• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Soaring OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Speaking of bunking, last chance to pick people you would want to bunk with (aside from Arty and Ingrid, since, y'now) until we use a dice roll.

(Sorry to hijack your post Deary Deary but you just reminded me about that)
Nani? Wait I'm confused. I mean its a given right women with women? And boys with boys or is it coed?

Nani? Wait I'm confused. I mean its a given right women with women? And boys with boys or is it coed?
Yeah, I'd assume they'd do their best to not have a boy and a girl bunking together because they really don't want anyone to... y'now, and then get someone pregnant cause that would be a problem for the principal peeps, but if you really want to room Ingrid with someone else (or if WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell wants to room Arty with someone else), I'd probably be fine with bending that 'rule' since it probably won't come up in the rp anyway.

Yeah, I'd assume they'd do their best to not have a boy and a girl bunking together because they really don't want anyone to... y'now, and then get someone pregnant cause that would be a problem for the principal peeps, but if you really want to room Ingrid with someone else (or if WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell wants to room Arty with someone else), I'd probably be fine with bending that 'rule' since it probably won't come up in the rp anyway.
No.....*hugs Arty* Im good. I'll take her Under my wing

Lol Ingrid is definitely not bitchy and I totally agree with that logic of hanging with those kids of women. If anything Ingrid is quirky and quiet. Sometimes stoic. WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell I think we'll get along juuuuussstt fine. I'm excited to bunk with Arty now.

Fuck yeah man! I’m so excited for these two lmao. Plus, Arty is intrigued by her anywayXD

Arty will gladly bunk with Ingrid~
No.....*hugs Arty* Im good. I'll take her Under my wing
Wings*
Y'now, all these puns are starting to ruffle my feathers.
Beautiful...

T Tinytiger28 - if you've used up the puns you know, you'll just have to wing it and think of new ones :P

And Setsuro can still bunk with whoever. :) Though he'd probably be a bit scared for at first if he gets assigned to Zack, considering their first encounter.
How many people are going to be in one room, anyway? 2? 4?

Yea, with the current roster, if we go with 2, someone is gonna be left all alone, since we are 3-2 on the ratio, plus these puns are just buzzing my head and they are swarming my mind with offensive stinging thoughts.

I think we're six people in total right now, but when Benthelame Benthelame finishes their character, we'll be an uneven number again, so yeah. Maybe having dorms with three or four people each would be good and we could just fill up the empty slots with NPCs who are for some reason never much in the room anyway, haha? Just an idea, though.

I think we're six people in total right now, but when Benthelame Benthelame finishes their character, we'll be an uneven number again, so yeah. Maybe having dorms with three or four people each would be good and we could just fill up the empty slots with NPCs who are for some reason never much in the room anyway, haha? Just an idea, though.
Yea, that works. Unless Benthelame Benthelame is fine with leaving his character without a roommate.

You know, I just got the most knee-slapping scenario, someone reads they will be rooming with Zachary Frothingham, they enter the room only to find that it was the jerk/paranoid hornet.

You know, I just got the most knee-slapping scenario, someone reads they will be rooming with Zachary Frothingham, they enter the room only to find that it was the jerk/paranoid hornet.
The jokes never end xD hey it could be worse! You could have been a fly.

I am excited for this bunk mate thing. Are we allowes to walk around at night? Ingrid like the night sky so shw likes to be out. Unless she has to sneak out T Tinytiger28

I am excited for this bunk mate thing. Are we allowes to walk around at night? Ingrid like the night sky so shw likes to be out. Unless she has to sneak out T Tinytiger28
The academy has a curfew (10:00) and that's when they close the gates, but it's not strictly enforced (the academy doesn't want anyone to know that they're watching the students' every move) so if she can find a way to sneak out then go ahead (window will probably work). Also, until it gets found out that the academy isn't really meant for teaching by the students (though, even if a single student finds out, Vasile has ways to shut them up, so until a majority of students figure out, nothing much will change except for those specific characters), they'll allow the students to wander the building (including the quad/courtyard thingmadoodle) after curfew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back