• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern CLOSED

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey hey hey it's social. so i realized that i have a habit of writing a lot of plots and prompts, but never have a place to put them. so i figured i'd post them here. now this thread isn't meant to work like a usual interest check. for those who are interested in any of the prompts or plots, i would prefer you to possibly like the post with the prompt you're interested in, and then pming me to discuss everything. i really just want this to be neat and organized so it's easier for me to find plots and prompts. if you have any questions, comments, or concerns just pm me those. thank you!

please refer to here for more rules and information about me

plot #1 - alone in this world (open)
tumblr_odbvulqgPF1u0o04lo6_400.gif
They have never had a place they could call home. They were constantly moving around, changing their name, becoming a different person. Who were they really? Did they even know themselves? After countless nights of washing the blood of their enemies off of their scarred hands, having a gun under their pillow, how could one expect them to retain anything normal? Muse A is the top agent of an underground agency that tries not to get their hands dirty unless they have to. This agency, [name inserted here] used to be one of the lowest ranked gangs through the city. They were cheap and played dirty. They barely had enough money to keep themselves sheltered. However that all changed after they got a new boss. [Boss name inserted here] was new to the game, but he knew exactly how to play. He had money, smarts, youth, and he was equipped with the strongest team he could have. He easily took over the gang, immediately rising to power and becoming a threat. The gang soon turned into an agency of sorts. They no longer functioned like normal gangs, rather they worked for his, what does he called it? Ah yes, his company. They are the ones in charge of taking out those who are in debt to him, any violent or big competitors, and to keep him on top. The boss is all about power, therefore Muse A was the perfect hire. Muse A is known for being cold and rather ruthless when getting the job done. They can easily shoot five people without feeling the smallest bit of guilt. They are the boss's right hand man/woman and is often doing whatever they can to help protect the boss.

Though their most recent task was relatively more simple than the others. Muse A was to collect money which a man owed the company. Though this was a lot of money and it happened to be the previously well known and respected head surgeon at the city's top hospital. However a scandal cost him his job so he turned to the company in order to get enough money to start over, for both him and his family. Though when his payment was due, the man never showed up. The boss wanted Muse A to check it out. After getting a full profile on the man's current lifestyle and status, Muse A's mission changed. They were to get involved in the man's family, learn about who was protecting him, where the money was, etc. However the only way they could do that was if they got close to his only child, Muse B. Muse A had no interest in romantic affairs, but they knew that they'd have to act like they were. It was easy, to charm Muse B, but this was far more dangerous than Muse A had previously thought. Instead of acting, they found themselves actually caring and falling for Muse B. But if they revealed that they held honest feelings for Muse B, they would end up telling them that they were going to be most likely killed by Muse A's employer. But if they didn't tell them or try to protect them, Muse A would have to live with the guilt and pain of losing the one person they truly found they cared about.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm interested in this plot,but I saw your other post and I started to like a prompt that was there XD Can we talk through PM?^^

hey hey hey it's social. so i realized that i have a habit of writing a lot of plots and prompts, but never have a place to put them. so i figured i'd post them here. now this thread isn't meant to work like a usual interest check. for those who are interested in any of the prompts or plots, i would prefer you to possibly like the post with the prompt you're interested in, and then pming me to discuss everything. i really just want this to be neat and organized so it's easier for me to find plots and prompts. if you have any questions, comments, or concerns just pm me those. thank you!

please refer to here for more rules and information about me

plot #1 - alone in this world (open)
tumblr_odbvulqgPF1u0o04lo6_400.gif
They have never had a place they could call home. They were constantly moving around, changing their name, becoming a different person. Who were they really? Did they even know themselves? After countless nights of washing the blood of their enemies off of their scarred hands, having a gun under their pillow, how could one expect them to retain anything normal? Muse A is the top agent of an underground agency that tries not to get their hands dirty unless they have to. This agency, [name inserted here] used to be one of the lowest ranked gangs through the city. They were cheap and played dirty. They barely had enough money to keep themselves sheltered. However that all changed after they got a new boss. [Boss name inserted here] was new to the game, but he knew exactly how to play. He had money, smarts, youth, and he was equipped with the strongest team he could have. He easily took over the gang, immediately rising to power and becoming a threat. The gang soon turned into an agency of sorts. They no longer functioned like normal gangs, rather they worked for his, what does he called it? Ah yes, his company. They are the ones in charge of taking out those who are in debt to him, any violent or big competitors, and to keep him on top. The boss is all about power, therefore Muse A was the perfect hire. Muse A is known for being cold and rather ruthless when getting the job done. They can easily shoot five people without feeling the smallest bit of guilt. They are the boss's right hand man/woman and is often doing whatever they can to help protect the boss.

