Social-linking, you say?

Yhu Narukami

Stoic-Protagonist
Hello to everyone who took the time to read into this introduction.

Straight to the point! I am a writer - obviously- and I simply cannot get enough of creating, manifesting a world through a keyboard -- saying "pen" clearly wasn't going to fit well in that statement.

Moving on.. I highly enjoy angsty, mystery, food-for-thought, and possibly not so happy endings within roleplay. Gotta' love the darker side of things.

I do indeed part-take in casual RPs. Not everything I do has to put people on edge.. Oh, the oh so blissful edge~ Excitement is what we aim for anyway, right?

Lastly, I only play as the character Yu Narukami, and yes. I do realize I spelled it as Yhu in my display name. It just seems more realistic.

Anyway, I hope to feel at home soon and get to know a handful of you all. I'm always willing to roleplay, so try not to hesitate to ask!

Hello Yhu! Welcome to RpN! I am also a lover of the slightly darker things, in moderation of course, so I am happy that you joined the website. We support some awesome roleplays here, and I am glad you are able to be here and take part in them, giving new thoughts to plots and maybe even making your own Roleplay!

Also, we have a character feedback section, so if you want to post your character there, maybe it will get some attention. So how long have you been a writer? I started about a year ago, but even before that I have had some experience with it! :D

Nevertheless, I hope you have a great time here, and I wish you the best of luck!

Hey there, Yhy. Welcome to RPN. Hope you find your second home here and enjoy writing with the rest of the community!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back