• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic SOAR!: OOC

What should our uniform be?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 44.4%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MsPolite MsPolite It's ok, you probably had something happening so due to this at your earliest expense don't overextend yourself.
aww thx, but i will have one up tonight, as well as Important character sheets up, also is anyone good with history, im having trouble finding an excuse as to why
  1. Bellona speaks latin
  2. Bellona was an ex Italian colony
  3. america is so divided
  4. as well whats happening around the world.
Lastly, To let yall know, Bellona has a Hierarchical social structure and is a Monarchy as well has many "noble titles"

Well, what if the terrorist acts in the middle east expand to the point where they can endanger everyone around the world, including the US. Something unprecedented before, so the opposing parties put into this situation try and react to it different resulting with a civil war, at the same time this also puts the world into disarray due to its #1 superpower being in disarray the vatican sends an envoy to belluca to help the situation and with the advent of the new wing technology the old priests leave their descendants who rule as hierechail monarchs of sort, the colonial thing can't really work because the only colonies italy have had are in ethiopia and a bit in oceania. Hope this helps MsPolite MsPolite

Now i wanna share the story outline i have plan for the rp, Hopefully by sharing this you'll know whats coming. and ik it may spoil the "Twists" and all but i believe that we are all co-writers rather than "players" in this story... so here it is

my idea on the structure is that the story would be divided into 5 parts.
I. Prologue/Intro
  • Get everyone introduced and build relationships. this would be more of a light hearted slice of life kinda deal.
II. Arch one- a Noir action-thriller, focused on the Angel cops and finding the cult
  • This is when we begin to get serious. Everyone in Soar will be investing a series of high profile murders. and with the end of each ingame week the SOAR will come together to bust a cultist den.
  • But soon one of the SOAR agents will discover that the Cultist group inst what it seems and there is a much bigger play at hand.
III. Arch two- a political thriller that uncovers the crack and filth within the government
  • As soon as we get close to discovering the truth, my character will get attacked at home and kills someone. She is then framed for murder then goes underground. It will then be up to yall to figure things out.
IV. Arch three- Tragedy, see the break down of society and the opening shots of a civil war.
  • As soon as thing start getting better and the bad guys are getting caught, something HUGE happens that will throw the city into chaos, As the BPD tries to maintain order, the BPD it self become fragmented on political and ideological lines. When this happens an indecent will occur at BPD HQ and the city plunges into a civil war.
V. Epilogue
  • This will be the resolution after the civil war in which the group will vote on to see what became of Bellona

if yall have any critique (good or bad) or want to help add to the world let me know and u can add it to the extra pages.

woot so i wanna thank everyone for taking the time to join this rp and being patient with my lateness, it wount happen often

no worries! im pretty sure everyone here is very understanding ! im excited to see what happens :0 btw i love that star guardian soraka pfp

MsPolite MsPolite I know we're waiting on the remainder of the people to post before we move forward, but after this is there a posting order or just as you can for replying who whomever you need to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back