• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Soaring IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Zack Frothingham
Hornet Wings I location: Beach I Interactions:

Zack was puzzled by their reaction, it was a mere compliment but then he realized he was a total stranger to them, best not to throw compliments so soon, his father always told him, people do not like upfront honesty. Zack bent his knees, his clawed feet slightly digging into the sand as he removed his backpack, his large wings unfolding in all their transparent fleshy glory, Zack placed the backpack on his chest and slipped the shoulder straps through his arms. His wings fluttering for a moment to stretch from being compressed by the backpack. Like a lightning bolt from the ground, Zack propelled himself into the sky with the aid of his muscular legs and wings, his take off was so strong, it was like he jumped to the height of a small tree in the park, his spectacular take off did kick up some sand, although he hoped everyone was far away so that it didn't hit them, he was paranoid not rude. Zack's wings began flapping with tremendous force as he sped towards the academy, his wings generating that particular buzz heard earlier, for a hornet he was fast.

Ingrid Draven
(Location: Beach/ Tagged: Yushin Yushin Felis Felis T Tinytiger28 WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian )

It was quite odd how Jonah denied his wincing acting skittish about it. Is it a touchy subject? He almost seemed frightened of everything it saddened her. Her assumption being Jonah must be a victim to slavery. A much worse circumstance than hers that's for sure. Ingrid decided not to press on the matter hoping next time she could help him ease up.

Setsuro spoke up with a suggestion to introduced themselves to their other schoolmates. She nods in acknowledgement to his idea following behind. Just as Setsuro introduced himself, he too seemed unsure to the situation as he threw Ingrid and Jonah a glance. Ingrid's focus immediately landing on the winged hornet. Unsettling to most, but ti Ingrid it was just another intruiging encounter. To think not all winged just held wings and a human body. They also have varioua traits such as the hornet. She had to know more. She must in order to help her people and learn all that is to know that her parents were never able to. Unfortunately the introduction from two other students pulled her away. The gitl being Artemis and the protective "boyfriend" she assumes, being Will. It was a relief to know she isn't the only girl. It would have been lonely though she did not mind. At least it wasn't a large pack of girls she had to deal with, but she could be wrong.

A few minutes into her head, Ingrid discovers the couple abruptly leaving to register for school. Most likely something they too should do before night appears. It seems the hornet did the same taking flight with a strong start, flying overhead rather than walking.

"Shoot!" She cursed makkng a mental not to question K-15 later. Now that the three were once again alone there was only one option. "So much for introduction. We should head to the academy too. The sun is setting." She raises her head shading her eyes from the now orange sun blending pastel colors into the sky.

logo-1913689_1280.png

Setsuro Scrivenor

折蘆 ・スクリブナー

Origami Wings

Interactions: Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian , T Tinytiger28 , WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell , Pumpkid Pumpkid
Setsuro winced slightly at the grinding, almost alien voice the hornet winged had, but on the upside, he now knew two out of three names already. Well, kind of - whatever number the tall boy had given wouldn't stick in Setsuro's head, even if he were to try. How had K (as Setsuro would instead call him) even ended up with such a weird name? Was it a hornet people thing? Just his family? Something that had happened between him and the humans?

Setsuro's thoughts were cut short when K split the water bottle in half like it was nothing and turned to glower at him. He yelped a little in surprise and propelled himself a good two feet away with his wings, which had unfolded to a somewhat butterfly-like larger shape for this purpose. For one, Setsuro hadn't expected almost all of K's body to look like an insect, then there was the fact that the hornet winged was a good foot taller than Setsuro and obviously angered, and lastly, there was the torn plastic bottle on the ground. Just how...?!

"I said I'm sorry, alright?" he repeated, his voice half a frightened squeak and half a defensive huff. "I was just trying to be polite, but if you want to be left alone, I'll just go, okay? No problem there at all." He started to back away just as K himself turned away and shot up into the air in a spray of sand. Setsuro looked after him, still puzzled and a bit upset by that encounter, then returned his focus to Artemis and Will.

"Yeah, let's go," he agreed, then took a deep breath. You've got to take the ups with the downs, right? This was still fine. He just had upset that guy K somehow, but everyone else was very agreeable so far. Right. He breathed out, then put on his earlier smile again. First things first, and that was registering at the school.

