• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy So You Want to be a Villain ~OOC~

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Welp, I STG I didn't even start reading any of the other CS until I completed mine and what do you know, the first character is so similar to my own. Ffs, man, that's a yikes. XD

Welp, I STG I didn't even start reading any of the other CS until I completed mine and what do you know, the first character is so similar to my own. Ffs, man, that's a yikes. XD
Eh, they are kinda similar in the bio, but I think you're safe... 🤷‍♀️

Updated my cs for ya let me know if you want to add or change anything.
Thank you
they don't blend into begin with kinda the point really?
The villain suit doesn't have to be fancy unlike superheroes with tights and jumpsuits. It can be regular clothes torn up or something. Not every villain wears suits like the lizard guy from Spider-man only wears his doctor cloak or shirtless with pants but since its a girl be sure to cover the goods xD

Thank you

The villain suit doesn't have to be fancy unlike superheroes with tights and jumpsuits. It can be regular clothes torn up or something. Not every villain wears suits like the lizard guy from Spider-man only wears his doctor cloak or shirtless with pants but since its a girl be sure to cover the goods xD
Thank you

I'll see what I can do XD if in doubt they can just stop looking like a girl

Sorry if I havent accepted anyone yet, I'll be reading them as soon as I finish my daily routine

Aside from both growing up in an orphanage and their relationships falling apart I don't think the two are that similar, so it'll probably just be a fun thing the two can bond over

Aside from both growing up in an orphanage and their relationships falling apart I don't think the two are that similar, so it'll probably just be a fun thing the two can bond over
Ye, Ig they'd be able to relate over quite a few things.

edit: Well, actually, Zed was only in the orphanage for a few months. It wasn't long after the death of his parents that he ran away from society to live in the slums.

Last edited:
Ye, Ig they'd be able to relate over quite a few things.

edit: Well, actually, Zed was only in the orphanage for a few months. It wasn't long after the death of his parents that he ran away from society to live in the slums.
While monsters are not allowed or even demons, shape shifting and mutants are. Are his wings made of darkness?

While monsters are not allowed or even demons, shape shifting and mutants are. Are his wings made of darkness?
Ye, he's not actually a demon, it's why I made sure to write "Demon-like". I guess so, yes, his wings are made of darkness.

Nice to see ya keeping your rules in place... remeber a time where a DM bended over bakward to change there setting to let a wendigo charature into it when monsters diden’t exist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back