Though their most recent task was relatively more simple than the others. Muse A was to collect money which a man owed the company. Though this was a lot of money and it happened to be the previously well known and respected head surgeon at the city's top hospital. However a scandal cost him his job so he turned to the company in order to get enough money to start over, for both him and his family. Though when his payment was due, the man never showed up. The boss wanted Muse A to check it out. After getting a full profile on the man's current lifestyle and status, Muse A's mission changed. They were to get involved in the man's family, learn about who was protecting him, where the money was, etc. However the only way they could do that was if they got close to his only child, Muse B. Muse A had no interest in romantic affairs, but they knew that they'd have to act like they were. It was easy, to charm Muse B, but this was far more dangerous than Muse A had previously thought. Instead of acting, they found themselves actually caring and falling for Muse B. But if they revealed that they held honest feelings for Muse B, they would end up telling them that they were going to be most likely killed by Muse A's employer. But if they didn't tell them or try to protect them, Muse A would have to live with the guilt and pain of losing the one person they truly found they cared about.
Hi! Sorry, I know you don't want replies. You can delete this as soon as you want. I just wanted to let you know that I love this plot, but I unfortunately cannot PM yet.

plot #2 - saving you (open)
tumblr_nsh1rtBMoq1r3hdhfo5_400.gif
A life of luxury, of riches, of dreams coming true is what Muse A was born into. Everything was grand, beautiful, and seemingly perfect. Nothing was really wrong with their childhood and their future was set in stone. They were going to inherit the family business which ultimately dominates the market at this point in time. By the time they were old enough to go to church, they've been training to take the company over and learn how to manage all that power wisely. But not everything goes according to plan. When Muse A became of age to be heavily involved with the company, their parents were killed during a benefit. It was a disaster. Screams, sirens, sounds of bullets flying through the air, nobody knew what was happening. Muse A only knew that one moment they were happily waiting for their parents to announce them, when they were ripped away from their life. Now with a threat looming over the only heir of the multi million (maybe even billion) dollar company, everyone decided it was best to get them situated with a bodyguard. Someone that would be able to protect Muse A wherever and whenever they needed it. This is how they met Muse B. A recent graduate from a top academy, which specifically trains for the secret service of politicians, companies, and other important people of our world. Muse B was at the top of their class and was called up to protect Muse A as they wanted someone young and the best of the best. The relationship between them was strictly business. They would live together, Muse B always accompanying Muse A, making sure that nothing ever went wrong. But it doesn't always go according to plan. Muse B had sworn that they wouldn't get an emotional attachment to Muse A nor would they develop feelings for them. But after saving them from almost getting hit by a car, Muse B realized that they held deeper feelings for Muse A than they thought.

Last edited:
plot #3 - mistakes happen (open)
tumblr_nttdtszSn41sy8x5ho4_400.gif
Life sucks right? Like nobody likes growing up. But high school is really bad. However at this high school, these two students have been having an okay time. They aren't failing, they aren't getting into trouble. It's the typical, let's have fun, type life for them. Or at least it was. Muse A and Muse B have been best friends for as long as anyone can remember. Always staying at each other's house, sleeping over, going on friend dates, you know the works. Until one night when they were home alone at Muse B's house and they got bored while watching a lame movie. One thing led to another and soon they were laying breathless on the floor with a blanket covering their bodies. After exploring their relationship a bit more, these hookups became more frequent. It was great. Both were able to not date, keep their friendship, and there weren't any complications. But then Muse A got sick, often throwing up when they got to school. For a bit they didn't question the obvious, but when Muse B sort of suggested it, Muse A decided to take a test without telling Muse B. Positive. Now faced with a tricky situation, Muse A has to decide whether they tell Muse B that they are pregnant, or they venture down other routes. You gotta love high school.

plot #4 - love is a dangerous game (open)
tumblr_njb75zt5nV1r3hdhfo7_r1_250.gif
Muse A and Muse B work at the same entertainment company and have always been pretty close. They usually try and stay away from each other when outside of the company, but now that's all changing. Muse A wanted to have a duet with Muse B, causing them to film a music video together. This caused their chemistry to really show and soon they found themselves really enjoying spending time together. Commercials, dance practices, performances, modeling, they always seemed to find something to do together. It was all going fine until rumors started about them dating. The company denied the rumors, explaining that the pair was simply really good friends, but there was something they weren't telling. Muse A and Muse B had in fact started dating, but behind everyone's backs. Muse A sneaking to Muse B's place, having at home dates, hiding most of their faces so they could go on dates outside. It had become a game of risk, one that they were more than willing to take. Love is dangerous when it comes to them. Everyone wants to get involved in it, so when they have a secret relationship, it's bound to come with complications. Complications such as the company suggesting that Muse B dates one of the rising actors/actresses who has had their eye on Muse B for awhile. Can this relationship last? Or will it crumble under the pressures of being famous?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back