He started heading after the two others, towards the academy building. After a short moment of hesitation, Setsuro decided to try something - flapped his wings more strongly and left the ground as well. Admittedly, his flight wasn't very elegant and he had to put in effort to keep up with everyone, even the ones on foot, but it still felt great - it felt free and unburdened. No shock came from his collar, though he had risen a few feet into the air. This is still going to be a great year for sure, Setsuro convinced himself as they all neared the front gates.

Last edited:
Zephyr William (Will)
Dove Wings - Location: Beach - Tags: WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell Felis Felis
Will allowed himself to be dragged along without protest. He jumped slightly when the K took flight, startled by the sudden buzzing noise, but he visibly relaxed as the bug humanoid left, tucking his wings behind his back.
He gave a relieved sigh, but still kept an eye on the quickly disappearing shape, just in case...
He barely noticed that he was still holding Artemis's hand, being too distracted by Setsuro. "Oh, hi, by the way! I'm Will!" He chirped, trying to forget about the... awkward encounter. "You're... Setsuro, right?" Will squinted curiously at his wings. "Cool wings! How do they work? Are they real paper?"

Artemis Tresouski
Osprey Wings | Current location: Beach | Tags: T Tinytiger28 Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Felis Felis Pumpkid Pumpkid

Arty watched him take off as she continued to drag him across the white sand, relaxing quite a bit more as his presence left. As sigh escaped her as her eyes glanced back to another girl, eyes widening with excitement. She had, double wings? That was one of the more so rare things to come with normal wings. They were beautiful though. It was nice to know she wasn’t the only female winged wandering around, so she knew for sure they would bunk together. Though she would rather be sorrounded by men then a giggling group of bitchy girls. At least she didn’t seem like one of those winged, looking a lot on the calmer side. She hadn’t bother to introduce herself yet, the woman being too far for her to want to carry her voice

She gasped as Setsuro flew, her hand reaching to her mouth to cover it at the sight of his wings. She hadnt fully noticed them before, just a glance that didn’t click in her head. She grinned a little as he was flying “And que the questions~” She said quietly, chuckling under her breath. She blushed faintly as she realized her hands were still tangled with Will’s, quickly pulling hers away and setting it on her bags straps. She let one of her hands fiddle with her hair, pushing a strand aside, looking up to listen to the answer to the given questions

Last edited:
Jonah Corvidae
(Dove/19/tags: Felis Felis Pumpkid Pumpkid WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell T Tinytiger28 )

Jonah struggled to keep up with the names. Never had he met so many people at once, it was almost overwhelming.

"Nice to meet you guys", he said, as warmly as possible. Most winged he had met were cold to him, often unloading their own feelings of victimization onto him. This group felt different. It was as though a sense of camaraderie and understanding lied among them.

Each winged seemed so diverse and different, as though each of them came from separate corners of the earth. By extension, Jonah wondered where each of them came from. How far had they each travelled? What sort of families, towns and backgrounds did they hail from? Even though he himself ran away from home several times as a child, this was the furthest he had been from New York. He couldn't even imagine what must have been going through the others' heads.

logo-1913689_1280.png

Setsuro Scrivenor
折蘆 ・スクリブナー

Origami Wings

Interactions: T Tinytiger28 , WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell , Pumpkid Pumpkid , Yushin Yushin
Setsuro dropped himself to the ground again before he replied - inexperienced as he was with flying, he would probably just have some sort of crash otherwise. Even so, he stumbled for a few steps once his feet touched the sand again, but his excitement had kicked in again for it not to bother him in the least.

"Whoops, haha," he laughed, then addressed Will's question. "Yup, I am! Thanks for thinking so, but I actually have no idea how they work, either. They just do, I guess?" Setsuro shrugged. It was a valid question, but he had never given much thought to it. "But yeah, they are real paper. Though it's sort of alive, too. I once ripped my wing when it caught on something, I don't even remember what, and it hurt quite a bit but then healed over a week or so." Had it been a door handle or something? It must have been ten years ago or so, and Setsuro had learned to be a bit more careful in cramped spaces since then.

"But can I maybe ask what sort of wings are yours, everyone?" he asked, out of ideas what to say about his own wings. "I don't know that much about birds, to be honest, so..." He looked from one to the other, trying to see if he could make a guess. "Will, yours could be a sort of pigeon or dove, maybe?" Those were one of the few types of birds he had seen around in the city, so he felt like he might even be right on that one.

