• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
i threw out some pork riblets today because the sheer unga of their preservatives freaked me out
That's different. At least you have a reason.

The guests I am talking about are from Saudi Arabia. They always do this sort of thing in this hotel and in the hotel my mother works at. Order/buy food and not eat it, or simply make a mess without actually eating anything. Always.

That's different. At least you have a reason.

The guests I am talking about are from Saudi Arabia. They always do this sort of thing in this hotel and in the hotel my mother works at. Order/buy food and not eat it, or simply make a mess without actually eating anything. Always.
Well. More for you I guess.

Very negative energy.
tumblr_inline_nvenxhSdCp1s2yta0_500.jpg

White Masquerade White Masquerade Don't think I'll be able to join in right now, I'm way to busy with other things right now and I don't think I'll have time to write for this along with other roleplays I'm in. Sorry, but if time frees up I may lurk back around this way.
Not a problem. I’ll move your character to an NPC then. Thank you for letting me know!

Lmao. Nah. You know how it is. I’ll finish, don’t worry. All that hurricane business around Labor Day messed me up =p.
Now you know how I felt about Fernanda. And no I won't let it go :p
YO. I keep telling you! Marco was playing games! You can’t play Fernanda like that. It’s a no-go. She’d rather forget about him than go to jail for murder.

Not gonna happen. You can't convince me to give up on Edgelords.

*unless Loadings get buffed for part 3*
Part 3 is the realistic genre and I’ll leave it at that. If there are any buffs, it won’t be what you’re expecting.

Well excuse me as I berate myself for not getting this post done since last week, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back