• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Soaring OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Oh, okay, bet.xD I usually don't like to join rps when they're too far along. I've kinda been binging rick and morty today waiting for posts/for me to post in things. xD

Oh, okay, bet.xD I usually don't like to join rps when they're too far along. I've kinda been binging rick and morty today waiting for posts/for me to post in things. xD
If you're searching for a new rp I have a romance that's going on we haven't started yet. *its a monster/witch college romance

I'm not big on just romance, I like things to just, develop around the story line.

Edit: but lemme look into it.xD

I'm not big on just romance, I like things to just, develop around the story line.
Me too. That's what makes a good Rp. I suck at summaries but I do like to tell a good story. It depends on the participants as well which is difficult

Ingrid: *cringes in disgust to the corpse being ripped apart then sees Zack off and sighs turning to the corpse* I know there is no point in burying you...but you might alert the rest of them if they ask for your position. Hmmm *rummages through pouch again and finds some snacks, a journal, tools for survival and a blinking red light from a device.* This doesn't look good. *Ingrid fly's over to her treehouse, plants beeping device on the table while grabbing a luggage stuffing it with important essentials before dropping the bag outside creating booby traps. She sighs seeing baby booties knit in the nursery room* why does something happen when a good thing is going? I was just about to be a mama! *pouts progressing to plant more traps retreating to a distance awaiting for enemies arrival.*

*By nightfall the insects arrive finding a dead corpse of their ally at least seven of them investigate her home as she watches from a hill. One by one dropping like flies. One fell to their death as a bear trap tore their leg off falling from a great height from panicking. One burns and the remaining flock who entered burn with the treehouse content with the outcome Ingrid fails to notice the clicking of mandibles behind her looming over her. Slowly she turns to face the insect before it screeches striking it's claws at her which grazes her right bicep. Ingrid kicks the insect away crawling away then picking herself up making a break for it only to be tackled to the ground caught between a struggle. A claw slowly piercing through her ribs making her hiss while fighting against her opponent doing her best to push back enough to reach for her dagger while at the same time wailing in pain from her cut going deeper until she finally impales the insect ceasing it's movements as it's blood/ orange fluids along with it's organs spill on top of her* Gross *she huffs relieved to be alive tossing the body aside after removing it's thorn out of her torso. Ingrid inspects her wound seeing how deep it is but not enough to kill her. Blood and orange fluid mixed like some sort of poison* give me a damn break. I have to get out of here fast. *struggles to get up using the support of a nearby tree while applying pressure to her wound. Once balanced, she drags her luggage with her to the nearest river to soothe her wounds and rest beside a tree holding her side waiting out the night*
Zack arrived near the hive, the grassland around is covered in corpses of flies and some hornets, this was a distraction, this force wasn't large enough to actually have any hope of beating the hive's army. He noticed a fleeing fly creature and zoomed down like a fighter jet slicing the wind and hurtling at the creature like a missile, he extended his legs in front, making them meet the creature's torso, he slid across the grainy dirt, destroying the creatures wings in the process with a sickening tear. "Well, well, the hive is gonna have fun extracting your information" Zack said whilst grabbing the fly creatures throat and dragging its body back to the hive, a young drone approached Zack and filled him in on the situation. "8 KIA? Well, for a surprise attack, it could've been worse but I have a feeling this is just a diversion. Anyway, take this trash to interrogation, issue order 7878 and execute formation" Zachary motioned with his antennae and the young drone nodded, he left and took the fly creature with him to interrogation. Zachary then made a vertical take off into the sky and surveyed the area once more, finding it empty of any possible enemies, hiding or otherwise.
------------------------------------------------------- Later-----------------------------------
Zack finally returned only to see the carnage that's been left. "Wow, now who could've seen that coming" Zack paced around and admired Ingrid's handywork. "I gotta say, I think I married the right woman." He gave an approving nod. "Oi, Ingrid, where da bloody hell are ya?" Zack began searching around the place at the same time yelling.

Zack arrived near the hive, the grassland around is covered in corpses of flies and some hornets, this was a distraction, this force wasn't large enough to actually have any hope of beating the hive's army. He noticed a fleeing fly creature and zoomed down like a fighter jet slicing the wind and hurtling at the creature like a missile, he extended his legs in front, making them meet the creature's torso, he slid across the grainy dirt, destroying the creatures wings in the process with a sickening tear. "Well, well, the hive is gonna have fun extracting your information" Zack said whilst grabbing the fly creatures throat and dragging its body back to the hive, a young drone approached Zack and filled him in on the situation. "8 KIA? Well, for a surprise attack, it could've been worse but I have a feeling this is just a diversion. Anyway, take this trash to interrogation, issue order 7878 and execute formation" Zachary motioned with his antennae and the young drone nodded, he left and took the fly creature with him to interrogation. Zachary then made a vertical take off into the sky and surveyed the area once more, finding it empty of any possible enemies, hiding or otherwise.
------------------------------------------------------- Later-----------------------------------
Zack finally returned only to see the carnage that's been left. "Wow, now who could've seen that coming" Zack paced around and admired Ingrid's handywork. "I gotta say, I think I married the right woman." He gave an approving nod. "Oi, Ingrid, where da bloody hell are ya?" Zack began searching around the place at the same time yelling.
*A trail of blood in front of Zack which leads him to Ingrid resting against a tree trunk beside the river. Ingrid stirs, sit up properly weakly hearing her husband* Right on time as always my love. Either that or you have great intuition. *Grunts* I was ambushed while you were away. Nothing I cannot handle. Got wounded too. I feel a tad sick. Must be the gunk injected in me while fending off one of the enemies. I let my guard down too easily. I'm sorry *huffs* How was your trip? *chuckles*

