• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom So You Want to Roleplay a Fandom? (Attention to Fandom Roleplayers!)

Redfork2000

The Red One
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello everyone! I'm Redfork2000, but you can just call me Red or Fork for short. Allow me to briefly introduce myself as a roleplayer:
  • How long I've been roleplaying: about 7 years.
  • How long I've been writing stories: about 10 years.
  • Average post length: 2-5 paragraphs (but I can adjust to more or less depending on your preferences)
  • Preferred roleplay genres: Slice-of-life, comedy, romance, action, adventure.
  • Writes in: Third person perspective (I really do not like first person perspective at all)
  • Pairings: Only MxF
  • Activity Frequency: I'm usually active most of the week, except for Sundays. I will occasionally miss a day every now and then due to my changing schedule, but I'll let you know if I have to leave for several days at a time.
  • I don't like swear words, so if you could avoid them while chatting or roleplaying with me, that would be very much appreciated.
Now, let's move on to the reason why we're here today: you want to roleplay fandoms, right? You wouldn't be here otherwise. Well, today I've found myself craving some fandom roleplays. I've got several different options available, but I first want to tell you this: I'm not an expert in all the fandoms I will include in my list. There are some where I'm not very familiar with the fandom, and thus would appreciate roleplaying with someone that knows more about the fandom and is willing to RP most of the canon characters for me. In other cases I will be more knowledgeable of the fandom and will be able to take over more canon roles. Either way, I want to make a fun story we can both enjoy, including some of our favorite characters from these fandoms.

For reference, this will be next to each fandom so you can determine how much I know each fandom:

☆ 1 Star: I'm a beginner when it comes to this fandom. I may have a bit of experience with it, but don't know much of it, and thus will require someone who is more knowledgeable of the fandom to help me out.

☆ ☆ 2 Stars: I have intermediate experience with this fandom. I know a good amount about it, but don't consider myself an expert.

☆ ☆ ☆ 3 Stars: I consider I have a good amount knowledge of the fandom, to the point where I'd consider myself an expert in this fandom.

I'll add the star counter next to each fandom so you can know what you're dealing with here. The stars don't represent my interest in the fandom, just how much I know about the fandom. Are we on the same page? Ok, let's begin:

MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC
☆ ☆ ☆

My favorite cartoon show to date, My Little Pony is probably the fandom on this list I know the most about. I've watched all nine seasons of the show, as well Equestria Girls up to Legends of Everfree. I have a huge amount of OCs for this fandom, but I can also RP many of the canon characters as well. This is probably where I'm the most versatile.

POKEMON
☆ ☆

This franchise seems to part of almost everyone's childhood nowadays. I actually played my first pokemon game about 3 or 4 years ago. By the time I started, many people my age have had over a decade of experience with the games. But I've played Pokemon Red, Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Black & Pokemon Black 2. I have a foundation of knowledge based on the first five generations, probably familiar with the region of Kanto, Hoenn and Unova the most, and thus, the characters from Pokemon Red, Pokemon Ruby and Pokemon Black. I don't think I'd feel confident in RPing the canon characters, but I do have enough knowledge on the regions I've played in and the pokemon I've seen to be able to RP some OCs. So if you want to play OCs as well or some of the canon characters, I'd be glad to roleplay with you. Perhaps you can even give me some tips to improve as a pokemon trainer along the way. I'm still learning.

HARVEST MOON
☆ ☆

I've been playing Harvest Moon games for a couple of years by now, and I definitely have experience with them. I've played 64, Back to Nature, Friends of Mineral Town, DS, Sunshine Islands, Grand Bazaar, Tale of Two Towns, etc. But I think the sets of characters I'm most familiar with are the ones from Back to Nature/Friends of Mineral Town, the ones from A Wonderful Life/DS, and the ones from Islands of Happiness/Sunshine Islands. I love OCs, and have tons of them as well, probably enough of them to populate at least two full Harvest Moon games. We could have a completely original setting with the Harvest Moon style, or we could play in a setting from one of the games.

MY HERO ACADEMIA
☆ ☆

Currently I've watched up to halfway through Season 5 of the anime, and I'm pretty hyped. I could play some canon characters, but I also have loads of OCs as well. If you're looking for me to play as a particular canon character, do ask me about it, as I'm not confident in playing all of them. But most Class 1-A students I'm ok with playing as, and perhaps a few others. If you want to go fully with OCs then that's fine as well! I do have a lot of them. I'd prefer to not do any AUs, but if you have any special ideas please do let me know.

There are other fandoms I'd be open to trying, but these are the ones I'm craving the most at the moment. Feel free to message me or comment here if you want to RP!

Are you not interested in any fandoms I'm looking for? That's perfectly fine as well, I have several other ideas and plots in my main interest check. If you'd like to check that one out, click on the link below:

Or if you have a particular idea you'd like to roleplay with me, feel free to message me about it as well! That's all for now, thank you for your attention, and I wish you a beautiful day!

Last edited:
Could I give it a try perhaps? Maybe a medieval pokemon rp?

I wanna do a Pokémon rp with you. I'm an expert on the franchise, so I could give you some pointers too if you want to.

I wanna rp as champion Shirona (AKA Cynthia).

The story I was thinking of is childhood friends/rivals meeting for the first time in years. I also want the reality of being a champion to be a part of it. Though I'm open to your suggestions as well.

I'm happy to announce this interest check is still open, so if upon reading you've decided you'd like to roleplay with me, or just want a friend, don't be shy! Leave a comment on this thread or send me a PM, and let's talk!

I'm happy to announce this interest check is still open, so if upon reading you've decided you'd like to roleplay with me, or just want a friend, don't be shy! Leave a comment on this thread or send me a PM, and let's talk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back