• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy So You Want to be a Villain ~OOC~

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yes sir :P weaknesses are important in case I know who to throw at you guys. There is always a superhero that's your counterpart
I see. Was hesitant, because I dunno specifics regarding certain parts of the CS. But that's done now. Lemme know if there's anything else I needa fix, and I'll get on ta.

Does this RP take place on our earth? So, do we have the normal countries or is it essentially a different planet?

Does this RP take place on our earth? So, do we have the normal countries or is it essentially a different planet?
Good question. I was thinking out earth but nah, this another universe with powers sort of like Marvel or DC worlds

I still haven't seen that anime. I'm ashamed, but I have been focused on my game with my friends xD I have been nagged to watch that
It's actually My Hero Academia XD

It's definitely one of the most popular anime atm, but that's why I just called this My Villian Academia. Coz I'm getting the vibes but instead, the roles are reversed and the main cast are villains. :p

Oh that’s weird. It works on mobile and pc for me. ?_?
But yeah, my cs is finished. I don’t know why it’s not working for others though.

What does the role of Dean's assistant entail? ^-^ Deary Deary
They keep him on their schedule and is basically a secretary as well as their minion/Sidekick. They announce the entrance of Dean and basically prepare the red carpet (Not literally). Aside from dealing with their boss they are sent out to do missions too and lastly body guard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back