• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy So You Want to be a Villain ~OOC~

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I love playing the game of who will Rikki bait into a fight first. He has no chill and lives off the adrenaline.

Whats the discipline like anyways? Since this is a villain school and rikkis dumb enough to push his luck lol​

Deary Deary I might have to drop from this RP, as I failed to find the right time or motivation to post. Wouldn't want to be a drag.

Y'all have fun and stay safe.

Also I find it funny how everyone is smart enough to say no to leaving xD and then there is my idiot named Duncan

Deary Deary
I mean Rikki was definitely debating leaving just to see what would happen djjdj. Hes just a rowdy boy, wants to fight all the faculty smdh​

Totorokoro Totorokoro 's character is great djdhd. I wasnt sure how to read him at first but after his reaction to Rikki I think he might be the one Rikki would respect the most. Like neurotic and black death he just wants to fight. But it may look like he might make rikki actually learn.

Im excited about a lot of interactions really, wanna see who'll make unlikely friends (or allies cause some sre not the friends type)​

hahaha I love him already xD. Totorokoro Totorokoro lol your character is quite funny

Haha thanks

Totorokoro Totorokoro 's character is great djdhd. I wasnt sure how to read him at first but after his reaction to Rikki I think he might be the one Rikki would respect the most. Like neurotic and black death he just wants to fight. But it may look like he might make rikki actually learn.

Im excited about a lot of interactions really, wanna see who'll make unlikely friends (or allies cause some sre not the friends type)​

Aww I'm flattered, thank you! I can promise you that Richard won't make things easy for him :')

I'm excited about the interactions too. Great job so far y'all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back