• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
I know I've been missing for a good while and it's weird/not right to ask ya'll if I can move on but...I have to -_-. If you can let me know whether you intend to post/stay in the RP/watch by Wednesday, I would appreciate it. I am very eager to get this thing rolling and onto the story. Let me know when you can! If you're out, I will place your PC as an NPC and use them, so you will not be forgotten!

@hosaki
Lucem Lucem Tenebris
Xel Xel
GasMaskie GasMaskie
Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet
@Chak
BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji
simj26 simj26

I like sending you back to the drawing board. I get a kick out of it, haha.

I seem to be eternally stuck there.

I seem to be eternally stuck there.
Whoops I missed this one. It's not you =p. I'm your rival for a reason. I don't make it easy on you Quirk and don't think I've lost my edge. I just need to fix some things, reconnect with the fire, and shake off the rust.

GasMaskie GasMaskie
Lucem Lucem
Since we've known each other for a while and I like you both a lot, I will give another week to let me know something before I switch your characters.

Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet
I will talk to you :closedeyessmile:

simj26 simj26
Xel Xel
I'll give you a bit to post then. If you want, just let me know how much time you need.

I'll be adding an UPDATES link to the RP so all of this housekeeping will be in one place rather than all over the OOC. It will make things more organized and help me to keep this thing streamlined and clean.

Whoops I missed this one. It's not you =p. I'm your rival for a reason. I don't make it easy on you Quirk and don't think I've lost my edge. I just need to fix some things, reconnect with the fire, and shake off the rust.

Yes, it's all your fault, White. Too many entertaining skills to play with. Limited choices. You're to blame. I hope you're happy with yourself :yakuza:

Yes, it's all your fault, White. Too many entertaining skills to play with. Limited choices. You're to blame. I hope you're happy with yourself :yakuza:
:kissclosedeyes: I try my best. I'm always looking to add in things I'd be eager to try out or play myself so I understand. It's frustrating that there's not really one class that just has everything you want. Aside from Trojans but that gets VERY expensive to work out.

Didnt realize I was still considered a part of this... sorry but I really cant I'm currently too busy to do this White Masquerade White Masquerade
All good, my friend. Stay safe as CoroV continues to spread. I hope you find some time to do what you wish in the future!

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
I stealth-swapped your CS and Genki is accepted! These are the changes I made. Cherub is also accepted. I will add it to the bestiary.
  • Genki had an extra point so I changed CDR from 19 --> 18
  • I changed Kirito from 450 --> 550.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
After looking at Bandit's CS, I'm going to change something for you. Earlier you asked me about IRTG and EX skills. I'll make it so getting an EX skill doesn't remove IRTG. However, the second EX skill will replace the first one you picked up.

images

The UPDATES post is above the summary in the same thread ya'll. The only thing we're waiting on are those who still may be in the RP. Aside from that, I'll be moving forward with no breaks April 8th, next Wednesday! Finally, finally.

thank you fren
Not a problem. Just ready to get on it. I have a whole bunch of fuel from anime I've watched since my hiatus. So much fuel.

I honestly like how you made Genki. The RMA full coding allows him to stay in RAID mode level one with no drawbacks. It's LITERALLY a parallel to Deku and his power in MHA. I don't know if that's what you were going for but GOOD JOB. I was pleased.

Not a problem. Just ready to get on it. I have a whole bunch of fuel from anime I've watched since my hiatus. So much fuel.

I honestly like how you made Genki. The RMA full coding allows him to stay in RAID mode level one with no drawbacks. It's LITERALLY a parallel to Deku and his power in MHA. I don't know if that's what you were going for but GOOD JOB. I was pleased.
I wasn't going for Deku but yeah, infinite raid was the goal of the build. I wanted to meme on Gas and Lucem.

I wasn't going for Deku but yeah, infinite raid was the goal of the build. I wanted to meme on Gas and Lucem.
Haha. I'm sure they would have enjoyed it.

I'm with Sim on this one, don't wait up on my account. I'll have to catch up anyways and it aint like my character's done anything yet anyways.
Aye aye captain. Expect postings either today or tomorrow then.

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
I stealth-swapped your CS and Genki is accepted! These are the changes I made. Cherub is also accepted. I will add it to the bestiary.
  • Genki had an extra point so I changed CDR from 19 --> 18
  • I changed Kirito from 450 --> 550.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
After looking at Bandit's CS, I'm going to change something for you. Earlier you asked me about IRTG and EX skills. I'll make it so getting an EX skill doesn't remove IRTG. However, the second EX skill will replace the first one you picked up.

Lol, got it. I see how it is :closedeyessmile:

:kissclosedeyes: I try my best. I'm always looking to add in things I'd be eager to try out or play myself so I understand. It's frustrating that there's not really one class that just has everything you want. Aside from Trojans but that gets VERY expensive to work out.

It's JinX's final skill slot that I'm having the hardest time deciding.

Infinity code + full coding = best support imo.
Twitterstorm makes playing with my npcs easier story-wise.
Finesse fits well with a character called jinx (since I traded away mirror of fortune) and trolls hard on the agility users (and perfection users).
firewall is useful.
giga canon is powerful.
talk shit get hit is fun.
Data smash is two for one.
And then there's good ol' loooading lol.

I struggle cause I don't know what I want. If I was going for an offensive build Like N' Subscribe wouldn't be my first choice, but it's un-removable because it's part of JinX's story with Prince. Dress for Less isn't leaving because JinX likes toys and it pairs well with Cyberman (she's also a cheapskate and won't buy her own dual katanas). The third skill I intend is useful. For the fourth one an offensive skill is what I would prefer, but...*shrug*. For now she'd a maid cafe waitress with an item-esque build. I'm debating trading back full coding for mof because it's no more useful than a good set of tim-tams atm...though mof un-leveled isn't very useful either...

The best Rider. The Trojan one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back