and seize control of the market. They will also attempt to influence politics and the high-level executives of the city.

Deadlands
Vampire Lady, Marwan Brimrose is an influential figure in the realm of darkness and the undead. Assisted by the Mighty 4 and another Seasoned Adventuring Party, she will use the power, influence, and resources of the Vampire Clan to accomplish her missions. That is to gain more benefits for the Fizz Company and infiltrate the politics of the deadlands.

Nothing will be impossible for the Vampire Lady. She will get what she wants... She also promotes the Fizz Blood Cola which is a Fizz Cola meant for them as an alternative to consuming the blood of living beings. Not only is it safer and more sustainable, but it also tastes better than actual blood!

Budget of 2025 Gold

Order 2: Emergency Measures
Sherlock Moriarty returned to the Council of Grihaas and called for an emergency council meeting. As the other councilors were absent, they will attend and vote remotely.

"The world has gone into chaos. Reginald's Private Reserve has gone out of control. They allied themselves with bandits, pirates, and outlaws. They then declared war on Valley Gorge. After much blood has been spilled and much cruelty, they finally annexed the country. At the same time, the fools and cowards at Minosa capitulated to their authority. RPR now has two countries at his beck and call and as of now, they are licking their wounds like an injured predator, making preparations to hunt their next prey. We must use this chance to also make preparations. At this rate, nobody will be safe!

I, Sherlock Moriarty, am a man of democracy. I was born and raised in the Council of Grihaas and I will protect it to my last breath. And so, considering the situation, I do this with a heavy heart... I, Sherlock Moriarty, 4th Seat of the Council of Grihaas, propose that the country mobilizes its military and prepares for war.

Additionally, someone must lead the Council of Grihaas in this difficult moment. I, Sherlock Moriarty, 4th Seat of the Council of Grihaas, in FULL accordance with the constitution, propose the appointment of a Dictator. At the same time, I propose the appointment of the 4th Seat of the Council of Grihaas to the role of Dictator"
(Not actual dictatorship, but more like the roman one with Council still having some oversight authority and the people can appeal)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back