• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic SOAR!: OOC

What should our uniform be?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 44.4%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So the character has to be a member of SOAR, then? Just clarifying...
Do all characters have to be military members? Just checking to make sure that I can create a character with the required specifications...
All MAIN characters must be in S.O.A.R. any secondary characters don't have to be.
and if your main character is 18-20 they MUST be ex military. reason is am using real life requirements to being a cop.

All MAIN characters must be in S.O.A.R. any secondary characters don't have to be.
and if your main character is 18-20 they MUST be ex military. reason is am using real life requirements to being a cop.

Okay. So my character profile will be used for a secondary character who is currently over the age of 20 (by a large margin). Thanks for the heads-up. I'll be editing more as the week progresses (up until Wednesday).

btw i LOVE your cs. so detailed and so good. only problem is i cant give u more likes xD
Thank you, that's awfully nice to hear but at the same time, I've seen quite a few more interesting character sheets in this rp which would probably make it interesting.

I am extremely sorry for being late on my post i will have one up tonight, as well as some toher things.
if u hve any questions let me know and if you want to help world build just ask, im still fleshing this world out ty for your patience

Users who are viewing this thread

Back