Zephyr William (Will)
Dove Wings - Location: Beach - Tags: WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell Felis Felis

Will's cheeks flushed as Artemis tugged her hand away, and he stuffed his own in his pocket. He gave the floor an embarrassed glance, and his wings fidgeted nervously. Leave it to him to be an awkward potato with the one person that didn't seem to hate him so far.
When Setsuro answered his questions, Will happily allowed himself to be distracted. So it could tear... how strong were they? Probably about as strong as paper, but what about actual muscle strength? Probably not very strong that way either, but he'd have to ask at some point. And it healed in a week or so? That's pretty quick. I guess there isn't much it has to heal when it tears since paper is so thin. Could he go swimming, or did that mess up his wings? Maybe-
He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard Setsuro ask about his wings. Will shrugged. "Yup! They're dove!" Will chirped, "Partially, I think. I mean, they're part magpie, but I don't think that really came through much in me. My sister has full dove wings though. At least, from what we can tell, so I guess inheriting full magpie wings, in this case at least, is kinda rare? I dunno."
Though, this didn't necassarily mean getting magpie wings was impossible. His brother had magpie wings... Mom always said Wally looked like Dad. Wally never really liked Dad...
Will blinked, realizing his face had gained a sort of distant look. He quickly grinned again, trying to distract himself with the conversation at hand.

Zack Frothingham
Hornet Wings I Location: Academy I Interactions: no one omegalul
As Zack was flying through the air, his wings creating a deep buzz as they sliced the air with their intense flapping, he quickly managed to arrive at the academy, he noted that he was faster this time around, whether it be from the adrenaline released because of the encounter those other winged or because he was just angrier this time around it didn't matter to him. He started to slowly make a circle in the air before he pointed his body downwards and collapsed his wings, falling straight down like a missile, his smaller surface area reducing the air resistance, falling through the air like vertical brick being dropped and just as he was about to reach the pavement, he with the skill of a soldier, expanded his wings and they fluttered stopping his body from becoming bug squash in front of the academy. He landed on his feet, dad would be proud Zack thought as he stood in front of the academy gate.

Jonah Corvidae
(Dove/19/tags: Felis Felis T Tinytiger28 )

Jonah's attention was stolen by William. "Sorry, did you say dove wings?"

He did everything in his power to prevent his own feathered appendages from spreading like two blindingly white banners from his back.

Never had he met so many interesring winged. First, a boy with paper wings, then a girl with four black wings, now another guy with dove wings?

Zephyr William (Will)
Dove Wings - Location: Beach - Tags: WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell Felis Felis Yushin Yushin

Will shrugged at Jonah's question. "Mostly. I think. Part, at least." He mumbled. "But they're nothing special." He paused, suddenly realizing Jonah's stunningly white wings. Instantly, his face turned into a classic 'instant regret' look. Will gave an apologetic smile. "That's- ah, not that y-your wings are b-bad, it's just- uh..." He bit his lip. He had only known this dude for a second and he already insulted him. Terrific.
Will coughed, "I mean- y-your wings are pretty cool."

Richard Anton
Human - Nurse - Location: Front Gate - Tags: Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

Anton sighed, glancing tiredly out of his office. He could see the front gate from inside. Though the two doors were side open, they still loomed ominously. Huge black doors, curved in an almost elegant way. Almost. To others, it might look beautifully crafted, but Anton thought it looked more prison-like than anything else. Barred with metal, leaving only a small glimpse of the outside world between each pillar once closed.
A flash of orange caught his eye. A hornet-like humanoid, standing at about 6'2. There was only one hornet winged coming to the academy, if Richard remembered correctly. Zachary Frothingham.
After giving a dismal glance to the camera hooked to the ceiling, he stepped out of 'his' office (technically speaking, Vasile could take the slightly cramped room from him at any time, and probably would if the project could function without it). He cleared his throat, knowing that Zack had a bit of a history of... attitude issues. "Welcome to StormCatcher academy." Anton began, his tone strictly buissness like. "Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm gonna need some ID."

Zack Frothingham
Hornet Wings I Location: Stormcatcher. I Interactions: T Tinytiger28

Zack removed his backpack from his chest and began stretching, wondering what he could expect, well... if it's anything he expects it would probably be bad and the black doors weren't helping his paranoia.

