• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Soaring OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Fascinating

*Ingrid takes notes* btw Ingrid is going to stalk you. She's interested in bizarre things and wants to know more so she's probably going to bug you *pun intended xD*

Hive had enough of your unbeearble puns.

I should really add that fact in Zack's CS now, shouldn't I?

Edit: Added culinary skills to Zack s ability tree, truly he is the supreme helpful jerk.

Last edited:
Hive had enough of your unbeearble puns.

I should really add that fact in Zack's CS now, shouldn't I?

Edit: Added culinary skills to Zack s ability tree, truly he is the supreme helpful jerk.
Cook for me bee. .........................please handsome?

Im gonna wait until everyone or at least the three people Zack interacted with to arrive at the Academy to respond again, no rush though.
Cook for me bee. .........................please handsome?
Oh, that would really stroke Zack's ego, u wittle Dwone. OwO, I'm sorry, Owi pwomiwse nwer ta du dwut wagin.

Felis Felis

Ingrid did not take flight at all. She watched K take flight. Sorry if that was not specific. With her huge a** wings she prefers to walk
Oh whoops, half asleep me mentally added a "she" at "did the same, taking flight" and so on. *facepalms* Well, I'll go correct that now, then. :dead:

Edit: In the same vein, T Tinytiger28 , please forgive me for not posting again until tomorrow-ish, I think my brain can't handle processing language at this time of the day anymore XD

Im gonna wait until everyone or at least the three people Zack interacted with to arrive at the Academy to respond again, no rush though.

Oh, that would really stroke Zack's ego, u wittle Dwone. OwO, I'm sorry, Owi pwomiwse nwer ta du dwut wagin.
Lmao wait what just happened? That was adorable xD fuzz butt

I leave for two seconds and the OOC gets flooded with weird bee stuff? I love it

Oh whoops, half asleep me mentally added a "she" at "did the same, taking flight" and so on. *facepalms* Well, I'll go correct that now, then. :dead:

Edit: In the same vein, T Tinytiger28 , please forgive me for not posting again until tomorrow-ish, I think my brain can't handle processing language at this time of the day anymore XD
Don't worry about it, I get that all the time too XD

Hot spice and spicy food in general give such a relaxing feeling, plus the pain gives purpose.
I honestly feel you to some extent. While I was depressed I mindlessly ate some hot salsa like burning hot and I didn't care. I was numb and heartbroken. Now I got a lady whom makes me happy :P

Though she would rather be sorrounded by men then a giggling group of bitchy girls. At least she didn’t seem like one of those winged, looking a lot on the calmer side.
Lol Ingrid is definitely not bitchy and I totally agree with that logic of hanging with those kids of women. If anything Ingrid is quirky and quiet. Sometimes stoic. WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell I think we'll get along juuuuussstt fine. I'm excited to bunk with Arty now.

Speaking of bunking, last chance to pick people you would want to bunk with (aside from Arty and Ingrid, since, y'now) until we use a dice roll.

(Sorry to hijack your post Deary Deary but you just reminded me about that)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back