• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Soaring OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I've had worse, ever been on a 3 hour long bus trip while a 7-year-old kid gave you its undivided attention? I have, the damn mom didn't even bother to wrangle it back.

I've had worse, ever been on a 3 hour long bus trip while a 7-year-old kid gave you its undivided attention? I have, the damn mom didn't even bother to wrangle it back.

oh... oh I've had worse alright. Allow me to enlighten you with my story of terror.

So back in.... 10th grade? The school I went to did an "Open Day" for the public to see all the "fun things" we did. It was basically self-promotion for why parents should send their kids to this particular academia. At this point, I was doing visual arts and was one of two males in the entire class so, naturally, I was chosen to represent this visual arts coalition of about 7 students. So their plan for me to advertise their class was to gussy up my face in paint to make me look like a character from that animated sitcom, Archer, but it ended up making me look like Guido Fawkes had a baby with Frankenstein.

So I was walking around school, being a living billboard when suddenly I meet this little girl who was probably in 1st grade or something? She points at me and says "You're ugly!" and skips away...
I shrugged it off. The facepaint was probably really ugly anyway.

So the end of the day comes and I go back to the art room to get my face washed properly, and who happens to be there? The same little girl getting a butterfly painted on her cheek. So my teacher gets all the paint off my face with one of those alcohol wipes, and the little girl comes up to me again and says: "You're still ugly", and skips away again.

Under normal circumstances, I'd be mad, but that scenario did give me a tonne of sympathy points with the girls in class B)

Anywho, that's where the story SHOULD end, but it doesn't. FOR YOU SEE! A few months later, My Geography class had an assignment where we had to sell stuff to emulate a charity fundraiser. We were supposed to work in teams, but because I'm forever alone I just worked with myself. So poor lonely Yushin was selling cookies, all alone for a chairty in Vietnam, when that LITTLE GIRL FROM BEFORE waltzes up to my table and places 20 cents on the counter top and asks for a cookie. Mind you, I was selling these bad boys for a buck each. Before I could say no, my nice side came out and decided to give her 20% of a cookie. By no means was I obligated to give it to her. Now, that's te point where she should turn aroound, say thank you for my generosity, and maybe apologize for what she said back on open day. Instead, she points and says "You're STILL ugly!"

.... Feels bad man.

oh... oh I've had worse alright. Allow me to enlighten you with my story of terror.

So back in.... 10th grade? The school I went to did an "Open Day" for the public to see all the "fun things" we did. It was basically self-promotion for why parents should send their kids to this particular academia. At this point, I was doing visual arts and was one of two males in the entire class so, naturally, I was chosen to represent this visual arts coalition of about 7 students. So their plan for me to advertise their class was to gussy up my face in paint to make me look like a character from that animated sitcom, Archer, but it ended up making me look like Guido Fawkes had a baby with Frankenstein.

So I was walking around school, being a living billboard when suddenly I meet this little girl who was probably in 1st grade or something? She points at me and says "You're ugly!" and skips away...
I shrugged it off. The facepaint was probably really ugly anyway.

So the end of the day comes and I go back to the art room to get my face washed properly, and who happens to be there? The same little girl getting a butterfly painted on her cheek. So my teacher gets all the paint off my face with one of those alcohol wipes, and the little girl comes up to me again and says: "You're still ugly", and skips away again.

Under normal circumstances, I'd be mad, but that scenario did give me a tonne of sympathy points with the girls in class B)

Anywho, that's where the story SHOULD end, but it doesn't. FOR YOU SEE! A few months later, My Geography class had an assignment where we had to sell stuff to emulate a charity fundraiser. We were supposed to work in teams, but because I'm forever alone I just worked with myself. So poor lonely Yushin was selling cookies, all alone for a chairty in Vietnam, when that LITTLE GIRL FROM BEFORE waltzes up to my table and places 20 cents on the counter top and asks for a cookie. Mind you, I was selling these bad boys for a buck each. Before I could say no, my nice side came out and decided to give her 20% of a cookie. By no means was I obligated to give it to her. Now, that's te point where she should turn aroound, say thank you for my generosity, and maybe apologize for what she said back on open day. Instead, she points and says "You're STILL ugly!"

.... Feels bad man.
Imagine getting kek'd by a first grader.

I'm still here, I'm just not sure whether we're supposed to skip over classes or write out what happens in them, so I was waiting for T Tinytiger28 to post or someone else to take the lead. I probably should start working on my proactiveness, but... *whistles innocently*

Edit: Also, funnily enough, I didn't get the notification for the new post until now, even though I was logged in earlier already. Maybe that's a reason why people haven't posted, too.

Felis Felis Yushin Yushin Yeah, I've just been really busy lately (End of the year stuff). Feel free to skip past classes if you like, I'm just kinda dead right now XD
Don't worry about it! I didn't mean to sound reproachful or anything. Hope things are working out for you.

To what point in time should we skip forward? Lunch? I'll try to think of something to write, then, once I get around to it myself.

Don't worry about it! I didn't mean to sound reproachful or anything. Hope things are working out for you.

To what point in time should we skip forward? Lunch? I'll try to think of something to write, then, once I get around to it myself.
Probably lunch would be best, but if everyone else wants to skip a little farther that's fine too.

Lunch is fine with me. I'll wait a little to see if Comet wants to reply, though, now that Yushin tagged her, so that they can finish their scene before that. It would make for confusing timelines otherwise, I think. :)

Shit sorry guys😅 all of April has been super busy for me. This is my last busy week then I’ll be free more often. I would say move on ahead so I don’t keep people back and I’ll jump in when I get a chance (:

Oh, don't worry about it! I'm glad you're still here! :) Also, I can only speak for myself, but I'm completely fine with waiting on your post(s) some more - I might not get around to writing a proper post myself until sometime during or after the weekend, anyway (forgot about a deadline for some college stuff :closedeyesfrown:).

Hey can we possibly start a discord chat? It’s hard for me to get on RPN now due to my schedule change. XD I’ll work on a post today

Discord for OOC or IC as well? I mean, I don't mind, but I personally find Discord a bit hard to keep organized, so it's not my favourite for IC posts.

Personally I'd vote for ooc. I've never had a positive rp experience on discord =_= *flashbacks to 1950, during the Korean war*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back