As Zack was moving his arms in a circle, continuing his stretching when he got startled by sudden voice but being a soldier he remained composed. He reached into his backpack and pulled out his ID."Zachary Frothingham... son of Queen Amelia Frothingham.." Zack responded as he held his Id in between 2 clawed fingers, his voice also had a more respectful tone as a posed to his encounter on the beach.

Artemis Tresouski
Osprey Wings | Current location: Beach | Tags: T Tinytiger28 Felis Felis Yushin Yushin Pumpkid Pumpkid

Artemis easily saw the color in his cheeks, doing her absolute best to ignore it. She didn’t need herself crushing on anyone the first day of their arrival, it didn’t seem fit for her. She continued to walk along the warmed sand, the building only coming closer as the group walked closer. She hadn’t realized how many of them she had encountered so far. Will, a magpie and dove mix who liked to connect the dots about ten dots ahead of her in conversations, Setsuro, a paper winged who seemed to be on the more calmer side, K being a whole.. pain in the ass (Bee? Hornet? She still wasn’t sure..), the mysterious double winged woman she guessed she was rooming with, and this new guy she hasn’t heard the name of quite yet.. he had very bright wings none the least.

“Real paper.. Damn.. that’s something else..” She said mostly to herself, chuckling quietly. As the new winged greeted them, she gave a polite little wave and went back to her own business. This had almost been too much for her in one day, but she simply set that aside and kept walking. She would start flying, but she was too clumsy for that really. She also hadn’t gotten a good stretch just yet, once she did, she’d proablly have them all eating sand.

She pressed a hand to her smiling lips as Will stumbled over himself left and right. He looked and sounded like a train wreck at this point, a small laugh sliding back her restraints “As Will fumbles with his words~” She teased a moment, smirking over to him “Your wings are quite pretty there.. er..” She paused and scowled at herself “Never caught your name..” She shrugged and turned back around, her wings fluttering a little

Richard Anton
Human - Nurse - Location: Front Gate - Tags: Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

Anton glanced over the ID. Looked legitimate enough. Picture looked the same. Information lined up. Visile took a special interest in this one, mentioning something about the hornet making an intimidating body guard.
Richard hated even the idea of that happening. Nobody deserved this. But some sacrifices had to be made, and he had already come this far. No turning back now.
"Alright, it checks out." He said, his expression passive, though he loathed to say the lie that was coming next. "By the way, we've had some problems with collars zapping winged when they fly on the campus. We can fix it, but we have to use a different collar." Anton gestured to the nurse's office behind him. " Sorry. I know it's a bit of a pain, but we can do that right now in my office." He paused. It sounded a bit off to randomly invite a student to his office. "I'm the school nurse, by the way." He explained.
Anton seemed relaxed. Just another person. Just a staff member doing his job, if a bit apologetically.
He played his role well.

Jonah Corvidae
(Dove/19/tags: Felis Felis @Wolfytoons31 WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell )

Jonah scratched the back of his head, realizing he had embarassed someone. "Sorry, I've just never met anyone with similar wings to mine."

His apology seemed to matter little, as the other guy's face went a flush red. The girl next to him apologized in his stead. At least he thought it constituted as some sort of apology.

"Jonah", he responded warmly. "Jonah Corvidae. Pleasure to meet you, miss-"

Last edited:
Zack Frothingham
Hornet Wings I Location: Stormcatcher. I Interactions: T Tinytiger28

Zack suspicions jumped up to a thousand fold, if it wasn't for his paranoid nature he would be dead by now but his mother wanted this so he will err on the side of caution if anything even seems remotely fishy about this "academy" he is blitzing it and no amount of security or even the army is gonna stop him from doing this.
"Fine, nurse." Zack responded as he head into the nurse's office, the tone of his voice was a bit more distrustful this time around, something really was clicking in his head and he didn't like it.
"Just give.. me my dorm number and class schedule.." Zack requested and his mind was having a panic attack at the implications of the new collar, so much so his right hand slightly twitched out of discomfort.

logo-1913689_1280.png

Setsuro Scrivenor
折蘆 ・スクリブナー

Origami Wings

Interactions: T Tinytiger28 , WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell , Yushin Yushin
"Ah, that's probably where your shiny black feathers are from, then?" Setsuro wondered out loud after hearing Will's explanation. It was really quite fascinating and mysterious how winged inherited their features, wasn't it? Will had a mix of his parent's wings, while Setsuro had inherited the paper quality from his mother, and the Japanese touch of them from his father, but not the shape of any of his parents' wings. He couldn't grasp the pattern of it. What factors determined how one's wings would look?

