• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy So You Want to be a Villain ~OOC~

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hmmm, alright! Yeah, I'll try that role out! If Aria is able to be the dean's assistant, that is. Don't know if it requires another type of character to be it.

Hmmm, alright! Yeah, I'll try that role out! If Aria is able to be the dean's assistant, that is. Don't know if it requires another type of character to be it.
I'm debating if Aria should be a teen or not if she will be his assistant. Partly because it will be interesting if they a student and faculty and keeps updates on the students

I'm debating if Aria should be a teen or not if she will be his assistant. Partly because it will be interesting if they a student and faculty and keeps updates on the students
I don't know, but a way that Aria would be indebted to Black Death is because he may have been the one to personally offer her a place at the Villain School when she didn't have anywhere else to go. Also mainly because I see her as one of the reasons why heroes can't find the Villain School (due to her hacking and stuff), plus if there's a threat I just see her deploying one of her creations nonchalantly (like Black Death going on and saying "will you do the honors, Aria?"). She still hates humankind, but Black Death might be an exception to that, haha. I can also see her doing the whole "faking-an-error" thing to avoid doing anything he tells her to do (if she hates it, of course).

I don't know, but a way that Aria would be indebted to Black Death is because he may have been the one to personally offer her a place at the Villain School when she didn't have anywhere else to go. Also mainly because I see her as one of the reasons why heroes can't find the Villain School (due to her hacking and stuff), plus if there's a threat I just see her deploying one of her creations nonchalantly (like Black Death going on and saying "will you do the honors, Aria?"). She still hates humankind, but Black Death might be an exception to that, haha. I can also see her doing the whole "faking-an-error" thing to avoid doing anything he tells her to do (if she hates it, of course).
The perfect comedy relief xD

The sad moment you gotta look back at your cs cause you forgot your character's name xD

I'd be willing to make a male character if need be. Also, quick question, are the students all together rn? They were in a car and are now blindfolded and, like, drugged or something, but are they all in the same area and able to hear each other?

Had to repost my form since I tried to tidy up the original but completely messed it up lol. :P

I've listed some minor changes I've made at the bottom of the form (I'll update that section whenever a change is made to make it easy for people looking through).

I also added a relationship section which I'll update as and when I've figured out what Zed's relationship with your guys' characters is like.

Peckinou Peckinou Hey! I was wondering if you'd like for our characters to be rivals (since they are both technology-based villains). ^-^
Just an idea, of course! xD

Peckinou Peckinou Hey! I was wondering if you'd like for our characters to be rivals (since they are both technology-based villains). ^-^
Just an idea, of course! xD
TBH I didnt notice your character till I finished mine. But yeah Akarvil would definitely be amused with yours character though especially since they probably have the most advanced programming that they have ever seen, which they may want to try to replicate themselves. I could see them defiantly becoming rivals though especially since she really values intelligence as well. Plus it would be really amusing and fun to watch those two go at each other.

TBH I didnt notice your character till I finished mine. But yeah Akarvil would definitely be amused with yours character though especially since they probably have the most advanced programming that they have ever seen, which they may want to try to replicate themselves. I could see them defiantly becoming rivals though especially since she really values intelligence as well. Plus it would be really amusing and fun to watch those two go at each other.
That’s fine, haha!
Wonderful! Can’t wait to see what antics both of them will get into. Aria will especially find Akarvil interesting since she believes that all humans are weak and unintelligent. Akarvil is most definitely going to prove her wrong.

That’s fine, haha!
Wonderful! Can’t wait to see what antics both of them will get into. Aria will especially find Akarvil interesting since she believes that all humans are weak and unintelligent. Akarvil is most definitely going to prove her wrong.
who needs to be a human anyway? They clearly are the worst

That’s fine, haha!
Yeah, Akarvil may not be much of a physical threat without the support of technology but they should defiantly be capable of surprising Aria with their intelligence.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 So I just came across this song called VORACITY by Myth and Roid and it reminds me SOOOO much of Oolart! Almost like her theme song, idk. xD

Example lyrics:

"I just want to eat, how tasty it is."
"Can't stop, can't stop eating"
"I am very, very, hungry"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back