• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern So... Zombies anyone? (1x1/group RP search)

Stormee Fae

Hi_zpsttu4my5f.jpg

This thread was created to serve as a recruit space for roleplayers who may have complimentary interest and ideas. Please feel free to PM me or give me bumps if you would like to roleplay or share ideas further.

About%20Me_zps9syjhysi.jpg

My name is Stormee and I am in my mid twenties. I have been on gaia for 12 years in total now and have been writing as a hobby since I could write. I have 2 Bachelors degrees, one in psychology focusing on cognitive research and another in sociology focusing on social stratification and inequality. I minored in creative writing focusing on fiction. I hold many academic interests and thus enjoy roleplays and roleplay partners that enjoy discussing the logic of the world as we create it around our characters. Gymnastics/dance and music also both hold a high importance in my life and can play a roll in my approach to creating and playing certain characters and plots.​

My%20Roleplay%20Interests_zpsmgqwpxdf.jpg

♡I prefer roleplays that are casual, small group roleplays (2-4 people).
♡There was a time when I was into the 3-5 paragraph replies thing. Now, I just want quality over quantity. Short, substantive replies keep the story moving and developing at a good pace. Long replies are needed sometimes too though, I trust you to post what is necessary!
♡ 18+ please. I enjoy exploring mature themes in my roleplays such as violence, crude language, moral ambiguity, extreme situations, and romance are always present in some form in my roleplays.
♡ I tend not to base my roleplays around pairings. Call me a little old school, but I came from a time where roleplays were centered around an idea for a world, so I just tend not to think about roleplays that way. Although, I do enjoy romance and always play multiple characters. I mostly prefer playing male and as a result, most my characters are male. I am willing to play most my male characters in mxf or mxm relationships depending on the characters. I usually have at least one female character at a time as well.
♡ Drama is great in roleplays, not in real life. :3
♡ I don't mind taking charge if you're out of ideas, but I love and appreciate input >.< I'm super approachable and like to share/plan ideas in OOC. Please feel free to chat and plan things out with me.

Current%20Craving_zpsriwzlf8i.jpg

Post Apocalyptic Epidemic Roleplays (usually neurological epidemics that result in a "zombie" like behavior) are my shit, and I haven't been in one in a while. I have ideas for my own post apocalyptic situation, but I also really enjoy the way the virus works in a late 2000s video game called Left 4 Dead. If you aren't familiar with those games, it's totally fine! If you have a love of post apocalyptic settings, having your characters fight against the odds for survival facing physical and emotional hurtles, psychological drama, romance, and adventure... Hit me up!​

Last edited:
I'd love to do this RP with you, and by the way, if you're not comfortably with me being 36, i'm actually 17. I just put my age to 1980, for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back