"Well, for what it's worth, I think everyone's wings are great," Setsuro chimed in as the conversation turned into a slightly clumsy exchange of compliments from all sides. Though they were arguably one of the most common wing "types", he hadn't had much contact with any winged who bore bird wings, so that alone was a novelty that left him in a constant state of slight awe. Add Ingrid's second pair of wings to that, and even K as a whole - his behaviour wasn't the only extraordinary thing about him. Setsuro regretted having accidentally maneuvered himself on the hornet winged's bad side, as he had several questions buzzing through his mind he would have wanted to ask K.

The towering school gates snapped Setsuro's focus back to the present. "Oh, wow," he breathed as he stared the tall doors up and down."That's... kinda impressive, no? Don't these doors look like something out of a story?" Admittedly, they were a bit imposing as well, but surely it was just their size that made them seem that way. Right?

Jonah Corvidae
(Dove/19/tags: Felis Felis Pumpkid Pumpkid WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian T Tinytiger28 )

The campus loomed over him, almost menacingly. Setsuro was right, it was lile something out of the stories Jonah used to read. Either way, an uneasy feeling had lodged itself into his stomach. Probably just jitters He thought the himself. Despite this, he couldn't shake a dark feeling that stuck to him like a bad smell.

"Well," he said with caution in his voice. "Are we going to go in? Or are we going to stand out here all day?"

Ingrid Draven
(Location: Beach>Entrance/Tagged: T Tinytiger28 WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell Yushin Yushin Felis Felis )

The walk on the beach to the academy was a long route, but better than flying. It was a drag having to take flight, but when she did it would be for a purpose. Long travels, or longer flight. The only good to her delicate wings would be as a cloak or for warmth. Her bored eyes land on two, tall double black doors. The color is beautiful, black obviously being one of her favorite colors with white. The talk between the group went one ear and out the other. Making friends was not her top priority at the moment but rather observe the academy. The girl hums in thought taking in it's architectural detail. There weren't exaxtly that many students, so how could this possibly be an academy? Ingrid felt suspicious but proceeded ahead into the school.

Last edited:
Jonah Corvidae
(Dove/19/tags: Felis Felis Pumpkid Pumpkid WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian )

The school grounds seemed... strange... Jonah couldn't describe it properly. It's like that scene in a horror movie when the music stops and you know something bad's about to happen. He recalls the one time he watched a horror film. He was 7 at the time and snuck into a theatre while the tired security guard had taken a nap. This was just like that time, except he couldn't hide behind parted fingers.

Richard Anton
Human - Nurse - Location: Nurse's Office - Tags: Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Felis Felis Pumpkid Pumpkid Yushin Yushin WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell

Anton continued, silently wondering whether Zachary had just tried to deny the collar or if he was just a bad communicator. Well, he had to replace it either way...
He turned to a line of cupboards, all lying beneath a countertop. A single one of these cupboards had a few small dials. He twisted them a bit, and the door opened with a crisp click. Anton grabbed a single one of the large metal rings from within, the replacement collars.
"This'll only take a moment."Anton said, hoping he wouldn't startle him too much. He tapped a place on the collar, waiting a moment for it to scan his thumbprint. It popped open swiftly, and Anton removed it with a practiced flick, simultaneously clipping on the new one with his other hand. He backed away quickly, knowing that many a winged tended to lash out when their collar is involved.
He glanced back at the counter, toward a large pile of paper. It only took him a few seconds to flip through it and grab Zack's file (thank god he had alphabetized it earlier) and held it out to him. "You've got dorm 4C, room two. The map is on the other side of the paper, and it's got your schedule too." Anton heard a few voices outside, and a peek out the window told him that even more students were arriving. "Oh, looks like I've got some others to attend to. If you don't mind..." Anton headed out of his office and toward the new students. "Hey there! You're students here, right?"