Jonah: *thinks about how cute Ingrid and Zack are together... realizes he still doesn't have a girlfriend. Cries while eating Ben'n'jerrys and watching shrek 2*

*A trail of blood in front of Zack which leads him to Ingrid resting against a tree trunk beside the river. Ingrid stirs, sit up properly weakly hearing her husband* Right on time as always my love. Either that or you have great intuition. *Grunts* I was ambushed while you were away. Nothing I cannot handle. Got wounded too. I feel a tad sick. Must be the gunk injected in me while fending off one of the enemies. I let my guard down too easily. I'm sorry *huffs* How was your trip? *chuckles*
Zack:Eh, it was fine.*Zack sat down next to Ingrid s wound* Looks bad, I'd say it's poison but don't worry, I got this. *Zachary leaves for a bit then comes back with...honey? Or a honey like substance in his hands* Don't worry, this won't hurt a bit. *Zack rubs the substance on the wound and sits back.* Honey has natural antibiotic capabilities due to its ability of feeding the white blood cells in the wound which in turn creates hydrogen peroxide, it also has a pH of <4 and interesting fact, when honey is combined with the lymph fluids of the wound, they create an osmotic layer which protects the skin and wound.

Zack:Eh, it was fine.*Zack sat down next to Ingrid s wound* Looks bad, I'd say it's poison but don't worry, I got this. *Zachary leaves for a bit then comes back with...honey? Or a honey like substance in his hands* Don't worry, this won't hurt a bit. *Zack rubs the substance on the wound and sits back.* Honey has natural antibiotic capabilities due to its ability of feeding the white blood cells in the wound which in turn creates hydrogen peroxide, it also has a pH of <4 and interesting fact, when honey is combined with the lymph fluids of the wound, they create an osmotic layer which protects the skin and wound.
Ingrid: *scoffs then hisses* Thank you. You could look a little worried you know, but...*stares at lap* I don't know if I want to see that. It just seems like you're prepared for my death and already have a back up plan to find someone new. *takes his hand*

Ingrid: *scoffs then hisses* Thank you. You could look a little worried you know, but...*stares at lap* I don't know if I want to see that. It just seems like you're prepared for my death and already have a back up plan to find someone new. *takes his hand*
Zack:*lets out a sigh* Yes, I am prepared for your death but even if I prepared for you to die, the damage wouldn't be negated and believe me, I don't want to find someone else.

Zack:*lets out a sigh* Yes, I am prepared for your death but even if I prepared for you to die, the damage wouldn't be negated and believe me, I don't want to find someone else.
Ingrid: I get it. At least I'm glad to know. If I ever do you're going to have straighten up little solider. That is guarenteed. *stays silent for awhile then drops on Zack's lap and hisses* We lost our home. Now what? Go to a hospital?

Ingrid: I get it. At least I'm glad to know. If I ever do you're going to have straighten up little solider. That is guarenteed. *stays silent for awhile then drops on Zack's lap and hisses* We lost our home. Now what? Go to a hospital?
Zack: That would be a good idea and I'll rebuild it myself, the home.

Eh, she's new though XD I don't want her to think I'm a creep XDD
Why would I think you're a creep? XD I tend to ship my people with others even before I start rping. I just like to let it develop instead of going straight into it

OH DAAAAMN. WHO'S THE KING OF HTML!? WHO JUST REWORKED HIS WEBSITE!? WOOP.
XD you
Why would I think you're a creep? XD I tend to ship my people with others even before I start rping. I just like to let it develop instead of going straight into it
Ship! Ship!
Zack: That would be a good idea and I'll rebuild it myself, the home.
Ingrid: That sounds great love. We have 3 options. Jonah. The hive or...the closest my parents home...for shelter

Oh, sorry! I didn't see it! I've been a bit busy lately.

Comet Comet the CS is fine, you can rp

Also, for anyone wondering, we can finish up breakfast whenever and kinda skim classes and have some lunch/free time whenever you feel like it. You guys don't have to wait for me to okay moving past a certain time/event if its a regular daily thing

Lol, it's okay. xD I figured you were busy, everyone gets busy. I was just waiting a few days before i said something.

So classes haven't started yet??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back