• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think that the latest season of Power Rangers is the first to actually use its own suits and film its own fights and shit. Start of a new era.
Beast Morphers is still using the same suits from Go Busters, but the suits were remade because Hasbro actually has money. Same suits, but nice and fresh. Same toys, but Hasbro actually gave them more functionality. We need to keep watching to get more Ravi.

>Friday the 13th
OH NO NO NO
It’ll be fine as long as you don’t look behind you.

I only ever understand like, a 1/5th of what passes through this OOC...

Something something Power Rangers(?) shows up a lot, and then references to old RPs...

Hmm, guess this is what it's like to hang around and be the youngblood amongst the old breed. Not used to this.
Don’t worry about it. Despite that, you are still part of the crew. As your character gets into different circumstances, you will become a piece of the shared history,
I imagine a really huge and muscular army lieutenant saying that with a hand to his chin in a very deep voice.

SO how is everyone? anyone wants to add me on discord just say so.
Look what we have here. Hello Escarlett. I hope your day is going well. I hope the week has been excellent for you. If it hasn’t, not a problem. As long as you’re breathing, there is still chance to make it better.

Look what we have here. Hello Escarlett. I hope your day is going well. I hope the week has been excellent for you. If it hasn’t, not a problem. As long as you’re breathing, there is still chance to make it better.
thanks. I needed that.

De nada, my friend. Always fight never surrender! The harder it is, the greater your evolution, the closer the breakthrough. Never forget these things. That’s the process to turn to turning into a beast.
I'm still the sword saint. I'll leave you to act as a beast, in my stead.

I'm still the sword saint. I'll leave you to act as a beast, in my stead.
Now that’s what I want to hear, sir Kalin! Pick that sword back up! You shall not be bested. As for me, :closedeyessmile:. I’m near the end of it. Soon Quirk won’t be able to hold me back at all. And I’ll destroy Lucem just for the fun of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back