Ingrid Draven
(Location: Front desk/ Tagged: T Tinytiger28 )

Violet eyes dart over to human at the front desk. An actual human servicing winged? Now that's funny, yet also alarming. Were there no other winged people to assure their safety? It is awfully quiet. The advertisement did say humans are trying to help the winged, and provide equality therefore trusting an add is off-putting. Businesses never did start out grand, so she supposed playing along would be right. Skeptically, the girl walks over to Anton unsure of his presence. Her guard up as she answers, "Yes...we are. We're here to register. What do we need to do?" All the while waiting for a reply, she took the liberty of once again scanning her surroundings.

Last edited:
Zack Frothingham
Hornet Wings I Location: Stormcatcher>Dorm 4C. I Interactions: T Tinytiger28 WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell Yushin Yushin Felis Felis Pumpkid Pumpkid

Zack watched the nurse open up the cupboard and take out the collar, his antennae reflexively twitched at the sight of it but Zack remained calm.
When the nurse removed Zack's old collar and replaced it with the new one, he had this grinning feeling to him as he memorized the spot on the collar for who knows what reason.
Zack looked at the paper and carefully took it, he gave it a look over a couple of times, taking in its' details."Thanks...Nurse.." As Zack got up and walked out of the Nurse's office, carefully dodging the view of the other students, it was those other students from the beach, he thought while he made his way into the hallway and began searching for his dorm. Dorm 4C, Dorm 4C, his mind repeated with the occasional Room 2, as his backpack hanged from his right shoulder.
He also passed the cafeteria and wondered what will be served today or tomorrow.
He eventually found his dorm, 4C and entered, he took a deep breath as he tried to familiarize his mind to his new surroundings, he entered his room and gave a physical shakedown of anything in it, desks, cabinets, his bed and even tapped the walls to check if there was anything beneath them and then he returned everything to its place just as when he first entered. I'm giving this another shakedown in case I missed anything, he thought. Zack then began to unpack, he didn't really have anything except for the bare essentials like a black tracksuit with orange vertical lines and two holes perfectly fitted for his wings, two boxer briefs, several books ranging from biology to physics and some entertainment like sci-fi novels, two notebooks and 3 pens, 2 blue pens and 1 red pen, sugar drinks in disposable plastic bottles and a black gym towel with a golden edges to it. Zack removed his jeans and sat on his bed with his boxers on, I should get a shower, he thought as he began putting on his tracksuit, he cautiously slipped his wings through the holes on his track jacket, he lied down on his bed and waited for nightfall.

Zephyr William (Will)
Dove Wings - Location: Front Gate - Tags:

Will internally sighed. Jonah probably hated him already... maybe he could make it up to him later. Hopefully.
For now, he could focus on getting into the school. Will glanced at the gates, wondering what metal they were made of. What kind of metal was even used in architecture for fancy stuff?
The gates were a bit over fancy anyway, in his opinion. Like the humans he used to clean for. Well, some of them, at least. Trying to seem rich by showing off costly things, when, really, they just wasted a lot of money on stuff to make them seem important. Not that he ever said anything about it, of course.
He followed after the others, keeping quiet in an attempt not to make his first impression somehow worse than it already was proving to be.
The sight of the human worker caught him off guard. He knew the school was human run, but it was strange that they'd have one greeting all the students like a servant. Or a winged. He added mentally. Great. It meant they'd get to learn what it was like to be a winged for a change.
Still, his neck feathers prickled with nerves. Humans always put him on edge.

Richard Anton
Human - Nurse - Location: Front Gate - Tags:

Richard glanced over the ragtag group. A few dove winged, the origami one (Setsura? Setsuro? He couldn't quite remember), and a double-winged (quite rare, he was pretty sure that her name was Ingrid, if he remembered the files correctly). "You don't have to do much." Anton began, "I just need some ID and then I can set give you your dorm numbers and shedule." He said, shrugging. "Oh! And I'm gonna need to switch your collars for improved models. We had some trouble with a couple of wingeds getting shocked when they were flying here."

Ingrid listens as the nurse answers her question listing the items which she rummages in her messenger bag for her identification. While handing her ID, she froze at the mention of her collar. The back of her neck hairs stood sending goosebumps. A hand placed over her battered collar full of dirt as she stepped back on guard and half startled by his sudden request. Feathers spike up cautious of the man.

"What? No! How could there be a problem? I got here just fine and why should we wear an upgrade for? Are you planning to enslave us more than we already are?" She growled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back