• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Soaring OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Omfg I just realized one of the tags is "Lets get this bread" and I mf love it
Oh lord Jesse is very similar to Ingrid xD long black wings too except hers has white tips and uses them as a cloak xD hopefully she don't steal her Zack or it will be a fight.

Zack is all Ingrids. xD No worries on that part. I've never really paid much attention to other people's characters until I interact with them but I looked at Ingrid and ayeee, Ingrid a Raven. xD Jesse is a Black swan

Edit: Her name doesn't roll right off my tongue and it's bothering the hell out of me. I'mma change it to Aliyah, Ali for short. I like how that sounds better and rolls better off my tongue

Zack is all Ingrids. xD No worries on that part. I've never really paid much attention to other people's characters until I interact with them but I looked at Ingrid and ayeee, Ingrid a Raven. xD Jesse is a Black swan
That automatically makes Jesse beautiful because of the ugly duckling story xD she'll probably be grateful to see her because she's not the only large winged xD

So it doesn't cause any problems, I officially changed it.

Sadly, she's still gonna feel out of place over how large they are since their wingspan is 20 feet. Black swan wings were mainly made for show and not flying, so she can't really do long distance flights that well Deary Deary

I low-key didn't realize I made them that big, but now that I think about it, they really do fit in well with it being from a black swan. xD I used to have a neighbor that kept black swans in his giant pond in his backyard. Mean asf birds. They never migrated. They could fly and stuff, but their wings weren't made for the distance of migrating so during the winter and super cold days he would bring them into their little heated shed like home and they would stay there until it got warmer.

So it doesn't cause any problems, I officially changed it.

Sadly, she's still gonna feel out of place over how large they are since their wingspan is 20 feet. Black swan wings were mainly made for show and not flying, so she can't really do long distance flights that well Deary Deary
L
The struggle is real like having big tits ;-;
I low-key didn't realize I made them that big, but now that I think about it, they really do fit in well with it being from a black swan. xD I used to have a neighbor that kept black swans in his giant pond in his backyard. Mean asf birds. They never migrated. They could fly and stuff, but their wings weren't made for the distance of migrating so during the winter and super cold days he would bring them into their little heated shed like home and they would stay there until it got warmer.
Awe thats so cute. Probably were fond of their owner too. I have never seen a black swan nor did it ever occur to me to look one up now I'm curious.

There is no problem at all character similarities to me it just makes things better because of how well the two will get along. Hey! With big wings she can feather dance xD

dude the tits thing, big mood and so relate-able.

And feather dance?
Lmao idk which would be worse wings or tits but I guess they would balance beceaus of the weight.

Yeah you never seen feather dances? Like dis:

On the topic of big wings.
Pelagornis Sandersi is a recent discovery (2014), it surpassed Argentavis Magnificens for the largest wingspan on a bird ever to take flight, Argentavis had a 5.09 to 6.5 m (16 ft 8 in to 21 ft 4 in) wingspan while Pelagornis Sandersi has a 6.1 and 7.4 m wingspan (20 and 24 ft) but both of them are dwarfed by Quetzalcoatlus which is an azhdarchidae that has a wingspan of 10–11 m (33–36 ft).
maxresdefault.jpg
Pelagornis_sandersi-r.jpg
Life_restoration_of_a_group_of_giant_azhdarchids%2C_Quetzalcoatlus_northropi%2C_foraging_on_a_Cretaceous_fern_prairie.png
440px-Quetzscale1.png

On the topic of big wings.
Pelagornis Sandersi is a recent discovery (2014), it surpassed Argentavis Magnificens for the largest wingspan on a bird ever to take flight, Argentavis had a 5.09 to 6.5 m (16 ft 8 in to 21 ft 4 in) wingspan while Pelagornis Sandersi has a 6.1 and 7.4 m wingspan (20 and 24 ft) but both of them are dwarfed by Quetzalcoatlus which is an azhdarchidae that has a wingspan of 10–11 m (33–36 ft).
maxresdefault.jpg
Pelagornis_sandersi-r.jpg
Life_restoration_of_a_group_of_giant_azhdarchids%2C_Quetzalcoatlus_northropi%2C_foraging_on_a_Cretaceous_fern_prairie.png
440px-Quetzscale1.png
The first one is called Thunder bird which is what Ingrid's wings expansion is supposed to be hahaha. She's a big birb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back