• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic SOAR!: OOC

What should our uniform be?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 44.4%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think you should be able to have different wings. Then people would be able to serve different purposes depending on what kind of wings they specialized in.

I think you should be able to have different wings. Then people would be able to serve different purposes depending on what kind of wings they specialized in.
oh does everyone have the same wings? :0 i know they are mechanical but i thought some would be of different design
yes wings are completely up to your taste, im only asking of the pol for the uniform

oops did i forget him =(

No worries! We're doing the usual character building stuff, lol.

So, for the wings portion, will they be all the same? Or can they be personalized for each character, since it's a medical augment and not dystopian society I assumed people would have the choice in what they do to their bodies?

No worries! We're doing the usual character building stuff, lol.

So, for the wings portion, will they be all the same? Or can they be personalized for each character, since it's a medical augment and not dystopian society I assumed people would have the choice in what they do to their bodies?
yes u have the freedom to choose the wing, just try not to make it "COMPLETELY OVER THE TOP CRAZY" type of stuff lol

can they look like aesthetically pleasing or would it be better to have them simplified so that the user can use their wings more effectively , and can people have other augmentations to there bodies?

!ATTENTION!

The RP will begin no later to Wednesday! Please have your cs completed and turned in by then. Thank you

ALSO let me know what rank you want plz as i dont want duplicates of the mentioned ranks on the cs. I will have he only captain as i will use the character as a plot device

Do all characters have to be military members? Just checking to make sure that I can create a character with the required specifications...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back