• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Soaring OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
This ain't a teen high school drama without sneaking out of curfew.
Lol exactly. Nah since Ingrid is into the whole witch phase she likes to be out at night. It brings comfort especially to something new. It's overwhelming.
I fucking love this sentence and I don’t know why lmao

Arty is very excited too~~~
Lol your sense of humor boosts my ego :D thank you.
The academy has a curfew (10:00) and that's when they close the gates, but it's not strictly enforced (the academy doesn't want anyone to know that they're watching the students' every move) so if she can find a way to sneak out then go ahead (window will probably work). Also, until it gets found out that the academy isn't really meant for teaching by the students (though, even if a single student finds out, Vasile has ways to shut them up, so until a majority of students figure out, nothing much will change except for those specific characters), they'll allow the students to wander the building (including the quad/courtyard thingmadoodle) after curfew.
So they're basically free to wander at night? That kind of confused me. It would be a good idea if she found an escape route for future plot reference in case they get locked up she learned a way out.

Last edited:
Lol exactly. Nah since Ingrid is into the whole witch phase she likes to be out at night. It brings comfort especially to something new. It's overwhelming.

Lol your sense of humor boosts my ego :D thank you.

So they're basically free to wander at night? That kind of confused me. It wluld be a good idea if she found an escape route for future plot reference in case they get locked up she learned a way out.
Sorry, I add too many side notes sometimes XD

There is a curfew in which the students have to be in the main building thing because that's when they close the gates to the school, but the students can still go anywhere within the academy after curfew.

But sneaking out is fine. They'd probably have to use a window to get in and out after curfew, though, cause there aren't any other known exits aside from the gate (I could add an extra one later though, if we need it).

What's gonna if Zack finds out what's happening in the school.
Sas+storming+kenyan+hotel+alone+got+this+gold+from+funker_c9c981_6906498.jpg

Let's not get too political but yes, he can.
Lol true on dat. It was a simple question. It was answered with simplicity.

Also lol had a funny idea that Ingrid is just goanna automatically claim Zack as hers without question.

Person: Are you a couple?

Zack: No

Ingrid: *takes his hand* yes ._.

Zack: Let go of me.

Ingrid: *holds tighter* no :)

Zack contemplates the rope.
Oh god is he goanna hang her?
Well, okay that isn't quite within Zack's character since he just likes some quiet times to read books and train his body for combat.
Honestly with Ingrid I just feel like at some point after pestering him he'd be tsundere around her like have a soft spot after learning her back story. But for now she will continue stalking. We need some comedy in this story.

Oh god is he goanna hang her?

No, he is gonna hang himself although that would be difficult considering his neck is made of bone, has to be metallic like rope to stop his breathing.

Honestly with Ingrid I just feel like at some point after pestering him he'd be tsundere around her like have a soft spot after learning her back story. But for now she will continue stalking. We need some comedy in this story.

I'm sure Zack will grow to like/love Ingrid, they do share at least a similar interest in gathering knowledge. Him because of his curiosity and Ingrid because of some Wiccan deal.

No, he is gonna hang himself although that would be difficult considering his neck is made of bone, has to be metallic like rope to stop his breathing.

I'm sure Zack will grow to like/love Ingrid, they do share at least a similar interest in gathering knowledge. Him because of his curiosity and Ingrid because of some Wiccan deal.
Ahaha nooooo he cannot hang himself! Also he looks like he has no neck although that is a pretty interesting fact *takes notes for Ingrid*

Awe~ grow to love her. Her books doesn't always involve. Her magic practice. Sometimes books in general is fine. Mostly cryptozology, romance books. Sadly the only reason she chose weird wiccan stuff and witchary is because she was bullied. Part of the reason after witnessing everyone's reaction to Zack being offputting she felt more piqued/ protective towards Zack knowing how it feels to be different.

Ahaha nooooo he cannot hang himself! Also he looks like he has no neck although that is a pretty interesting fact *takes notes for Ingrid*

Awe~ grow to love her. Her books doesn't always involve. Her magic practice. Sometimes books in general is fine. Mostly cryptozology, romance books. Sadly the only reason she chose weird wiccan stuff and witchary is because she was bullied. Part of the reason after witnessing everyone's reaction to Zack being offputting she felt more piqued/ protective towards Zack knowing how it feels to be different.
With Zack's fiery determination he can find a way to hang a ball.

Yea, I figured that and he frightened the others because he is a paranoid soldier trained to protect his hive from danger, combine that with his fear of losing his freedom and free will, nasty combo for person.

Off topic but has anyone ever accidentally clicked report on a post and actually reported ?
I actually once almost reported myself by mistake when I wanted to delete a post in my private workshop. I managed to cancel out of it, though, haha.

Also, sorry for being gone a while again, I'm a bit out of it lately, it seems. Whoops. :dead: I'll see to it that I get up a post up soon, though.

With Zack's fiery determination he can find a way to hang a ball.

Yea, I figured that and he frightened the others because he is a paranoid soldier trained to protect his hive from danger, combine that with his fear of losing his freedom and free will, nasty combo for person.
Awe he's grumpy baby~

I actually once almost reported myself by mistake when I wanted to delete a post in my private workshop. I managed to cancel out of it, though, haha.

Also, sorry for being gone a while again, I'm a bit out of it lately, it seems. Whoops. :dead: I'll see to it that I get up a post up soon, though.
Stupid buttons so close to your thumbs its difficult not to hit report xD

Awe what's the matter? Problems with life? Take your time therr really is no rush

Shieeet dawg, it's cool, no needa rush or anythin, oi just bin beezy dese days too... Did I just type half in slang and half Irish? Sweet Mary and Joseph, Christ on a biscuit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back